04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17197 - 05/23/22 06:08 PM Miss Kay Lynx
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Had an absolutely wonderful session recently with Miss Kay Lynx of The Goddess Girls in Pompano Beach. https://www.thegoddessgirls.com/kaylynx Session focused mostly on ballbusting, cbt, and tease/denial (my faves). I wrote this more as a cathartic exercise after the session, but thought I’d share here. Highly recommend seeing her, if you’re in the area.

————————

You took charge as soon as I stepped through the door, grabbing my hand and leading me in. The space was amazing, white, bright, modern, sleek, stylish. The room's intent was obvious with the St Andrew's cross, the CBT chair, whips, paddles, and a display case of metal chastity cages. It was strangely warm, inviting and dangerous at the same time.

You ordered me to strip, teasing me about how cute my boxers were before you had me remove them. Locking my clothes in a glass case so I knew they were there but they were in your control. I was nervous, chatty, rambling. You told me to kneel. You reviewed your rules, using clothespins to insure you had my attention.

We went to the St Andrew's cross. I was astonished by how solid it was and secure. You bound my feet and arms to it. Without a word, you attached a spreader bar between my legs. I was completely helpless, legs spread and I knew shit was about to get real. You started relatively slow. Squeezes, slaps, enough pain that I was aware of it but all very light. You caressed me. I felt warm, comforted, excited, pleased with your attention. I was breathing heavy, struggling to focus. The intensity increased a bit. You pressed your knee up into me, crushing and grinding your knee into my balls. I moaned, now very aware of the pain. You stepped back and launched a very hard kick directly between my legs. You didn't say a word but maintained eye contact as the kick landed. My world exploded in pain. My body tried to crumble wanting to drop to the ground, curl up in a ball and protect myself but was held upright, exposed and at your mercy. You beamed, delighted with the effect. That was the end for me, any resistance I had was gone, any thoughts of my own were gone. You owned me, I knew it and I knew you knew it. You grabbed and squeezed, hard. The hardest I've ever been squeezed. I cried out. The pain was debilitating, I tried to focus. You started counting down from 5. When you let go, I was overcome with gratitude profusely thanking you.

After a bit more, you took me off the cross broken and defeated. I knelt. You tied my balls to the table behind me. You had me crawl forward. You sat on a chair just out of reach. You commanded me to crawl to you. Every step forward stretched me. I was moaning in pain, whimpering. I stretched forward to worship you as I cried out from the stretching. You reached down, squeezing, clawing me. I was in agony but determined not to fail you as I stretched out to reach you with my balls still firmly tied to the table. In agony I worshipped you until you released me.

We moved to the cbt chair. Restrained, helpless in the chair you pounded your bare feet into me over and over. Awash with pain but in awe of you, I sat as you alternated teasing me with kicking me. I lost all sense of myself, time, everything. Unable to separate pain from pleasure. Just a toy at your disposal.

You were patient with me as I slowly came out of my deep head space. We chatted, you gave me a tour of the rest of the dungeon. I dressed and drove home on cloud 9 the whole drive daydreaming about next time. An amazing time. I can not wait to return!!

#17199 - 05/23/22 10:24 PM Re: Miss Kay Lynx [Re: Chi61]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

A well written review, almost literary.

#17200 - 05/24/22 04:40 AM Which city? [Re: Chi61]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Which city is she in?

#17201 - 05/24/22 05:09 AM Re: Which city? [Re: Soapy]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Pompano Beach. Basically Ft Lauderdale. 45 mins or so north of Miami.

#17344 - 06/13/22 06:08 PM Re: Miss Kay Lynx [Re: ]
EvedLeNashim Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By Nomasks
I just thought Mistress Kay Lynx didn't look very bright and therefore wouldn't be able to be dominant.

Seriously????

#17481 - 07/06/22 02:40 AM Re: Miss Kay Lynx [Re: Chi61]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

What a beautiful review! One of the best I've read.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34533 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller