Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#17140 - 05/13/22 07:50 PM Chastity devices in sessions
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

So this may be an odd question, but I find this forum super helpful for random questions. My main fetish is ballbusting/cbt. I’ve done a ton of sessions focused on that over the years, and still love it. Have one scheduled for this Sunday actually smile

Lately though I’ve been somewhat obsessed with tease/denial and in particular chastity devices especially metal cages. Wearing a device long term outside of sessions is not really an option for me at the moment due to my personal life. So, I was wondering about wearing one but only during sessions.

To play around with this idea, I bought one online. Was interesting experience getting it on. I almost gave up and threw it out. But once on, I really enjoyed it. I watched some videos while wearing it and found it maddeningly frustrating (but in a good way). I would imagine with another person involved it would be even more intense.

So here’s my question, is wearing a chastity device especially a metal cage in a session but not for long term chastity outside of the session a common thing? Is it typical to bring your own? Wearing one used by others seems odd to me (I know they get cleaned). And lastly, is CBT/ballbusting while wearing one a thing? Based on my limited experience of one try, it seems like the ring would make that super intense (ie fun/painful). Anyway, sorry for the long ramble just curious thoughts as it’s an area I’ve not really explored before.

#17141 - 05/13/22 09:04 PM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: Chi61]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I have done this before although its been a few years. Found it fun and exciting to wear during session as well as for a few hours leading up to the session.

I did some ballbusting with it on. We used a paddle for precise hits and it hurt a little more just with my balls having less of an escape route. We decided against kicks as its a little more violent and more opportunity to hurt her foot as well as me. But probably would have been fine.

All in all. Fun experience and would recommend.

#17142 - 05/14/22 07:05 AM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: Chi61]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Super common! I often tell My subs with their own devices to put them on right before we play and then I let them out at the end of the session. The only problem is- its hard to do a lot of cbt with the cage on; you definitely can't do ballbusting with a device on, you risk injury to yourself and the Domme's foot. Depending on the device and the sub's anatomy, it can be hard or impossible to use a vice or a parachute while also in a chastity cage.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#17143 - 05/14/22 07:47 AM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: Spark]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Thanks Spark. You and I seem to have similar interests. Glad to know there’s someone else out there with the same thoughts.

#17144 - 05/14/22 07:50 AM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: Mistress UV]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Thanks Mistress Ultra Violet. That makes sense on the ballbusting. Based on the one I bought, anything other than squeezes, slaps or flicks would be impossible/dangerous. Thinking though splitting the session into teasing with the cage on then ballbusting/cbt without would be fun. Will definitely find someone to try it with! Anyone in Miami interested lmk. Lol.

#17149 - 05/15/22 05:40 AM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: Chi61]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

100% not my thing. Extended erotic teasing and arousal (and an eventual orgasm) are integral parts of BDSM sessions to me......but "to each their own"..... I'm fully onboard with "Your kink is not my kink but that's OK."

#17150 - 05/15/22 06:05 AM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: furfan]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I guess I was kind of seeing it as wear the cage for part of the session which would be heavy tease, stimulation, frustration. The heightened arousal and frustration driven in part by the cage. Then (for me at least) cage comes off, and it’s pain time cbt/ballbusting. Then more tease and (hopefully) orgasm smile. I didn’t see being chaste for the session as necessarily part of it. But this is kind of why I asked the question, how could a cage being included in a cbt/tease session.

#17151 - 05/15/22 10:07 PM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: Chi61]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’ve thought about this as well. I like the idea of being controlled long term in a chastity device but it’s impossible given my married circumstances. Wearing a device just for a relatively short time in a single session does not appeal to me either. I have thought about scheduling a session when my wife is out of town where I see the Domme a few days before the session to put the device on but have never taken the initiative to request this. I should as i think it would really focus me on and enhance the upcoming session. I wonder how a Domme would feel about this sort of request? I assume additional tribute would be required which would be fine.

#17152 - 05/16/22 06:53 AM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: Chi61]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I don't think it is that uncommon. There was a Domme in Toronto called Chastity Goddess that played that way.....In a cage and teased from the start of the session until the last few minutes. I actually had a booking with her but cancelled when I discovered that she also insisted on having her subs blindfolded for the entire session, start to finish.

I certainly don't mind hoods or blindfolds for extended parts of a session but not 100% of the time. Being able to see the Domme and watching her select implements or make preparations for the next activity adds a lot to the anticipation for me.

I think she retired around the time Covid hit. Still lots of hits on a Google search but the links to her website are dead.

#17156 - 05/16/22 08:26 PM Re: Chastity devices in sessions [Re: Chi61]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
Thanks Spark. You and I seem to have similar interests. Glad to know there’s someone else out there with the same thoughts.

Thanks Chi. I think you are right. Ballbusting, chastity, seeking.com and Miami in the spring. Good to know someone else is living the good life. Have fun!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Chuck123, WestAugust, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas