Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16982 - 04/22/22 11:43 AM What do spankos get out of spanking?
EGCG Offline

Spanking isn't one of my fetishes, so I am curious as to what spankos get out of it.

I've seen some amazingly hot pictures of women in domestic discipline garb and dominatrix clothing spanking men. Spankos don't get to enjoy that visual feast. The top is behind them and the spanko is mostly likely laying on their stomach on a bed.

1. Is it enjoyment of the pain?

2. Is it a parent/authority figure fetish?

3. Is it the enjoyment of the D/s?

I'm not a masochist. I am a festishist into D/s and authority figure power play. I wonder if I could learn to tolerate and like the pain, the idea being that the pain would enhance my enjoyment of D/s. OTOH the pain could kill any arousal.

What about domestic discipline professionals who do not see themselves and dominatrixes, and who do not go beyond domestic spanking scenes.

Are they into it for the power exchange, but just don't have interest in going further into being dominatrixes?

#16983 - 04/22/22 03:43 PM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: EGCG]
zxpTcEtc Offline

My only real interest is CP/impact play, I am a heavy pain player and most would call me a masochist. I'm rarely aroused during the scene, nor do I want to be, if I am it's because she's not playing hard enough. Power exchange is some of it, but the pain gives me a high, similar to a runners high or being drunk.... literally stumbling drunk. The high can be so intense I have to be helped down to the floor from the cross or bench and I can easily fall asleep. My Mistress gets her Domme high, but has commented several times she would like to feel what I feel just once.

Whether or not it would work for you? No one can answer that, only one way to find out.

#16984 - 04/22/22 04:32 PM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: EGCG]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Great question!

For me its not spanking specifically. its the pain and my ass is one of the safest places to hit repeatedly.

I am way more masochist, than sub. I tend to think of myself as a bottom although i am fine incorporating some femdom in a session. I dont have a domestic discipline fetish. I also dont want to think of pain as a punishment. I am turned on by it and enjoy both me and my partner having fun with beating me up.

For what its worth my pain tolerance is pretty high and on my vanilla life i enjoy a lot of hobbies that involve some level of pain. Hard workouts, ultra running etc. i think it us just how my brain is wired.

#16987 - 04/22/22 05:20 PM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: zxpTcEtc]
EGCG Offline

It is mostly about the pain for you, why not do something cheaper and more culturally acceptable to get that pain?

#16988 - 04/22/22 05:39 PM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: EGCG]
langerr Online   content
Regular

Originally Posted By EGCG
It is mostly about the pain for you, why not do something cheaper and more culturally acceptable to get that pain?

Such as?

#16990 - 04/22/22 07:50 PM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: EGCG]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Spanking isn't one of my fetishes, so I am curious as to what spankos get out of it.

I've seen some amazingly hot pictures of women in domestic discipline garb and dominatrix clothing spanking men. Spankos don't get to enjoy that visual feast. The top is behind them and the spanko is mostly likely laying on their stomach on a bed.

I'm not a masochist. I am a festishist into D/s and authority figure power play. I wonder if I could learn to tolerate and like the pain, the idea being that the pain would enhance my enjoyment of D/s. OTOH the pain could kill any arousal.

What about domestic discipline professionals who do not see themselves and dominatrixes, and who do not go beyond domestic spanking scenes.

Are they into it for the power exchange, but just don't have interest in going further into being dominatrixes?

There are some who define fetish narrowly to apply only physical objects. They object when someone applies it to an activity. Just saying.

I have in the past defined myself as being 60% masochist and 40% submissive. I am not a pure spanko but there have been periods when I close to being one (including one when I was mostly the top) However what I am going to describe applies to my masochism in general and not just spanking.

Pain without human interaction holds no attraction for me. A punishment vibe transforms the experience (though alternatively being compelled by pain to something works) In my early days I did a lot of role play. As I developed I found that the emotional tones elicited by the role play could be more simply generated by skillful Dommes.

#16991 - 04/22/22 09:04 PM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: EGCG]
zxpTcEtc Offline

It's not 'the pain' it's a specific pain applied in a specific manner that I'm drawn to. That specific pain is basically being smacked around by a woman, and it costs what it costs.

Slamming my hand in the door just isn't going to do it. LOL

#16992 - 04/23/22 01:00 AM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: langerr]
EGCG Offline

Good question!

I never really thought about it.

The stock answer in my head has always been high discipline karate classes or intense exercise.

Those aren't options for everyone.

#16993 - 04/23/22 02:34 AM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: EGCG]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

YES! Spanking or Spanker, the pain must be gradual, like seduction. Comfort and an ass rubbing in between, spanks is intoxicating for me, on either end of playing. It gets to a point where the pain and pleasure are one. I can't say that is totally different than traditional dungeon play. The pain is different between instruments, be it spanking or dungeon play. I love it all.

#16997 - 04/23/22 08:16 AM Re: What do spankos get out of spanking? [Re: ]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder. The clicking of high heel shoes on the floor, either watching the spanker choose the instrument to be used or being order as she stands there in a pencil skirt with her arms folded across her chest instructing the spankee to retrieve her favorite paddle. There is plenty of delicious eye candy. Wardrobe can range from cheerleading outfits to latex nurse to vintage stockings. The sensual possibilities are endless for those, of course, who like domestic discipline.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34573 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas