by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17576 - 07/26/22 01:59 PM No More Nomasks
DominaAdmin Online   content
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Loc: LA
Trolling will not be tolerated on this board!

We encourage all members to report unacceptable behavior to the appropriate Moderator.

Thank you.

Domina.ms Admin

#17588 - 07/27/22 02:01 PM Thank You! [Re: DominaAdmin]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Thank You!

#17604 - 07/28/22 09:47 PM Re: No More Nomasks [Re: DominaAdmin]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Its about time... frankly I left the board with no intention to come back a while ago because of his antics and the lack of moderation towards them. It is only coincidental that I happened to come back now to relay a post.

If someone can get kicked off of Max, yet remain here there is seriously something wrong... and he had done that.

#17607 - 07/29/22 03:19 PM Re: No More Nomasks [Re: DominaAdmin]
langerr Online   content
Regular

You did the right thing.

#17608 - 07/30/22 04:48 AM Re: No More Nomasks [Re: AspX]
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Originally Posted By AspX
Its about time... frankly I left the board with no intention to come back a while ago because of his antics and the lack of moderation towards them. It is only coincidental that I happened to come back now to relay a post.

If someone can get kicked off of Max, yet remain here there is seriously something wrong... and he had done that.

While we're glad to have you back... You're assertion regarding lax moderation is incorrect. The member you are referencing has been banned three times.

Policing trolls is a time consuming, thankless business. Domina.ms is a labor of love...no one here receives monetary compensation.

Moderation is a double edged sword. Wielding it requires careful consideration.

Domina.ms follows a prescribed course of action regarding banishment. The wheel may turn slowly, never the less, it does turn.

Domina.ms Admin

#17610 - 07/30/22 11:08 AM Re: No More Nomasks [Re: DominaAdmin]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Quote:
While we're glad to have you back... You're assertion regarding lax moderation is incorrect. The member you are referencing has been banned three times.

Is he gone for good?

#17612 - 07/30/22 06:02 PM Re: No More Nomasks [Re: Soapy]
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Originally Posted By Soapy
Quote:

Is he gone for good?

Yes, Nomasks is gone.

Domina.ms Admin

#17613 - 07/30/22 06:37 PM Re: No More Nomasks [Re: DominaAdmin]
TheDriver Online   content

For sure Nomasks was a guy without concern for political correctness. But was he really a troll or just a guy with no filter. I admit I cringed at some of his posts, but often he backed those posts up with experiences that seemed real.

I wasn't sure if he was speaking a certain way for shock value, or if he was just a guy who often stepped on his dick.

I probably should have asked him.

The Driver

#17615 - 07/30/22 09:20 PM Re: No More Nomasks [Re: DominaAdmin]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Well... When I specifically contacted you in DMs after he insinuated that I was a Nazi just because I had a gotten vaccinated and he had already been "warned" about turning things political... there was zero action taken (not another warning issued or even the comment removed) and no response from you to me at all.

I considered that to be totally lax from a moderation standpoint even if you wish to think that was valid... so I stepped out of it & here (without making any pronouncement or creating public drama). Up until that point I thought you had done a good job of moderation but I will always hold the opinion that it was lackluster in this case because of the personal attacks and obvious trolling 10 months ago.

So, while he may have had temporary bans multiple times in the time since then before a final permanent ban as part of your process... My comment is about how much went unpunished prior to last September and I stand by my opinion.

P. S. Because this happened so long ago, I did want to clarify that the post in question was in the lobby some time after the politics forum had been removed & was actually as part of a reply to a valid thread.

Edited by AspX (07/30/22 09:57 PM)
Edit Reason: Added p.s.

#17620 - 07/31/22 07:40 AM Re: No More Nomasks [Re: AspX]
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Originally Posted By AspX
Well... When I specifically contacted you in DMs after he insinuated that I was a Nazi just because I had a gotten vaccinated and he had already been "warned" about turning things political... there was zero action taken (not another warning issued or even the comment removed) and no response from you to me at all.

I considered that to be totally lax from a moderation standpoint even if you wish to think that was valid... so I stepped out of it & here (without making any pronouncement or creating public drama). Up until that point I thought you had done a good job of moderation but I will always hold the opinion that it was lackluster in this case because of the personal attacks and obvious trolling 10 months ago.

So, while he may have had temporary bans multiple times in the time since then before a final permanent ban as part of your process... My comment is about how much went unpunished prior to last September and I stand by my opinion.

P. S. Because this happened so long ago, I did want to clarify that the post in question was in the lobby some time after the politics forum had been removed & was actually as part of a reply to a valid thread.

You are entitled to an opinion. Unfortunately it is based on erroneous facts and unsupported conclusions.

Obviously you are in no position to have direct knowledge regarding the correspondence conducted between our moderators and Nomasks. I assure you the warnings and suspensions levied out against him were numerous and punitive.

I remain steadfast in my belief that the use of moderation was correctly applied in this case.

Domina.ms does it's best to be fair and unbiased regarding moderation.

Domina.ms Admin

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34487 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina