Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#17099 - 05/07/22 02:38 PM Meeting a domme in the outside world?
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Say you are kinkster, out or not, who sees pro dommes, and you meet, either (vanilla) socially or through business, a pro domme you recognize from the scene. When, if ever, would it be appropriate to mention your own scene participation?

It's happened to me a couple of times and I haven't said anything. Those were both brief meetings. I also got to know over time one woman who revealed to me once that she was a very successful pro domme in her youth. Again, I didn't mention anything for a couple of reasons, one of which being that she has clearly moved on to other things in her life. I'm curious what others think, particularly pro dommes, for whom this must happen sometimes.

#17100 - 05/07/22 02:47 PM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: palmer]
Awillingstudent Online   content
Artisan

Pretty much never. People’s lives outside the scene must be respected.

#17101 - 05/07/22 03:20 PM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: Awillingstudent]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

That's been my approach and belief so far.

#17103 - 05/07/22 09:32 PM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: palmer]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

This happened to me once. I'm sure I told this story before but it bears repeating.

It was in the mid-1980s and I worked in Manhattan on the West Side around West 18th or 19th Streets off of Sixth or Seventh Avenue. I saw this very attractive, gorgeous (and busty) woman in her early 40s or so walking towards me during lunch hour on a sunny warm day in the fall. Knee high black leather boots, matching slacks, jacket and sunglasses. My first look was "Wow!" The second was that it was probably the Mistress I had two or three sessions with in the past year, but I wasn't sure. She was based in the Village. After work I called her to ask if she was in the area.

It was. This was her advice - command. "If you ever see me in the street again, do not say hello and never acknowledge my presence. If you do I will NEVER see you again." She added that, while she didn't recognize me, she never says hello to subs she saw in the street. I think that is pretty damned good advice.

#17104 - 05/08/22 12:25 AM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: palmer]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I ran into a few of my clients in the outside world over the years. It was always the same, a casual smile that no one would think anything of and unspoken respect for discretion.

#17105 - 05/08/22 01:41 AM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: ]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

Why be such a pansy ass? In such a situation, drop to all fours and crawl on over as fast as you can. It will go over big time.

#17108 - 05/08/22 01:00 PM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: palmer]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive never been in this situation but discretion would seem to be the rule here. A smile or a nod or just nothing would all make sense.

I did have a situation slightly different where i was dating a girl much younger than me. We were at a bar on vacation and someone else who had been over-served made a comment “she must be his sugar baby”. Which was true. I didn't miss a beat and said “actually she’s my dominatrix” also true. No one was expecting that. That was a fun time.

#17121 - 05/11/22 03:19 PM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: ]
Mistrix Violeta Online   content

Loc: New York City
Originally Posted By Nomasks
Well, I know some pro dommes do go on tour, sometimes in groups of two or three, so you'd likely be able to spot them fairly easily at an airport. I would not hesitate to walk right up and say their scene name, especially if they are sitting near others. Just walk right up and say, Hey, you're Mistress so and so, aren't you?

Don't ever do this. Ever. You will come off as a gigantic weirdo. If you see us minding our business, let us mind our business. We also want to live discreet lives.

#17122 - 05/11/22 03:58 PM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: palmer]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Just as most subs wouldn't want to be "outed" in public, most Dommes wouldn't either. I had a guy approach Me and keep asking if I "was Mistress Ultra Violet?" in front of My sister (before I came clean to My family!!)... We were out to lunch and I simply denied it and told him to get lost. So fucking RUDE.

I've seen subs out in public with their partners and I would never think to go up to them and say, "hey, weren't you the one licking My piss off My boots last week?"

The only time I found it acceptable I was not with anyone and not around anyone who could hear Me... a sub I'd seen a couple days before just kindly said hello while we were at the same concert. No names were exchanged, just some 'non-verbal acknowledgement' of knowing exactly who each other was.

So in My opinion, even if you have a rapport with the Domme you see out, unless otherwise stated... keep it to yourself!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#17123 - 05/11/22 04:00 PM Re: Meeting a domme in the outside world? [Re: Mistrix Violeta]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Originally Posted By Mistrix Violeta
Originally Posted By Nomasks
Well, I know some pro dommes do go on tour, sometimes in groups of two or three, so you'd likely be able to spot them fairly easily at an airport. I would not hesitate to walk right up and say their scene name, especially if they are sitting near others. Just walk right up and say, Hey, you're Mistress so and so, aren't you?

Don't ever do this. Ever. You will come off as a gigantic weirdo. If you see us minding our business, let us mind our business. We also want to live discreet lives.

+1

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34513 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller