Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2021-07-24T02:20:00Z
Creation Date: 1998-07-27T04:00:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-07-26T04:00:00Z

Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

#16940 - 04/12/22 09:02 PM Re: Max Fisch The Hang [Re: furfan]
langerr Online   content
Regular

It's back from the dust heap once more time.

How many lives can it have??????

#16943 - 04/13/22 09:42 AM Re: Speaking of Parties [Re: Mistress Ayn]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

Do you have them at the Atlantic Dungeon?

#16944 - 04/13/22 10:39 AM Re: Speaking of Parties [Re: MissMary]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello Miss Mary. Usually not unless it's a small group. The last party we had there was for sissies only. When we have more inclusive parties (ie bigger) we have them at a larger venue.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#16954 - 04/15/22 02:57 AM Re: Max Fisch The Hang [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I am afraid Shakespeare would not have been impressed by the dialogues on either of these two sites. To some extent I shared your experiences I had attacks or sparring sessions here and there. Especially since you are a professional you should realize that each of these forums have hundreds of readers, most of them silent, and while some could be attacking you or testing your patience, they don't necessarily represent the majority. As long as what you say is reasonable and coherent you should stay your ground and trust that many potential clients will sympathize. Many forums have a vocal minority which can be scary. What does not kill you makes you stronger.

#16956 - 04/15/22 11:12 AM Re: Max Fisch The Hang [Re: Komodo]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
The problem with MF - and it's been said a million times so I don't know why you all don't get it - is what little moderation there is there is biased. It's been heavily debated who controls the site, but if you say something negative against a certain few, the post gets taken down almost immediately. The rest of us just have to deal with it.

And for you guys that no one knows who you are, you can just change your user name (during the windows when they accept new registrants) and come back as someone else. We professionals can't do that and whatever is out there, true or not, stays there. Yes, what doesn't kill you may make you stronger, but I don't intend to jump in a pit of vipers to test the theory when I can simply walk away from it.

Komodo, no, you did not share Mistress Kiva's experience. You may have sparred on there but all that got hurt was your ego. It didn't effect your bottom line. And, yes, we all realize that there are a ton of lurkers that never participate. Those are some of the same people that use the search box and research your name before booking a session. All the more reason not to put yourself out there for a defamatory attack.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#16960 - 04/17/22 06:05 AM Re: Max Fisch The Hang [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
The problem with MF - and it's been said a million times so I don't know why you all don't get it - is what little moderation there is there is biased. It's been heavily debated who controls the site, but if you say something negative against a certain few, the post gets taken down almost immediately. The rest of us just have to deal with it.

And for you guys that no one knows who you are, you can just change your user name (during the windows when they accept new registrants) and come back as someone else. We professionals can't do that and whatever is out there, true or not, stays there. Yes, what doesn't kill you may make you stronger, but I don't intend to jump in a pit of vipers to test the theory when I can simply walk away from it.

Komodo, no, you did not share Mistress Kiva's experience. You may have sparred on there but all that got hurt was your ego. It didn't effect your bottom line. And, yes, we all realize that there are a ton of lurkers that never participate. Those are some of the same people that use the search box and research your name before booking a session. All the more reason not to put yourself out there for a defamatory attack.

Mistress Ayn, I couldn't agree more...

Komodo, I'm not sure when you joined MF. I joined in the 90's when "Max" was involved and moderation was very much part of the board. At that time MF was informative and a great resource to the community. After the departure of "Max" and the lack of moderation MF became the home of trolls, stalkers, & assholes.

I've personally witnessed outings, bashings, and rip jobs, done with no objection from the "big Dommes" on the board. However, as Mistress Ayn reports "if you say something negative against a certain few, the post gets taken down almost immediately. The rest of us just have to deal with it." One sweet day MF will die permanently. I for one, can't wait!

#16964 - 04/18/22 08:36 AM Re: Max Fisch The Hang [Re: furfan]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

I only half noticed, to be honest. I just assumed someone would reboot the server eventually. Max seems to have more lives than Lazarus. I still like the Hang for speaking with other subs like myself, but the site has really gone down a lot over the years, especially in regards to how Dommes are treated. The general atmosphere of disrespect goes a long way to explaining why it has largely become a sausage fest. The irony of a site devoted to Femdom being so disrespectful toward the very folks it's supposed to be venerating should be lost on no one. Nevertheless, I keep returning out of habit and occasionally to chat with old friends and acquaintances. One day I expect MF will go down and never come back up again, so I'm glad this board will be here to fill the void and pick up the slack when that happens. It's nice to frequent a board where Dommes actually participate. That's a large part of why I joined MF in the first place way back when.

Edited by kinkybootbeast (04/18/22 12:29 PM)

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34484 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina