by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16976 - 04/20/22 10:03 PM Madam Jess - She brought out my growl
bhave5414 Offline

The instructions had been clear. Crystal clear.

Arrive at the door, be neither early or late. Expect to be welcomed. Plan to be humble. And know your place.

The tone was set before i had entered the door. She didn't know me. i'd been in the same room as Her once before and had appreciated the elegant composure that She displayed. But She knew that i'd appreciate the tone being set.

i was directed to where i was to disrobe. Her voice had been soft, yet firm. It was an instruction and i was expected to follow it. Simple. Yet, i worried, would She find me acceptable. i do not have the figure of Adonis. my naked form is not impressive. i was deeply nervous, i didn't know why but this Lady i wished to impress.

i disrobed quickly, and decided to crawl to where She was. She had instructed that i was to kneel when i presented myself, i thought it best that i just start on my hands and knees. i was putty already and She had barely spoken to me yet.

i muttered a few words of introduction. i'm actually a shy person and wasn't sure what to say.

It was our first time, She wanted to hear my prior experiences, She wanted to know what i might have liked, She wanted to know where She could explore. i wanted to first write where "We could explore", but the dynamic had already changed it was about where She could explore.

And the explorations started on the spanking bench. She was subtle at first. Teasing my skin with subtle stinging blows that warmed the flesh. She knew i had bruise restrictions and She worked with my limitations. But She did not allow that to ruin Her fun. Impact play was interspersed with the touch of Her nails, the caress of Her breath and the careful jabbing of what i think was a bamboo skewer. Ooooh such a simple tool, a bamboo skewer, but the pain when delivered correctly and She was so correct with it. Strike by strike, scratch by scratch She brought me closer and closer to subspace. i don't like to yell, i like to internalize my pain, let it sweep through and cleanse me. She brought the cleansing pain. i'm far from a pain slut but by the time She released me from the bench She'd brought something out from me. i'd growled while on the bench. i'd growled more than once. She'd reduced me to something more natural in me. The growls however were not from one wanting to be the leader of the pack, but from one who instead knew who was the leader of the pack. The leader was Madam Jess.

The explorations did not end on the spanking bench, that that was just a beginning. But in that beginning Madam Jess had brought me to someplace new. There was still much time to be spent and much fun for Madam Jess to have.

i said earlier that i hoped to impress Madam Jess. i still hope that i have. i honestly hope that She allows me the opportunity to impress her in the future.

i do know that Madam Jess has impressed me.

#16978 - 04/21/22 09:43 PM Re: Madam Jess - She brought out my growl [Re: ]
bhave5414 Offline

Nomasks - no offense... my review is not about you and not here to please you. But I will reply to some of the questions you have raised.

You are correct I'm a new member, but I wouldn't say that I'm new to this lifestyle. I did take quite a sabbatical and I've preferred to fly under the radar. Honestly, it's probably been over 5 years since I left a review and that one would have been under a different name. So no one should respect my review(s) because it came from "bhave5414" because none of you know me.

Madam Jess might not be your first choice. That's okay. That's your decision. But Madam Jess is my first choice and that's why I choose to write a review.

Is Madam Jess new to this. No. I've been around the block enough to state that. Is Madam Jess, new at Atlanta Dungeon, yes and that's one of the reasons I choose to write a review. I've already said "Madam Jess is my first choice" and I honestly hope that my review will benefit Her.

I'll stop here because there is no reason for the two of us to get into a flame war. Feel free to DM me if you have further questions.

I'll finish by saying it a third time.

Madam Jess is my first choice.

#17006 - 04/23/22 05:50 PM Re: Madam Jess - She brought out my growl [Re: ]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
This updated forum is relatively new and to expect that every sub knows about it already is pretty blindsided.
Just as Madam Jess is new to Atlanta Dungeon, she is definitely not a "new Domme".

We all post reviews here is because I recommend it to all the Dommes at A D... I tell My Dungeon Sisters to have their subs create profiles here to post their reviews since Max Fisch is dead. Most other reliable review boards have gone down with SESTA FOSTA... so where else should we send subs?
Dommes shouldn't have to constantly defend ourselves for wanting to advertise. Our reviews are here to attract subs who WE WANT to session with.

This updated forum is relatively new and to expect that every sub knows about it is pretty blindsided.

Not sure why you're trolling this board so hard.

Edited by Mistress UV (04/23/22 06:11 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#17007 - 04/23/22 05:52 PM Re: Madam Jess - She brought out my growl [Re: bhave5414]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
This is a hot scene. Great review!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#17010 - 04/23/22 10:16 PM Re: Madam Jess - She brought out my growl [Re: Mistress UV]
bhave5414 Offline

Thank You Mistress UV for the support and encouragement.

The session was indeed hot, and i think i failed to do it the justice it really deserved and probably only hit upon the first quarter of it. i was really taken into subspace and parts are just a hazy. For that i must continue to thank Madam Jess. She is a wonderful addition to Your establishment.

humbly
bhave5414

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34516 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot