Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#17638 - 08/02/22 04:26 AM Scenario of the Moment
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I thought it would be fun to kick a femdom fantasy around every week or so. What are your thoughts on this one?

On a tropical island, there is a secret colony of Amazon women. They live in a self sustaining paradise. There are rumors of them in the villages but most people believe it to be a myth. They are slightly different than humans. They can only give birth to females. To keep their population going, they abduct young men from the villages a couple of times a year. The men are used for breeding purposes and kept as farm hands. Occasionally, one of them is castrated and transformed into a feminine domestic servant. Of course, these women are stunningly beautiful. They have strong genes that come through in the daughters they have. In the villages, families teach their young men to be careful at all times and beware. However, it is a mixture of fear and fantasy as some young men long to be captured by this mysterious colony of dominant women.

If this were the basis for a movie or weekly series, what do you see as a first episode?

#17641 - 08/02/22 05:22 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

I would leave a good bye letter to my parents and gamble that I wouldn't end up like a vienna choir boy. Even if I did, do the Goddess's wear boots?

#17644 - 08/02/22 06:38 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: TedBCruisin]

Pooh-Bah

You'd give up the family jewels that easily? And...I can see boots...strappy high heel sandals...maybe barefoot sandals around the pool. Your balls for boots and beautiful tall women...lol. I don't like to name call but, you are slut. ;-)

#17645 - 08/02/22 12:13 PM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

As a young man, absolutely. Yes, I am a slut when the situation calls for it. blush

#17647 - 08/02/22 04:17 PM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
zxpTcEtc Offline

Amusing topic.

I guess they'd catch me coming back from a hunting trip, didn't hear them sneaking up behind me because the deer I was carrying on my shoulders was blocking some of my vision and hearing. Since my tolerance for being /s is only a couple hours, the episode would revolve around me digging a tunnel so I can come and go as necessary.

Then I would set up a service transporting other male villagers, who also just dabble in femdom, in and out of the colony. Eventually I would get rich and leave the island so I can travel the world looking for other hidden colonies in my own spin off series.

#17648 - 08/02/22 05:26 PM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: zxpTcEtc]

Pooh-Bah

I love it!!!!

#17650 - 08/02/22 06:06 PM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Here’s my first episode (and yes I spent too much today thinking about this and yes I spent too much time watching bad tv and movies)

Episode 1.

It’s been two years since Andrew the eldest son of the village chief disappeared. Margaret the Chief’s wife has thru seduction, argument, and sheer force of will finally convinced her husband and the council to take action.

The town recruits James a renowned spy from a larger town. James is paid handsomely to find the secret location of the Amazon village, determine if Andrew is alive, and rescue him.

James locates the village and finds Andrew is now a eunuch serving as the Amazon’s personal servant. Horrified, James risks all and in the dead of night makes contact with Andrew to take him to safety.

James has no interest in returning to his old life and alerts the Amazon women to James’s presence. James is quickly taken captive and subjected to horrific torture focused of course on his most delicate man bits. After days of this, James breaks and reveals all to the Amazons.

The Amazon’s send Andrew back to the village as a double agent. Margaret, horrified to find her oldest son now a eunuch quickly marshalls the villagers to attack the Amazons. The Villagers fall into the Amazon’s trap and are quickly routed.

The end. I will now start working on my Emmy acceptance speech. laugh

#17652 - 08/03/22 04:03 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Chi61]

Pooh-Bah

OMG. This is great!! #Standing ovation.

#17655 - 08/03/22 10:20 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Cheyenne]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

Not that I'm projecting my fantasies into this, but a teenage girl grows up day dreaming of finding the village. She is not an amazon. So, she couldn't join them in rank. She imagines herself as a submissive to the ladies and a dominant to the men, helping the Amazons manage their slaves. She goes off to college, coming to the conclusion that the village is folk lore. Shortly after she returns home after graduation, she goes on a hike with a male friend she met at the university. She has never exposed her kinky or bisexual side to him. He male is captured as she hides in the woods, uncertain of what to do. The Amazons decide she must be captured too. It takes time but the young woman eventually wins the Amazon's confidence. As time goes on, her boyfriend keeps expecting her to secretly work on an escape plan with him. The young woman still cares for her male friend but has other plans. She tries to help him understand and embrace his new role in life.

Yeah, I'm a freak. blush

#17656 - 08/03/22 10:21 AM Re: Scenario of the Moment [Re: Chi61]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

That is hot stuff.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (langerr, Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34490 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot