I arrived promptly at 10 am Sunday for my next session. At this point I can't recall how many times I've served Miss Blaze, but you can see some of my posts about her mastering of me.
She greeted me in incredible red latex leotard, tightly covering her, and while I never expect, her willingness to wear latex (one of my fetishes) is greatly appreciated. After some discussion, which is great for relaxing the moment, she ordered me to undress. I have learned to immediately kneel and await her directions. She examined me, then moved me to the "Death chair." Here she first secured the "death mask" then secured me to the chair, masterfully tortured me with CBT and nipple torture, mixed with words of my demise and what was to come. I can't for sure tell how well I did, but my balls did at one point match the color of her beautiful purple hair. This was pure toture, as the chair itself is torture, metal, small seat, and cold where I found myself pressing to keep from even more torture, but that was her goal, and she masterfully destroyed me.

From there, she secured me to table, with arms at side, legs at side and worked with me on increasing my tolerance for prostrate massage and things of that nature. She knows this has been a "development" area and respects me, and continues to work with me to build. She mixed this with some heavy smothering, as well as nipple torture, which almost always destroys my mind, and she masterfully knows that.

From there, I was graced with being "marked" by Miss Blaze, willfully accepting my role as her territory. Clearly, she had indulged in coffee that morning. First time every I've been Ok with this, and while I likely didn't live up to expectations, her noting marking me was exciting and a proud moment.

From here, it was time to pay for my sins since last visit. I can't tell if Miss Blaze was hard or easy on me, but always do my best to take punishment as directed. Having my balls secured from behind to a hoist is a motivation to be still, and she knew it was impossible to ensure the pain and not move.

From here, I was blindfolded and briefly tied to a chair, where she aroused me, but then moved me to a latex vac bed, knowing my love for latex. I'm not sure if this was torture or pleasure, but WOW, she put me through a sensation here. From here, she secured me to table, torturing my balls again, as well as my nipples, while smothering me in her latex. She allowed me to attempt relief, but ruined my moment intentionally. She did so, as she realized the day had just began,

Miss Blaze marked me, tortured me and makes me want to return moments after recovering. She mixes words with actions and leaves me wanting more torture, pushing my limits each time.
Thank you again Miss Blaze,
https://serveblaze.com/