Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1679 - 07/24/16 11:05 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By pussywhippedboy
I wonder what kind of pics would do on an ad, or even via private e-mail. Is face and clothed body sufficient or should I be almost nude (must keep my panties on or else the site will take down my ad).

This may have already been addressed here by Domina M, but an ad probably isn't the way to go. I have a production company and I also film with Syren Productions. Neither of us look at ads to find subs to film. As has been stated here, most film slaves come from the Domme's personal stable or clientele.

I get several emails a week from subs offering to film and My stock answer is to book a session so I can gauge chemistry. Most of these email are laughable so if you are going to contact a Domme or a production company directly I suggest the following:

1. Offer to do a paid session to show you are serious and not just looking for free play. This is huge. Just the offer makes Me take the email more seriously.

2. Clearly list what you think your strong suits are and what you think your weaknesses are. Also state hard limits. The more versatile you are the more likely you are to spark interest. It's amazing how many "would be film subs" email stating that they want to do foot worship videos or some other specific type of play. I dismiss these out of hand. I can't set up a film day and just shoot foot videos or cater to a specific sub's interests.

3. Offer to send over photos and state what type of photos you are willing to send. Don't send unsolicited photos - especially cock shots. That's a turn off.

Once you break your film cherry and you have done a good job for a Mistress you will have a reference and examples of your work. That will make it much easier for you to get through the door. Hope this helps.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1681 - 07/24/16 11:08 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Mistress Ayn]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Yes, this helps a lot. Thank you. smile

Very important points. I will remember this forever -- I simply did not know how it worked. Of course, like I said, one domme did give me a positive reply but even she is requiring a paid session, so your advice is correct indeed.

In that case, I can approach two dommes who have dominated me before and absolutely loved dominating me too! One is in NYC and the other in Philly.

Edited by pussywhippedboy (07/24/16 11:18 PM)
Edit Reason: Who cares? ;)

#1682 - 07/24/16 11:15 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Domina M]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Quote:
If you are really serious spend $10K in equipment, hire dommes, then start your own film store. You'll find a lot more dommes interested in that.

LOL... That's a tiny fortune, but the idea is great. A nice business since I have a passion for Femdom. And by hiring dommes, I can be their slave at the same time and get the opportunity to serve a wide variety of ladies from around the world. Cool idea.

I'm going to start with something smaller, and save up some revenue for this kind of thing.

#1687 - 07/25/16 11:04 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Domina M]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Quote:
When writing an ad you have to consider your audience. Sure your service is "free," in the sense of you getting paid money yourself. But the domme will have to pay for location, camera person, hair and makeup. If you're a dud then all that time and money is flushed down the drain. You have to make your audience *want* to play with you.

I was thinking (can you imagine that? lol)...

As for hair and makeup, I thought girls do hair and makeup all the time anyway. As for a cameraman, a slave from her stable can do it for free. I prefer linear/natural productions anyway. I've seen those kind of videos and I enjoy them a lot better than non-linear shots put together. A linear/natural shoot is easy. Heck, even I can do it.

Now, the location cost and travel expenses are what I consider real costs and there is no getting around that. In that case, it is possible for me to pay a domme a security deposit online. Then I simply have to show up and be filmed. If I turn out to be a dud, she keeps the money. If I turn out good, then she can return the money. American Mean Girls, based in Los Angeles, asks for a $100 security deposit for this reason. I think that's fair. They only ask for this deposit for first-time video slaves.

The fear is all about, what if I turn out to be a dud? But what if I turn out be great?

I also understand that many subs seek video opportunities because they simply do not have the funds to pay for a session. A video shoot would be a way to get a free session. That may be frowned upon by those whose bank accounts are filled -- but to be fair, if you look at so many men who have intense desires, and utmost sincerity, but unable to play because they simply cannot pay,... then video opportunities make perfect sense because after all, submitting in a film, especially with masks off (which many buyers want to see), and especially with a great amount of flexibility, is a valuable service the sub is offering the domme. I know the domme has no shortage of subs willing to be on film. But the more variety their video sites offer, the better. Dominating another slave, a completely new sub who does well, is always welcome by video clip buyers and membership subscribers.

If American Mean Girls can do it, with a reasonable demand of a $100 security deposit, then what is the problem with that? I see no problem with that. Dommes should consider this. Also, today's "free" film slave might be tomorrow's paid client or stable slave because one's financial situation can always change. People make the huge mistake of judging people with less money and tossing them aside; these are short-sighted people who don't realize that that same individual might some day be very rewarding for all involved. In truth, subs are not really a dime a dozen. Dommes who have sessioned enough know this (if they're willing to admit it). Polite, obedient subs who respect the domme and women in general are there but there are also many idiot men out there too. Who's better? A respectful sub who does a "free" video shoot with a domme or an idiot client (potentially even dangerous) who pays boatloads of cash but still has your energy drained by the end of the day?

Hmm... I DO think a lot! Is that why I'm starting to lose my hair? (Just kidding! Hair is fine. I'm handsome wink

#1690 - 07/26/16 05:48 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
My years at film school in NYC, 20 years of being a fetish model, scores of "guys-with-camera"s that I have refined into photographers by touting the hair and makeup professional would say otherwise, but yeah, sure, you are probably right.

Quote:
As for hair and makeup, I thought girls do hair and makeup all the time anyway.

Now as for this. Seriously, I have a bone to pick with you about this:

Quote:
As for a cameraman, a slave from her stable can do it for free.

PWB, every time you want to write "have a slave do it for free," or "just have a slave buy it for you," I want you to punch yourself right in the face. Right in the kisser. Real hard. Do this every time until you stop it. I know it's your fantasy that we all have a slave that gives us whatever our whims are, and a lot of dommes' social media feed that fantasy. But it is just a fantasy. "Free labor" doesn't exist, there are always expectations and the end result is always half-ass. AND just because this is YOUR fantasy that we get lots of free stuff and services that WE owe you something really needs to stop.

So punch yourself in the face. "Uh no, I'm not going to do that because some mistress says to." Exactly.

Quote:
Heck, even I can do it.

No. No you can't. I don't know you, but yeah, I am sure you can't. You haven't even mentioned how to set up lighting. So no, no you can't.

Yes I am harsh, but every time this mentality comes out in your posts I hate you a little more. I tried to help but every time you do this I want punch your nose into the back of your throat. Don't tell me how to run my business on your perceived fantasies.

A full shoot general costs $500-$800. This is why so many cam girls are just doing POV stuff.

#1691 - 07/26/16 08:49 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]

Veteran

Domina M is spot on in Her reply to this latest post. Slave labor in filming/editing (or most any other professional service) just doesn't cut it. The camera alone that I shoot with costs almost $3000. The user manual is as thick as your arm. With that camera we use a stabilizer, different lenses and a variety of lighting options. My clips still don't look as good as Kink.com's but they are not shaky or grainey either. What you propose: a sub using a cheap camera (because those are the only ones he can possibly figure out how to use without formal training), poor or no lighting and we haven't even talked about sound yet - would turn out a product so poor that I wouldn't want to put My name on it.

It's amazing to Me how people think so little goes into filming a halfway quality clip.

#1692 - 07/26/16 09:00 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Domina M]

Veteran

Originally Posted By Domina M
I know it's your fantasy that we all have a slave that gives us whatever our whims are, and a lot of dommes' social media feed that fantasy. But it is just a fantasy. "Free labor" doesn't exist, there are always expectations and the end result is always half-ass.

Thank you for saying this Domina M. The idea that subs provide all the services we could possibly need is ridiculous. We have all had the offers and at some point tried to capitalize on them, but as you say, the results are usually less than stellar - and the expectations of the subs are usually unrealistic. It's easier to pay a true professional the going rate and get the job done correctly without the "strings" attached.

As you so accurately state, this is only a fantasy.

#1696 - 07/26/16 11:27 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Domina M]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Quote:
PWB, every time you want to write "have a slave do it for free," or "just have a slave buy it for you," I want you to punch yourself right in the face.

Oh, if only you can. But that is YOUR fantasy! Haha.

Quote:
Yes I am harsh, but every time this mentality comes out in your posts I hate you a little more. I tried to help but every time you do this I want punch your nose into the back of your throat. Don't tell me how to run my business on your perceived fantasies.

Feel free to hate me to the maximum. Your venom does not affect me at all. You will only waste your own energy. But judging from your words, you are already low-vibe. How much lower can you go? You can try, but you'll only feel worse.

And I am not telling you how to run your business. I gave an excellent example of a highly successful business, American Mean Girls, based in Los Angeles -- I think their terms are fair. You still have not addressed my question as to why more dommes cannot do it this way! Why are you avoiding the subject? The way AMG does it, protects them against all the risks you so fear, risks you use as excuses to simply not do it.

And I remember responding to your own male model call years ago from Luxuria Productions. Back then, you actually PAID subs from $75-150 per hour, depending on the scene, as long as they did not insist on putting on masks. See? Having no masks does matter -- your own incentive proved it. And why were you paying when subs would do it for free anyway? YOUR attitude that we subs are worth nothing and you are superior just because you are now super-rich is what ticks me off, every time -- especially knowing that you are more greedy than other dommes anyway. You have ALWAYS charged more than the average domme when you were in New York.

You even showed interest in having me in a film shoot as long as I complied with the law by providing two forms of ID and such. Because of time constraints, I simply had to cancel plans. So what is wrong now? Yes, you are in Europe but you are speaking on behalf of all dommes.

Quote:
A full shoot general costs $500-$800. This is why so many cam girls are just doing POV stuff.

Oh! Really? So POV videos are a lot cheaper. Exactly how? POV videos do not require a professional camera man? The only thing missing in a POV video is the actual male sub, and they are available for free! ALL the other expenses you cited are still there. Afraid the male sub might be a dud? Well, American Mean Girls has the answer to that. They know how to run their business! You think you're smarter than them? Well, I don't think so.

#1697 - 07/26/16 11:33 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Mistress Ayn]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Originally Posted By Domina M
I know it's your fantasy that we all have a slave that gives us whatever our whims are, and a lot of dommes' social media feed that fantasy. But it is just a fantasy. "Free labor" doesn't exist, there are always expectations and the end result is always half-ass.

Thank you for saying this Domina M. The idea that subs provide all the services we could possibly need is ridiculous. We have all had the offers and at some point tried to capitalize on them, but as you say, the results are usually less than stellar - and the expectations of the subs are usually unrealistic. It's easier to pay a true professional the going rate and get the job done correctly without the "strings" attached.

As you so accurately state, this is only a fantasy.

Some people fantasize. Some people actualize their fantasies. Actually, many women DO get every thing paid and serviced for but that itself is an art. Maybe you pro-dommes don't have the interest and attitude to approach subs in the right way, or don't know where to find subs who have a more service-oriented mind set rather than a client oriented mind set.

I KNOW of dommes who have everything PAID for! Ok, so maybe he cannot work the camera. But a stable of slaves, or horny Twitter followers, can have any bloody film shoot paid for if you send out your message to the right male sub and in the right matter that makes their dick twitch! It works, if you work it.

#1698 - 07/26/16 11:35 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Domina M]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Given my new awareness of your hatred towards me, and given the fact that I and another sub gently criticized the domme business, gives me the sense that you perhaps have a hand in having us both banned from MaxFisch at the same time. Hmm...

Oh, but this is just a conspiracy theory. Never mind.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34533 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria