Had quite the session with the prodommes Lady Harleen (my owner) and Miss Troy Orleans last night.

Miss Troy Orleans is renowned as one of the world's greatest experts in bondage. But I was struck by other things: It quickly became clear during our personal preplay discussion that she was a culturally knowledgeable and worldly person. While some dommes will gratuitously apply pain, she had a mastery of every tool in the toolbox: pain, sensuality, bondage, mind fucking...it was all there in good measure. But she wasn't held to some routine; she freewheeled based on what was working and felt like doing some forms of play she said she doesn't usually do (which I'll keep between the three of us). What a cruel smile, what gorgeous long legs, what a mirthful laugh.

Lady Harleen got some new claws recently and oh boy did I love the way she scratched me. Miss Troy Orleans and my Lady practiced impact play with all sorts of implements and their hands; some of this was done with my clothes on which I actually really like. My Lady smacked and clawed me so, all the while mocking my desperation with her cruel smirk. Miss Troy Orleans enjoyed twisting my nipples while my Lady rolled the Wartenberg wheel all over me.

And more. So much more.

They hugged afterwards and complimented each other... I was just proud to have introduced such wonderful ladies to each other.

The session was officially two hours. Did we go overtime? I felt like maybe we did since we all enjoyed ourselves so much.

But when one is in the level of subspace induced by such a session...well, what even is time?

Edited by mark5Bnyc (05/23/22 08:25 PM)