With things opening back up, I took my first business trip to New York City in awhile.
I remembered Goddess Fire from glowing comments on Max Fisch, so when I saw she was still active I contacted her. I shared my interests, which include full toilet training. She got back to me right away.
She is a very nice and thoughtful person. We exchanged several messages and she really built up excitement for the session. She made clear that she intended to make me consume everything.
When she arrived at my hotel room, I was struck by her beauty. She is Dominican and reminds me of Michelle Rodriguez from Lost, who like Goddess Fire is hot.
Goddess went into the bathroom to change. She came out looking gorgeous and so sexy. Thigh high boots. She made me worship her boots then turned around and commanded me to worship her beautiful ass.
Then it was time for the main event, as she told me to lay on my back. She put gloves on. She then squatted over my face and pissed in my mouth, filling it a couple of times and ordering me to swallow.
She then adjusted slightly and put her ass directly over my mouth and told me to open my mouth. She then deposited a big log in my mouth and told me to swallow it which I did. She told me to open again and dropped another big shit in my mouth and told me to swallow. I started to struggle a bit but she yelled to just swallow and stop thinking about it. I got it down and she stood up to inspect. She then told me she had more and squatted again. She pinned me down, so I couldn’t move, and took more big shits I got these down too.
She then told me it was time for me to cum and then she was going to make me eat my cum. I exploded with what felt like a huge load. It was. She kept me pinned down while she force fed me again.
It was a fabulous session.
I will see her again next time in NYC. She lives in New Jersey but comes to NYC frequently.
Thank you Goddess Fire, you are awesome!

https://goddessfire99.com/