In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#1721 - 07/29/16 12:02 AM Mistress Cassandra of NYC
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
I really should review the awesome and often scary Mistress Cassandra. At first I must say, that she's definitely my type of domme! I do love other styles too, but Cassandra's style is awesome too.

The very first time I met Mistress Cassandra was actually a short appearance during a session with Mistress Madison at Pandora's Box. She came at the end to give me full toilet humiliation. OMG! She was MEAN! That was the harshest verbal humiliation I ever experienced in person. One line I remember is, "This must be the dumbest mother fucker I've seen in my life!" she said to Madison.

She was very scary and mean as she pissed on me and shitted on me. She warned me not to breathe on her ass or cough any shit out or she'd stomp on my dick or do something very painful. After she was done, she left.

Then one year later in 2012, I had a 1-hour session with her. She started by putting a pantyhose on my head to cover my "ugly face" as she said and then put lipstick on my lips. She repeatedly slapped me. She must have slapped me hard 2 dozen times during that session total. I was ordered to cross my arms and she put cuffs on them tied to nipple clamps. I was in that position for a large portion of the session. She kept becoming frustrated as I called out my safe word repeatedly as she caned me and such.

Then I was taken out on collar and leash in front of the house manager and humiliated there. She ordered me to pull apart my arms so the nipple clamps are forced off painfully. I was too scared to do it so she kicked me with her boot so hard that I fell down backwards, landed on my butt which hurt a bit, and the nipple clamps were painfully forced off. Then she ordered me back on my knees. I was unable to get myself up because of my weight and awkward position so she pulled the leash hard and in half a second I was up on my knees again. She said, "Look at this lazy bitch."

She used me as an ashtray and toilet. She also ordered me to shove three fingers up my own ass and fuck myself in the ass, and then suck those fingers, and then over and over again. And her verbal humiliation was stinging. She even yelled at me as I was washing my face and wasting too much water.

As I was leaving the dungeon, I kinda got lost and she yelled out, "Are you that stupid?" but then I found the stairs, lol.

Ok, now it's time to post a review about my SIX-hour long session with Mistress Cassandra.

I was told to get some large bottles of water because she was going to do forced intox with me. After I stripped naked, she gave me a water enema to flush out my shit. And she gave me a beer enema. After that, she tied me up and did some invasive medical play with me as well as electrocute my cock and balls while I was intoxicated with beer. I was so much into sub-space that I said, "I'll do anything for you, Mistress Cassandra!" And she asked, "Anything?" I said Yes. I was thinking she'd take advantage of my "anything" comment but she really didn't.

Then I was dressed as a sissy, with panties, bra, a ladies' dress, with full makeup and lipstick. She took me out to an expensive Italian restaurant for lunch. She ordered my food for me and the wine too -- I had no say in what I was to eat. During lunch at that restaurant, we had a normal type of conversation for the most part. I was beginning to see the softer side of Mistress Cassandra. Actually, rewinding to the beginning of the session, she did say, "You have a sad look on your face. But I want this to be a positive experience for both of us, even though I'm a bitch." She even said that I needed to have more fun in life as she was electrocuting me.

Ok, back to lunch. So we had a friendly chat while I was feeling mildly humiliated dressed as a sissy in a public restaurant. I was more relaxed because of the alcohol. During the lunch, I complimented that she had a good heart -- after all, I was seeing the soft side of her for the first time! She said to me, "I have a good heart, but I save it for deserving people. You seem like a deserving person." That was very flattering. Another domme who actually appreciated me. A domme who I believed was a yelling bitch was actually a very talented domina who can be nice when she wants to. Yup, she even asked me if I liked her nice style or mean style, and I said a little bit of both. She also commented, "Wait till you see me in the winter." The first encounter I had, that I described above, was in January and THIS nicer session was in June. Go figure... if you want her to be super-mean, winter is the best time to go; otherwise, stick to the warmer months.

After I paid the bill, we left and had a little walk outside. Initially, she wanted to send me out on humiliation assignments but since I begged for cuckolding during lunch, she set that up with her boyfriend. So for that, we walked to a nearby Chase branch. I took out an extra $500. Then I was ordered on my knees right there in front of the ATM. She took a picture of me holding the cash. Then she went to the ATM to deposit that money into her own account while I was ordered to kiss her shoes.

Back at the dungeon, her boyfriend came over and I was cuckolded for one whole hour. I was bound in this plastic wrap thing, sitting in a chair, and it was getting very hot in there. I was forced to watch while Mistress cuckolded me.

After that was over, she slapped me a few times and then it was time for my caning. This was the most painful part of the session. The caning had me screaming. Actually, it wasn't even very hard caning but I don't have much pain training so I scream easily. The agreement was no safe words except for medical reasons. So I had to take it. But she gave me breaks, and every once in a while she had me get on my knees and she hypnotized me! Her hypnosis skill is magical! Within literally SECONDS, you'll just SUBMIT!!! Your fears will go away and you'll just want to please her once again. Amazing. She had some other girls witness my painful caning with some amusement. She said to one of the other ladies, "He's adorable; I actually like him." Awww... she found me adorable? Well, three house dommes at Mistress Jasmine's (now Donatella Den) felt the same way about me so....

The final hour, I was a sissy maid and I was ordered to clean both bathrooms. I did a so-so job. She warned me she'll cane me once in the foot if I didn't do a good job but she actually never did.

We parted very nicely. By this time, six hours had passed and I was not affected by alcohol anymore so I was fine to go home. That was the plan, to be fine by the time I go home. She was concerned enough about me that she asked me to write an e-mail to her as soon as I got home, to make sure I made it safely. Is this really Mistress Cassandra? Yes, she is. For the right person, she can be nice.

Edited by pussywhippedboy (07/29/16 11:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Completing My Post

#1730 - 07/29/16 05:38 PM Re: Mistress Cassandra of NYC [Re: pussywhippedboy]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Interesting. I am a masochist but I am not into Scary Dommes. FTT is one of my hard limits. And there is a limit to the amount and intensity of verbal humiliation that works for me. Though that limit has been pushed in the last year and is probably going to get pushed some more Monday.

#1736 - 07/29/16 11:24 PM Re: Mistress Cassandra of NYC [Re: pussywhippedboy]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

I just completed my full review of Mistress Cassandra tonight but if you read it earlier, please go back and read it again. Thanks. I continued with the six-hour long session.

#1737 - 07/29/16 11:26 PM Re: Mistress Cassandra of NYC [Re: The Thomas]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

I understand. About Mistress Cassandra, she can be nice if you request it. Every time I give a domina a list, I put down "extreme humiliation" but no one actually gives it to me. Only Mistress Cassandra does. So that's probably why I got the mean treatment that I describe, which I enjoy.

But if you're into lighter stuff, she can still accommodate!

#1771 - 08/07/16 09:58 PM Re: Mistress Cassandra of NYC [Re: pussywhippedboy]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
This sounds like an awesome session, I love the public humiliation and cuckolding. Wow, thanks for this review!!!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1776 - 08/08/16 10:08 AM Re: Mistress Cassandra of NYC [Re: pussywhippedboy]
JulieSimone Offline

She is AMAZING! I remember doing a double Domme session with Her when I first started and being in complete awe of Her. Somehow She just gets more and more beautiful.

Julie Simone
www.JulieSimone.com
www.clips4sale.com/9861

#1792 - 08/10/16 12:18 AM Re: Mistress Cassandra of NYC [Re: JulieSimone]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By JulieSimone
She is AMAZING! I remember doing a double Domme session with Her when I first started and being in complete awe of Her. Somehow She just gets more and more beautiful.

Julie Simone
www.JulieSimone.com
www.clips4sale.com/9861

Yes, she is amazing indeed. She is one of my FAVORITE dommes!

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (ChicagoSlicker, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, Cheyenne, TheDriver, Soapy, furfan, Chi61, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30983 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix