Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#17219 - 05/26/22 06:50 PM Re: Ghosted [Re: Chi61]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

This sounds like a bad deal i hope you get your deposit back. Since she is an established pro i’m wondering if its just an oversight and some communication clears this up. But if not, i see nothing wrong with pushing a little more for it. Maybe a review etc.

#17253 - 05/29/22 10:13 PM Re: Ghosted [Re: Chi61]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. You never know what is going on in their life.

That said, if you give a Domme (or a client) AMPLE opportunity to respond (more than a month, at least) and rectify something like this and they don't it does not seem unreasonable to disclose your experience publicly. Whether a Domme or a client.

If either the Domme or the client doesn't like it, then do a better job.

Of course, there's always the possibility someone is lying. So we hope that everyone is being a grown-up here and telling the truth. Some of us have had Dommes or clients make up shit about us and people may believe it.

So, if you decide to disclose an experience like this, use a lot of discretion.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (05/29/22 10:13 PM)

#17254 - 05/29/22 10:16 PM Re: Ghosted [Re: langerr]

Sage

Originally Posted By langerr
You've got it entirely backwards. It's the late cancelations and no shows on the part of guys who schedule and don't show up that created the need to deposits. Those outnumber ghosting Dommes many, many times over.

That especially true for Dommes who travel, pay for transportation, hotels, then get cancelations and no shows.

Yes. This is why more and more people in the adult industry require deposits. It's just not sustainable to open yourself up to what will inevitably be several losses (I'm talking tangible financial loss) because there will always be a percentage of guys who have no qualms just not showing up for their appointments that we have prepared 2 to 8 hours for.

#17255 - 05/29/22 10:19 PM Re: Ghosted [Re: ]

Sage

Originally Posted By Nomasks
BDSM is not illegal. Dommes need to know that we will take legal action to prevent fraud.

It is in some jurisdictions. New Jersey is one of them.

Some of you gentlemen set yourselves up to be scammed because you're not smart enough to vet the women you approach.

Of course this does not mean you deserve to be taken advantage of but you certainly could drastically reduce, if not eliminate, it happening if you didn't try to conduct business when you're suffering from Boner High.

#17256 - 05/29/22 10:21 PM Re: Ghosted [Re: ]

Sage

Originally Posted By Nomasks
I think we as clients need to stand together and refuse deposits from here on.

You are always free to refuse to pay deposits. Just know that it will mean there is a whole swath of top-notch Dommes that you will never be able to experience.

#17260 - 05/30/22 11:33 AM Re: Ghosted [Re: Mistress Tissa]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
That has to be a frustrating and infuriating experience sitting in your space as the appointment time comes and goes with no call or sign of the client. I can see why deposits are required. At least you’ve got something for the time invested in traveling to the space and preparing.

#17261 - 05/31/22 10:36 AM Re: Ghosted [Re: Chi61]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Something no one else has mentioned...

Have you both only been connecting through email? Recently (especially with Protonmail) emails have been randomly going to spam even after some previous successful correspondence (especially if you havn't saved each other as a contact). There's a possibility your emails are going to spam (or vise versa) and one of you aren't realizing. Have you tried contacting her on SP again?

Edited by DommeLynx (05/31/22 10:37 AM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#17262 - 05/31/22 12:24 PM Re: Ghosted [Re: langerr]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Good one!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#17263 - 05/31/22 12:29 PM Re: Ghosted [Re: Chi61]

Veteran

I 100% agree with those that say you should ask for your money back. Don't let this go. Besides, it's more about your time and emotions (looking forward to the session and then let down by being ghosted). This behavior is not the norm among established Dommes, I assure you. And it doesn't matter what the reason is. She should refund your deposit and offer an apology - and a spiff. Free fan site access - something. That is what a professional would do in a circumstance like this.

#17264 - 05/31/22 12:37 PM Re: Ghosted [Re: langerr]

Veteran

Very true. I never asked for deposits up until about 3-4 years ago. Then the industry changed and ghosting by clients became common place. And I learned you can't just ask for $50 - they will walk away from that. They walk away for $200 sometimes but at least I got something for the effort and blocked time.

Right now I have a guy wanting a double Domme session with 3-4 vanillas and he won't put up a deposit ("for privacy reasons") and he doesn't have references ("he's been out of the see for too long"). He may be perfectly legit but I am not going to block Dungeon time, my time, another Domme's time and line up multiple friends to watch on his word.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (painslut, Domina M, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Queen Naomi, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34575 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn