04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17424 - 06/23/22 03:10 PM CFNM at all times and other ways to establish the D/s dynamic
Jupiter Lake Online   content
Occasional

I was intrigued by this part of a review of Mistress Morgan Sterling:

"I showed up in a business suit because I came from an important business appointment. Even though, it was not session time, She politely asked me to strip entirely and return to Her room naked. She said She believed in CFNM at all times when a sub is with Her."

Over the years I have served a few Mistresses with the same policy but not many. I find it a powerful way to establish the D/s dynamic from the get go and the result is that I'm in a much deeper state of submission. Those Mistresses, like Mistress Morgan were all older, more experienced Mistresses. One Mistress would greet me at the door to her dungeon with the word "off" and would not say another word or acknowledge me until I had complied. The Fetish Fortress in NYC has a separate room for undressing before you enter the dungeon so there is no clothed interaction with the Mistress.

I've also found that the opposite also applies i.e. if I am left to be clothed for some time into the beginning of the session that it's hard for me to enter sub-space.

A few other Mistresses have established a similar dynamic by tying me in highly constrictive C&B bondage at the beginning of the session or by gagging me / applying restraints at the very beginning.

I'm wondering if there are other Mistresses who do similar things before the start of the session to establish dominance. What are they? How common is "CFNM at all times"?

#17429 - 06/27/22 03:20 PM Re: CFNM at all times and other ways to establish the D/s dynamic [Re: Jupiter Lake]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’m trying to remember what the Dommes I have seen over the years have done. The Domme who I have been seeing who describes herself as a medium protocol Domme walks me down the stairs. has me hang my clothes on hooks while she enters the room and waits for me on a throne. I am to then request permission to enter and then assume a slave position in front of her. She definitely establishes dominance.

#17432 - 06/28/22 08:59 AM Re: CFNM at all times and other ways to establish the D/s dynamic [Re: buffalo]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Looking back at dungeon sessions I never started out completely naked in front of the Mistress. With my roleplay of being the "captured" or sub/deviant Tarzan, Mistress would have me strip out of my street clothes (knowing I had my jungle print thong on) and had me flex for her or just stand there, while she commented on my physique. Some pinched, others slapped my ass... taking the Alpha role while Tarzan became nothing but a piece of meat or eye candy. After that, the "fun" would begin.

Two memorable sessions near Wall Street in the early 2000s was in a small dungeon. A reception area, two playrooms and a separate office for the head Mistress. I visited a Mistress V, who came from SF, a tall and big, busty blonde with short hair, who had to be 200 lbs. and more clad in black leather boots and matching bustier. Very imposing. We talked on the phone so she knew what I wanted and the session, on a Saturday afternoon, basically started in the reception area as soon as I walked in. She ordered me to strip immediately to my thong. I posed and was then ordered to sit on the floor licking her boots, asking me questions about the session.

The woman who cleans the dungeon came in during the middle of this and was not completely surprised. I was told to stand up, say hello, and the Mistress bragged how I looked. After that I was brought into one of the playrooms, my arms chained above me on a hoist and the Mistress said, "I'll be right back." The Head Mistress came in saying, "Look what we have here!" and the both of them talked to each other about me as if I wasn't there. After a few minutes the Head Mistress addressed me as she removed my thong, saying, "You won't need THAT anymore," and left me to Mistress V. By that point I was in deeeep subspace. LOL!

#17433 - 06/28/22 12:01 PM Re: CFNM at all times and other ways to establish the D/s dynamic [Re: junglebeast]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
That’s great

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34490 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot