Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1714 - 07/28/16 09:46 AM Meet My new kitten - Miss Ria Rocket
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania

I have always enjoyed playing with female submissives in My personal play. Several years ago I decided to introduce that type of play into professional sessions and was delighted with the result.

I call those sessions "Cougar and kitten sessions" and they are sexy fun. Submitting to Me alongside a female submissive can add a sensual and playful element to a session that cannot be duplicated any other way. Now you can experience the latest addition to My stable: miss ria rocket.

ria is a true submissive and masochist. She easily orgasms simply from pain. Seriously. It is a marvel to see. She always says “Sorry, Mistress” when this happens without My permission – which of course brings new punishment – but the truth is, she just can’t help herself. Weighing in at a mere 95 pounds, this petite package can not only take a lot of abuse, she is ultra sensual in session. She takes comfort in sub/sub contact while submitting and suffering. Normal session rules of no sexual contact apply, but these are some of the most sensual and sexy sessions available.

So what’s your fantasy? Being restrained and made to watch Me torment ria . . . or maybe you are made to assist in the submission of ria by meticulously following My every instruction while I observe and smile. Maybe we will play a game to see which of My submissives can take the most abuse – you or the slave girl. The play is only limited by our imaginations.

For more information visit: http://mistressayn.com/cougar-kitten.html

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1717 - 07/28/16 06:55 PM Re: Meet My new kitten - Miss Ria Rocket [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Hmm early last year Mistress Natalie and I discussed at some length a session idea that would involve a femsub but the project never got off the ground. Normally I regard adding a femsub to a session as another gimmick not worth the extra cost. I do switch sometimes but here is the phenomenology. My submission is linked my masochism and conversely my sadism is linked to at least some degree of dominance. So this sort of session would generate a conundrum for me. I even experience some awkwardness with doing "switch horses midstream" sessions. My switching is more along the lines of "tonight you're on Top. Saturday I'm on Top".

But isn't F/F action the hottest thing ever?

No, Not really.

In the early years of the new century there was a woman I did a lot switching with (of the type I just elucidated). She was bisexual and after a while told me a great deal about her adventures with other women. For one thing she claimed that with only one exception she was never the sub with another woman. She did tell me of one woman she Topped who often climaxed while being disciplined with a particular instrument (I forget which) without any genital stimulus.

#1744 - 08/01/16 10:06 AM Re: Meet My new kitten - Miss Ria Rocket [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
These sessions tend to be more fantasy based and fun. They are not for every kind of sub. If you are looking to enter deep subspace, this is probably not going to get you there. In My opinion those sessions are best one on one.

That being said (since you bring up switching), I've done some fun role plays where the male sub starts out co-topping the sub with Me then something occurs that causes Me to decide he should be taken down a notch. I remember a really cool session several years ago where the male spent the first hour topping the slave girl and then I walked in and "caught a man daring to top My slave". He ended up being topped by both of us. There is so much you can do with these sessions - but they are probably not for you.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1749 - 08/03/16 11:13 PM Re: Meet My new kitten - Miss Ria Rocket [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Subspace has different depths and textures (some versions are driven almost entirely by testosterone others more by endorphins). A Domme told me that there is a small subset of her clients she has no idea what dimension they are in late in the session. She has grown used to that phenomenon but still says she is glad that I am not one of "those guys".

"co-topping" The session idea Mistress Natalie and I tossed around would have had me in a submissive role at the beginning but switching to co-topping around midway.

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34483 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn