by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17036 - 04/28/22 09:02 AM An Afternoon with Mistress Blaze
AcesUp Offline

I guess I would call myself a masochist. I like being subjected to pain at the hands of a skilled Domme. In particular I like being spanked. For some reason being bent over, restrained and receiving a brutal spanking is my thing.

I have followed Mistress Blaze’s twitter for a while and admired her tweets/work in the area of corporal punishment. Thinking… This is exactly what I am looking for... I have seen a few Domme’s and have never had the type of results as Mistress Blaze shows on twitter. As chance would have it I was going to be driving thru North Carolina and I requested an appointment with Mistress Blaze.

The application process is fairly normal. Mistress Blaze’s application asked “What is your Fantasy”. I stated I wanted a spanking that would gradually build into a brutal ass beating and the punishment would not stop until I was broken. Mistress Blaze delivered like no Domme has done before cry .

I arrived at Mistress Blazes dungeon. She is tall, beautiful and wearing a nice little black outfit accessorized with some chains. Her dungeon is a good size, decorated nicely and has a vibe like some of the dungeons in old videos on the kink.com website.

For spanking Mistress Blaze’s arsenal includes her hands, paddles of various sizes, hair brush, straps, canes and a wicked little chop stick sized stick with a B on the end. That little stick is like a branding iron… I had a few “B” marks (or Brands) on my ass when she was done. No, it is not a branding iron but you have her “B” Brand(s) on you when she is done. Overall my ass was bleeding and black, blue and purple. It has been a few days since my appointment, my ass is still bruised and it is uncomfortable to sit. A sign of a good spanking.

While administering the punishment Mistress Blaze did a good job of mixing in other elements of my areas of interest. These included CBT, pegging, erotic torture, tease and denial, orgasm control as well as a few others.

In addition to the areas of interest check list items I found Mistress Blaze was very good at erotic communication during the session. For me part of the experience is listening to the Domme as she administering the punishment. The tease, degradation, the laughing and ridicule when she sees you squirm & beg for mercy (no mercy is not the safe word).

About the only bad thing I can say is Mistress Blaze is located in Raleigh which is about 300 miles away from where I live so I can’t easily book with her again. I wonder if she is going to relocate soon?

If you are in Raleigh I would recommend spending some time with Mistress Blaze.

Mistress Blaze… If you read this. Thank you for the afternoon of torment and such a great experience.

#17039 - 04/28/22 02:15 PM Re: An Afternoon with Mistress Blaze [Re: AcesUp]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
Thanks for sharing...the experience sounds incredible.

Mistress Blaze is gorgeous. The South produces more than its fair
share of Goddesses smile

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34569 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora