Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#17657 - 08/03/22 09:36 PM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: MissMary]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

WOW, you are a freak in all the best ways!

Hope you are planning to give us chapter two in that amazing scenario you posted. If not, thanks for jumpstarting my own freaky imagination.

Thanks for sharing!

#17658 - 08/04/22 07:12 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: nysubjack]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

You are welcome. I look forward to hearing your episode on this.

#17659 - 08/04/22 06:15 PM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
After a dogfight with a Nazi plane, U.S. Air Force Steve Trevor crash lands on an uncharted island in the Bermuda Triangle. Paradise Island is inhabited only by women, and their existence has been kept a secret for thousands of years. Learning of the Nazi threat to humanity, the Amazon princess, Diana, is chosen to accompany Trevor back to the United States to battle the Third Reich. Garbed in a skimpy red, white & blue costume and armed with a magic lasso that forces anyone within its grasp to tell the truth, Diana uses her powers as Wonder Woman to battle the forces ...

Er, wait... I think this has been done before...

#17660 - 08/04/22 08:14 PM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Your post inspires me to watch Lynda Carter reruns. That was a great weekly watch.

#17661 - 08/05/22 01:38 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

You got my creative juices running on high right now or maybe its because my GF is in control of the hush remote plug while she's at work.

First episode honestly would see a cutaway of the Amazonian ladies right after the hunt of their male prey. They have captured multiple specimens and they are being dragged/lead naked on all fours via a thin gauge pin inserted thru their scrotum (Google search traction pin). Upon returning to their village they are forcibly placed across a fallen log with their legs and arms secured together and are subjected to various test of worthiness from being able to withstand a whipping to having large objects inserted rectally. Those who pass out are released of their bondage and sent to another part of their village where they become living targets so the ladies can practice their hunting skills with actual prey or are castrated and become domestic servants. The ones who are able to withstand all the tests and do not pass out are checked to see who has the best genetic makeup and are sent off to become their breeding stock. The remainder of the male captures are sent off to become slaves within the village. The episode cuts away as you see the men all separated into their individual groups and in the distance you hear them screaming in agony on what is occurring to them after classification.

Edited by Smiley (08/05/22 01:39 AM)

#17671 - 08/06/22 07:50 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Smiley]

Pooh-Bah

Remote hush plug? Can you post the model number? I found the site but would like to know which one you are using and how well you think it works. I'd appreciate any advise you have on these type of products.

While the target practice is a bit dark for me, it would make an intense movie in the spirit of The Hunger Games. I like the classification...who gets to be breeding stock and who gets the short straw, so to speak. Thanks for sharing your creativity. Now my mind is going in an entirely different direction with this. Funny thing is, a movie such as what you touch on could be produced by Hollywood. Yet, anything close would be off limits for adult video production.

#17673 - 08/06/22 10:28 AM Hush Information [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
There are now 4 different sizes of Hush plugs: 1", 1.5", 1.75", & 2.25"... The 1" & 2.25" plugs are only available in the Hush 2 version which has been out since at least the beginning of the year in those sizes. The 1.5" & 1.75" sizes were the small & large of the original Hush release.

The original Hush had some major issues that make it so that you should never buy one (unless you can get it super cheap). I went through 2 of them, Mistress Ayn had 2 or 3 fail and she has reported (in some cases on here) about other subs of hers having gone through 2 or 3 devices. Basically, after about a year, the original device either stopped recharging or the vibrator died.

The other major issue was with the bluetooth connectivity as it was almost impossible to keep the connection unless your phone was several feet away from you (this is because it radiates as a ever growing cone, which meant it was huge at 15 feet but really small right at your body).

For the Hush 2 the bluetooth connectivity is much better (but still not the greatest) and they have changed the charging method. On the original Hush it was a cord you inserted into the device itself, whereas the Hush 2 is magnetic on the outside of the device. I suspect that the charging problem of the original had a lot to do with the mechanics of the port being shaken loose from the intense vibrations, so the change in this MAY fix this issue as well.

However, because it usually took about a year for that issue to show itself in the Hush, and the Hush 2 hasn't been out that long, it has yet to be field tested enough to know for sure. The other "issue" with the Hush 2 (and honestly all of the magnetic charged Lovense devices) is that the indicator for full charge and for not actually having a good connection to charge are exactly the same (which is to say no light). When it is charging, the light at the base of the Hush is on. When it isn't (like when it is fully charged), the light is off. So, you may think you have charged the device when in fact you haven't (both of my subs have had this issue at times). You can check charging levels of the device by turning it on and connecting it to the app if you are unsure when you are done however.

As for the plug itself, it is really high quality and design. It uses medical grade silicone and fits better (and more comfortably) than any plug I have ever worn (vibrating or not). I have always gotten the 1.5" and have actually been made to wear it constantly for up to 4 days straight by a Domme. Every other plug I have ever worn has fallen/shot out of me at a certain point, but that has never happened in all the times I have worn the original Hush. I have also had the 1.75" put inside me by a Domme and that also had no problem staying in, although it was a little painful for me and thus not as comfortable.

Just last week in pre-session anticipatory activity with a Domme, I was told to put in the Hush 2. After about an hour, the Domme started doing live control and sent me intense continuous signals which lasted for a full two hours before the charge ran out so that should give you some idea about how much you can play on a single charge with the new device. However, if instead of playing continuously you are randomly sending patterns or taking control for 5 minutes at a time then the charge will last several days without recharging.

The vibrations on all the Hush devices is intensely wonderful and is easily controlled. The app is also great for use both locally (from the connected phone/tablet/computer) or remotely (remote app sends signals to locally connected phone/tablet/computer). It is not specific to the Hush but actually allows you to control any Lovense device from a single console (including, in some cases, multiple devices in/on the same sub).

Through the app there are also group modes where one person can send signals to everyone else in the group (so a Domme can send the same patterns or live instructions to many subs at once). There are also the Lovense special events which last 24 hours and are controlled by people posting hashtags to Twitter, which then controls all devices logged into the event around the world based on how many hashtags it receives (this is very intense).

The other major ass play option besides the Hush plugs are the Edge devices. This is not specifically a plug, but rather more focused on intense prostate and perineum massage. It is made of the same medical grade silicone but has two vibrators in the device rather than one. I find this device to be a lot more intense when in use but overall much less comfortable. Also, unlike the Hush, I have had this fall out of me both of the times I have tried to wear it under my clothes while out in public.

So my advice is to get the Edge for dungeon or remote session play but go with the Hush for public play or when you want to be able to mess with the sub over a period of time to remind them of who is in charge.

#17676 - 08/06/22 09:36 PM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Obviously some of it would never fly in this day & age. I have to agree with Asp, the Hush unfortunately has been a bad buy. I've had the same issues with bluetooth connectivity. I've gone thru so many emotions in the last 4 months since breaking my femur. Couldn't risk prolonging my healing so there was practically no play except for the last few months where we played very carefully knowing my leg still had a risk of malunion. It was bad enough at one point that even getting down on my hands & knees was nearly impossible. Still feels uncomfortable with the pressure on my right knee when I do but its gotten gradually better as time passes

#17678 - 08/08/22 03:47 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Smiley]

Pooh-Bah

I'm sorry to hear about your break. That is lousy. Have you started rehab for it?

#17683 - 08/09/22 11:29 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I'm sorry to hear about your break. That is lousy. Have you started rehab for it?

Thank you for your kind words of sympathy. I started PT back in the hospital and then restarted it at home. I'm just thankful that I still have my leg. The orthapedic trauma surgeon told me I was very fortunate not to lose my leg since the femoral artery was less than 3mm from my break. He said that could have easily have been damaged if the traction splint was not used on scene and the fact I had the presence to instruct my crew to lift the pallet off my leg and drag me away from the item.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34513 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn