04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17098 - 05/07/22 08:04 AM Heel Height?
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I was just looking at an ad for Christian Louboutin stiletto heeled pumps. One classic,very hot style (Kate) is offered in 80,100 and 120mm heels (approx 3,4 and 5 inch)

Dommes, assuming no crazy platform soles what's your limit for practical heel height for shoes or boots worn in session? Do you wear them for the whole session or move to something more comfortable or even barefoot part of the way through?

I once had a Domme joke to me about how her corset and skyscraper heels were tough to wear. She said "enjoy them now, once you're secured and properly hooded I could change into flannel PJ's and bunny slippers for all you'll know" grin

#17109 - 05/09/22 07:39 AM Re: Heel Height? [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I love the look of 5 inch and over stilettos. But, walking in them for any length of time is not only uncomfortable but awkward. I admire the women who have been able to master that. I kept my stilettos to 3". Although chunky heeled boots were not a favorite of all men, I opted for them. It was the only way I could stay in boots for more than an hour at a time. I didn't like to be barefoot in session unless it was a foot fetish session. But, I've done that toward the end of a few parties over the years.

#17110 - 05/09/22 10:21 AM Re: Heel Height? [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

A couple of comments. A gorgeous lady I met in the scene years ago who I got involved with once said, "Louboutins are sex shoes." I'm 6 ft. 1 inch and she was 5 ft. 10 in. and had in the mid- or late '90s dark burgundy four inch Louboutins. My God... was she right. And she didn't need to accentuate her height or sexuality. Amazing.

About high heels, I don't have a shoe fetish but I do love worshipping the feet of Mistresses. The shoes are gift wrapping. But I'm not a fan of thick platforms that remind me of the '70s disco shoes.

Backless high heels or mules that are open toes? Ohhh... yes. And, if they are clear where you see the whole naked foot? My Goddess yes. The sound I used to love in dungeons or visiting a Mistress in her home was the "clippy clap" of mules on hardwood floors behind the playroom door, the delayed clap of the Mistress' sweaty arches getting stuck on the inside of the shoe.

The lady with the Louboutins began wearing mules as a signal when we became lovers and went out. "You love mules because when I wear it you THINK you'll have instant access." Yeah, she was right. But many times I did have access, but had to work very hard for it.

#17115 - 05/09/22 10:48 PM Re: Heel Height? [Re: furfan]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Louboutins are the crazy uncomfortable, I stopped bothering with them.

When it comes to height, it depends more on the heel make themselves. A comfortable shoe that's well made I can do 7 inches in, an crappy shoe can kill me with <4.

My feet are nice and I'd like them to stay nice even when I'm older, so I'm not going to subject them to high heels that low-key torture.

My favorite footwear will forever be boots and sneakers.

Edited by DommeLynx (05/09/22 10:49 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#17116 - 05/10/22 05:10 AM Re: Heel Height? [Re: DommeLynx]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've always hated the chunky heeled platform style shoes or boots (think 70's) but certainly understand that some fetish footwear is more suited to a photo shoot than practical for an actual session.

Several Dommes I've played with in longer sessions do the whole classic dominatrix look at the start the session but then move to clothes and footwear that are more comfortable and easier to move in at some point as the session progresses. As the client I'm more than fine with that. Once the arrival, chat and pre session stuff is over and we have been into the session for awhile it's more about the play than the Domme's visual impact to me.

That being said, I do love that wow factor when the door opens and you see a beautiful woman with impeccable hair and makeup, standing there in classic dominatrix wear. It adds to that 'butterflies in the stomach, wow this is really about to happen" feeling. smile

#17117 - 05/10/22 07:22 AM Re: Heel Height? [Re: furfan]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

I love an attractive woman's feet in most setting. It can be sand covered sandals on the beach, fur trimmed boots in the cool months, workout shoes at the gym when I know they must be sweating, it doesn't matter. But, when it comes to a formal dungeon session, I agree with you. I want the whole heart stopping, dressed from head to toe factor.

#17119 - 05/11/22 06:28 AM Re: Heel Height? [Re: junglebeast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I love backless and open toe shoes, even for every day life. One of my It isn't just of esthetics but breathability. One of my favorites is the raised heel, for a little height, open and backless tennis shoe. In my session days, I'd wear them for a season and then sell them because they had the imprint of my foot worn into them.

#17127 - 05/11/22 08:38 PM Re: Heel Height? [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I love backless and open toe shoes, even for every day life. One of my It isn't just of esthetics but breathability. One of my favorites is the raised heel, for a little height, open and backless tennis shoe. In my session days, I'd wear them for a season and then sell them because they had the imprint of my foot worn into them.

I thought I responded but damn... that sounds very sexy. "GRRRR..." as junglebeast would say in session. LOL!

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34513 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine