Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#17627 - 07/31/22 11:26 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Northstar]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Northstar
I couldn't agree with you more. I was taught that we in BDSM should never involve unknowing, or unwilling participants in our scenes. By vandalizing a church they involved the parishioners in their activities.

I agree that BDSM should never involve unknowing, or unwilling participants in our scenes. But I 100% disagree that it "involved the parishioners" since none of them were actually there or involved. It was only after the fact, when they found out that their physical building was used as a movie set, that they were involved in any way and that involvement was just being offended by it.

If someone taking offense at BDSM activities after the fact is within your definition of being involved then you should never participate in any BDSM activity, even in your own home with a consenting partner. We may live in an echo chamber here and our own BDSM communities, but make no mistake that we are a group whose specific sexual interests are considered offensive to the vanilla world as a whole and the "religious" most of all.

It would surprise me that any church has never been used as a place for private sexual encounters. I'm not talking about priests raping young boys, I mean heterosexual encounters between consenting adults (and in many cases consenting teenagers) that is considered to be "normal". That type of encounter is taboo and disrespectful so therefore it is exciting to people. But I've never heard of parishioners destroying portions of their own church the day after finding out that parishioners "did it" in the sanctuary. So, the difference here isn't really about that, it is about their being offended by us as people with our sexual proclivities and that isn't smoke and mirrors.

Disrespectful of the parishioners beliefs? Absolutely... and I will even give you that because of the symbolism to be portrayed in the clips (which, btw, is protected speech under the 1st amendment) it was more disrespectful than people just doing it (but, I would still put it as way less disrespectful than rape, but you may disagree).

A federal hate crime? Hell no... especially since the only actual physical damage was done by the Church itself. There was no specific intent to cause harm to, physically intimidate parishioners or vandalize the physical building. The fact is that if the priest hadn't answered the door (after shooting was completed but before everything was cleaned up), there would have been zero damage to the Church or any knowledge of the goings on from that night to offend the parishioners.

In fact, I would (and have) argued that there wasn't a "crime" at all since being offensive isn't yet a crime in this country (although the police and prosecutors have always tried to use the law as a cudgel, like in this case, when something offends them). There was no trespass because the priest had the legal authority to use the Church and invited Ming & Vi to be there. No nudity or sexual acts were visible within public view at any point. No vandalism because there was no physical damage to any part of the building as part of the activities.

I find these statements to be utterly absurd. She fails to explain how Felony vandalism, which requires damages over $500, could be reduced to a misdemeanor, requiring retribution of $8000.

She simply isn't telling the truth! She also fails to address the felony obscenity charge, which was reinstated after the felony Institutional vandalism charges were brought.

To explain your confusion... That isn't a legal fine for damages as mandated by the law, it is an agreement for restitution between the women and the Church that the court brokered (which is not unusual in vandalism cases). There was also an NDA, which my guess means that the footage can never be shown or used, since Vi announced the settlement publicly. All of this was accepted by the court as part of the plea deal for the dropping down to a single misdemeanor. My guess is the actual legal penalty for them pleading guilty was time served and the fulfillment of the private agreement.

But, yes, you attacking a Domme and accusing her of lying about things that are within the public record (and therefore could be checked) with zero evidence to back it up other than your own general offense and outrage absolutely tracks as true.

#17628 - 07/31/22 11:49 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I respect your views and think that they are valid even when I disagree with them.

I don't agree with the nazi equivalency but that may be more because I despise people using "nazi" as a term to mean anything bad or they don't agree with politically. This overuse lessens what they systematically did and how cruel they were to not just Jews but also LGBT community members, gypsies and others as groups. The death toll everyone mentions is 6 million, but that is just Jews... the estimate of deaths based on systematic extermination of those they considered to be "less than" is unknown but is estimated to be between 11 & 13 million people (not including those killed in WW2 itself). But, that discussion trends way off topic of this board.

However, iconography of Catholic and Christian symbols is very much a part of art history, as is the "defilement" of those symbols as a push back of all the evil that religious organizations have done and therefore have come to represent in certain communities. As a part of this, those symbols have long been fetishized within the BDSM community (as I am sure you know, the keeping of Christian objects as sacred, specifically to items that Jesus supposedly touched in some way, is where the term fetish originates from).

As an artist, you understand wanting to create different and special content that at times makes a statement. As a content creator who is very much a capitalist, you also understand how that kind of content turns into money for the creators of it. I am confident that was more of what drove them to shoot videos in the church than wanting to "defile the alter", actively offend the parishioners or include them in any way.

As for why a kinky ass sub who just happened to be a priest would come up with an idea that was guaranteed to get him gangbanged by two hot Dommes while also making them extremely happy with him? Totally unfathomable to me...

#17629 - 07/31/22 12:15 PM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

We are talking about two different things. I'm not referring to the horrors of the holocaust or how people frivolously refer to others as nazis. I'm referring to offending people in a place they feel is their sanctuary and support as such, emotionally and financially. If the ladies wanted to film such scenes in their own place, more power to them. If, as you suggest, they did it to make a few bucks off of videos sales, it is all the worse in my eyes. Some things do not have a price tag and that would include respect for others while in their home. It also includes not lumping an entire community in with their bizarre sense entitlement to do such a thing and unapologetically so.

We've probably said everything we have to say here. I appreciate that we can agree to disagree. There isn't enough of that in the world today.

#17630 - 07/31/22 03:41 PM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
We are talking about two different things. I'm not referring to the horrors of the holocaust or how people frivolously refer to others as nazis. I'm referring to offending people in a place they feel is their sanctuary and support as such, emotionally and financially. If the ladies wanted to film such scenes in their own place, more power to them. If, as you suggest, they did it to make a few bucks off of videos sales, it is all the worse in my eyes. Some things do not have a price tag and that would include respect for others while in their home. It also includes not lumping an entire community in with their bizarre sense entitlement to do such a thing and unapologetically so.

We've probably said everything we have to say here. I appreciate that we can agree to disagree. There isn't enough of that in the world today.

Concur

#17632 - 07/31/22 05:41 PM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: AspX]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I think the conversation on this is really interesting and thought provoking. It’s certainly not a simple, black and white issue.

Hypothetical question, if this were reversed and the priest at a satanic temple let some catholic priests in and they “defiled” the altar by pouring holy water on it, consecrating it, etc. would it warrant arresting them and making them pay for a new altar?

I find the topic fascinating and while I have my personal POV, I get why folks may not all agree on it. But I am way off topic from bdsm, lol.

#17633 - 07/31/22 07:07 PM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Chi61]

Pooh-Bah

"Hypothetical question, if this were reversed and the priest at a satanic temple let some catholic priests in and they “defiled” the altar by pouring holy water on it, consecrating it, etc. would it warrant arresting them and making them pay for a new altar? "

You addressed this to Aspx. But, I will chime in and say yes. (In my view.) Everyone needs to stay in their own lane and be respectful of different views, especially those that people hold sacred and in their own house.

#17636 - 08/01/22 03:16 PM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: AspX]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Originally Posted By AspX
I couldn't agree with you more. I was taught that we in BDSM should never involve unknowing, or unwilling participants in our scenes. By vandalizing a church they involved the parishioners in their activities.

I agree that BDSM should never involve unknowing, or unwilling participants in our scenes. But I 100% disagree that it "involved the parishioners" since none of them were actually there or involved. It was only after the fact, when they found out that their physical building was used as a movie set, that they were involved in any way and that involvement was just being offended by it.

If someone taking offense at BDSM activities after the fact is within your definition of being involved then you should never participate in any BDSM activity, even in your own home with a consenting partner. We may live in an echo chamber here and our own BDSM communities, but make no mistake that we are a group whose specific sexual interests are considered offensive to the vanilla world as a whole and the "religious" most of all.

It would surprise me that any church has never been used as a place for private sexual encounters. I'm not talking about priests raping young boys, I mean heterosexual encounters between consenting adults (and in many cases consenting teenagers) that is considered to be "normal". That type of encounter is taboo and disrespectful so therefore it is exciting to people. But I've never heard of parishioners destroying portions of their own church the day after finding out that parishioners "did it" in the sanctuary. So, the difference here isn't really about that, it is about their being offended by us as people with our sexual proclivities and that isn't smoke and mirrors.

Disrespectful of the parishioners beliefs? Absolutely... and I will even give you that because of the symbolism to be portrayed in the clips (which, btw, is protected speech under the 1st amendment) it was more disrespectful than people just doing it (but, I would still put it as way less disrespectful than rape, but you may disagree).

A federal hate crime? Hell no... especially since the only actual physical damage was done by the Church itself. There was no specific intent to cause harm to, physically intimidate parishioners or vandalize the physical building. The fact is that if the priest hadn't answered the door (after shooting was completed but before everything was cleaned up), there would have been zero damage to the Church or any knowledge of the goings on from that night to offend the parishioners.

In fact, I would (and have) argued that there wasn't a "crime" at all since being offensive isn't yet a crime in this country (although the police and prosecutors have always tried to use the law as a cudgel, like in this case, when something offends them). There was no trespass because the priest had the legal authority to use the Church and invited Ming & Vi to be there. No nudity or sexual acts were visible within public view at any point. No vandalism because there was no physical damage to any part of the building as part of the activities.

I find these statements to be utterly absurd. She fails to explain how Felony vandalism, which requires damages over $500, could be reduced to a misdemeanor, requiring retribution of $8000.

She simply isn't telling the truth! She also fails to address the felony obscenity charge, which was reinstated after the felony Institutional vandalism charges were brought.

To explain your confusion... That isn't a legal fine for damages as mandated by the law, it is an agreement for restitution between the women and the Church that the court brokered (which is not unusual in vandalism cases). There was also an NDA, which my guess means that the footage can never be shown or used, since Vi announced the settlement publicly. All of this was accepted by the court as part of the plea deal for the dropping down to a single misdemeanor. My guess is the actual legal penalty for them pleading guilty was time served and the fulfillment of the private agreement.

But, yes, you attacking a Domme and accusing her of lying about things that are within the public record (and therefore could be checked) with zero evidence to back it up other than your own general offense and outrage absolutely tracks as true.

I'm curious, are you the official apologist for the unholy three? To quote Cheyenne; "His off the rails defense of these ladies actions and their sense of entitlement makes me wonder if these are his words or they are feeding them to him".

They did not simply use the building as a "movie set". They purposely desecrated the Alter, and vandalized the sanctuary. I'm sure if Father Travis, Empress Ming, and Satanatrix, had desecrated the prayer room in a Mosque, there would be an uproar in woke America.

Virtue signaling by bashing the Roman Catholic Church has become all the rage on "woke" social media.

"A federal hate crime? Hell no..." You are totally incorrect. Perhaps you should read the definition of a Federal Hate Crime. https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/learn-about-hate-crimes

Scenario - Religion - Overnight, unknown persons broke into a synagogue and destroyed several priceless religious objects. The perpetrators drew a large swastika on the door and wrote “Death to Jews” on a wall. Although other valuable items were present, none were stolen.

The three unholy musketeers, destroyed an Alter, and vandalized the sanctuary in a Catholic Church. If that's not hate...what is?

You are correct. The final judgment of the case is a matter of public record, and will be posted here.

#17637 - 08/01/22 09:02 PM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: AspX]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
While it is absolutely true that what they did was not in the public eye and were there at the invitation of the priest (which means they were neither trespassing nor being publicly indecent), they finally got worn down by the system and took a plea deal just to get it over with. Some of you who are religious may feel that what they did was just wrong, but this case isn't about religion or about whether your personal kinks line up with theirs... it is about OUR place in society and how we as a BDSM community are constantly looked down upon for our private behaviors.

I disagree

Im not a lawyer but the vandalism charge feels reasonable here. anyone who runs a business has the responsibility to verify ownership of a property before damaging it. And they didnt do that. The priest can invite them in and its not trespassing because he has access to church property and can have visitors. But once they damaged church property it creates a vandalism charge because the priest is not the owner and cant give that permission.

I also think there are many private places to play that seem like a better fit for acting this fantasy out

Im not religious but feel it would be the same for anyone hosting a domination session at their place of employment. If a CEO has a dominatrix over to their c-suite corner office the dominatrix hasn't committed a crime. If she breaks the desk and the window thats vandalism.

In short… if you cant do the time don’t do the crime.

#17639 - 08/02/22 04:37 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Spark]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve not read the linked articles, curious was there physical damage to the church or was it that they “desecrated” the church and the parishioners felt they needed to replace the altar?

To use your analogy, did the desk need replacing because the CEO and the dominatrix used it, or because they physically broke it while using it?

I’m certainly no lawyer either, but it seems different if it was actually physically harmed versus some perceived defilement.

This was the core of my earlier hypothetical question. Would the same rules apply if a catholic priest “purified” a satanic altar? Would the satanists be entitled to a new one if there was no visible damage?

#17640 - 08/02/22 04:47 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Chi61]

Pooh-Bah

" Perceived defilement?" If someone enters your home without your permission and takes a poo on your dining room table or kitchen countertops, that is defilement. The person should pay to have them replaced and, at the very least, own up and be apologetic. And, yes, that certainly goes both ways. Kinksters don't want religious zealots trying to shut down are play parties and businesses. We don't want them nosing into our lives or invading our space. When they do, it is wrong. What these ladies did in this situation was wrong too. Did they break a law? I don't know enough about it to say. The church was certainly within their right to send a cease and desist for the videos they took without proper permission. It may have been a libelous act. I'm not really sure as when I've shot on location, the space was rented and a contract signed.

Bottom line, in the view of most people who have chimed in, the ladies were in the wrong, ethically, if nothing else. Claiming that they were victims is ringing pretty hollow.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, Soapy, Domina M, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34493 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas