04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#17609 - 07/30/22 09:15 AM Flipping the Script
SlaveGunner Online   content

We all love certain types of play...Dommes and subs...Are there types of play you can't stand or despise? I don't mean you dislike a hard beating...You asked for it anyway! Just something you tried and completely disliked?

On the Domme side...something you do for would do for clients but usually don't enjoy?

#17611 - 07/30/22 04:25 PM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: SlaveGunner]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I don’t like cross dressing. Just does nothing for me and is boring. But if a Domme decides to cross dress me for her own reasons I don’t object because I’m submissive and like to let the Domme run the session.

#17614 - 07/30/22 07:54 PM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: SlaveGunner]
zxpTcEtc Offline

I had my interests, my maybes, and my hard no. All the maybes turned out as 'meh', I'll tolerate them with a player I trust. The no are still no.

There were no surprises.

#17616 - 07/30/22 09:30 PM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: SlaveGunner]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Female supremacy as an attitude totally turns me off. I have lived my life believing in equality between the sexes and when a Domme treats me as inferior or unworthy solely because of my gender identity, sexual orientation or race (which is straight, white male) it bothers me at such a basic level that it overwhelms my enjoyment of whatever else is going on.

This is less likely to occur in a 1-on-1 session than in a larger settings but it is the one thing that I truly despise more than any other.

#17631 - 07/31/22 03:46 PM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: SlaveGunner]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Sissification There are a few Dommes that have the erroneous idea that inside every sub there's a sissy. They are a very bad match for me

In second place is intense humiliation

#17662 - 08/05/22 01:50 AM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: SlaveGunner]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I dont drink alcohol but a few years ago i was just in the mood so i setup a forced intox session. The lowered inhibitions led to some wild times when it came to bdsm activites that night. It was pretty fun to be drunk as I rarely experience that. I was with a pro Domme i trusted. It was pretty close to take a shot get punched in the balls. Repeat

Had a blast. Cant remember half the activities we did. Felt like hell the next day. Probably will never do it again.

#17663 - 08/05/22 03:07 AM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: SlaveGunner]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Strap on. The thought of it was enticing because it is a complete surrender. In action, it took me right out of my headspace. The Goddess I was seeing at the time was very creative. The next time, she put on a strap on video, sat on my back and had me worship her feet as we watched part of it. That was a turn on, especially because she care enough to put the thought into it.

#17665 - 08/05/22 10:59 AM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: Spark]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I'm the same way. I don't drink or take non-prescription drugs other than Ibuprofen, but I have multiple Dommes that love to do stuff like this with me and I love it just about every time I do it. They generally come up with crazy scenarios or tasks for me to do while intoxicated or drugged (usually marijuana edibles)... or they do literal forced intox (rather than just telling me to drink, which I consider to be coerced intox) involving bondage and things like beer bongs or tinctures.

For me, its much less about the actual feeling of being drunk or high rather than the fact that they are controlling me and what I am feeling in such an intense way. One Domme sometimes won't even tell me what it is she is feeding me, she just hands me a cup and says "drink". It could be alcohol... It could be alcohol mixed with other fluids... it could have some liquid drug like GHB or some pot additive in it... or, it could just be mixer alone as a placebo. However, it is always done with safety in mind so definitely no driving afterwards and some warning so I can do things to prevent hangovers.

#17667 - 08/05/22 07:17 PM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: AspX]
zxpTcEtc Offline

Originally Posted By Spark
I dont drink alcohol but a few years ago i was just in the mood so i setup a forced intox session. The lowered inhibitions led to some wild times when it came to bdsm activites that night. It was pretty fun to be drunk as I rarely experience that. I was with a pro Domme i trusted. It was pretty close to take a shot get punched in the balls. Repeat

Had a blast. Cant remember half the activities we did. Felt like hell the next day. Probably will never do it again.

Originally Posted By AspX
I'm the same way. I don't drink or take non-prescription drugs other than Ibuprofen, but I have multiple Dommes that love to do stuff like this with me and I love it just about every time I do it. They generally come up with crazy scenarios or tasks for me to do while intoxicated or drugged (usually marijuana edibles)... or they do literal forced intox (rather than just telling me to drink, which I consider to be coerced intox) involving bondage and things like beer bongs or tinctures.

For me, its much less about the actual feeling of being drunk or high rather than the fact that they are controlling me and what I am feeling in such an intense way. One Domme sometimes won't even tell me what it is she is feeding me, she just hands me a cup and says "drink". It could be alcohol... It could be alcohol mixed with other fluids... it could have some liquid drug like GHB or some pot additive in it... or, it could just be mixer alone as a placebo. However, it is always done with safety in mind so definitely no driving afterwards and some warning so I can do things to prevent hangovers.

WOW you guys are more trusting than I am. I can't even imagine how long it would take for me build that much trust with someone I spend an hour or two with at a time. Decades maybe, probably never.

I declined to play with a Domme who insisted bondage was necessary for CP/impact. Told her I absolutely would not be restrained in the first scene. She said I had trust issues, I prefer to call it survival instincts LOL

#17668 - 08/06/22 12:07 AM Re: Flipping the Script [Re: AspX]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
One Domme sometimes won't even tell me what it is she is feeding me, she just hands me a cup and says "drink". It could be alcohol... It could be alcohol mixed with other fluids... it could have some liquid drug like GHB or some pot additive in it... or, it could just be mixer alone as a placebo. .

This is a very cool idea and one i may have to try out.

Quote:
However, it is always done with safety in mind so definitely no driving afterwards and some warning so I can do things to prevent hangovers.

Yep definitely no driving. i would have just taken an uber but we turned it into an overnight session and i slept it off. Pretty fun memory

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Chuck123, WestAugust, Domina M, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34537 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon