Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16879 - 04/08/22 08:26 AM Unique sessions
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

There is a thread over on Max Fisch about what unique or unusual sessions from your past stand out to you. What sessions do you remember as being unique, unusual or a sharp departure from your normal play

This was one of the answers I posted there. Both revolve around "firsts"

I have been fortunate to have had some wonderful sessions over the years but two from many years ago still stand out. Both were with highly accomplished Dommes who have long ago left the scene.

The first was with Miss Janet Spencer in Boston. She gave me my first introduction to inverted suspension and to electro play. I can still hear the 'clackity clack" of her chain hoist as I left the floor and dangled helplessly, totally exposed to her ministrations. grin She finished the session with me secured face up on a table with erostek blue bands on my cock. I got a slow five count of electricity then a quick count to five with a Hitachi magic wand applied. She told me I had permission to come but I might want to hurry as she was going to turn up the electricity a little higher each round. The vibrator time was frustratingly short so by the end the electricity was intense enough that I was struggling against my restraints and screaming into the gag. Such an amazing contrast of pleasure and pain!

The other was an extended session with Mistress Brianna in Washington that featured a diabolical strappado type bondage predicament while wearing a humbler. It ended with quite a severe caning as the price for an early release from the bondage position. There was also an extended period of sensory deprivation in her heavily padded, very stuffy/hot and claustrophobic coffin box. It had a cut out that locked your neck in place and a separate padded hatch

Both of these sessions were 20+ years ago yet both are still vividly fresh in my mind.

#16882 - 04/08/22 09:25 AM Re: Unique sessions [Re: furfan]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By furfan
There is a thread over on Max Fisch about what unique or unusual sessions from your past stand out to you. What sessions do you remember as being unique, unusual or a sharp departure from your normal play

This was one of the answers I posted there. Both revolve around "firsts"

I have been fortunate to have had some wonderful sessions over the years but two from many years ago still stand out. Both were with highly accomplished Dommes who have long ago left the scene.

The first was with Miss Janet Spencer in Boston. She gave me my first introduction to inverted suspension and to electro play. I can still hear the 'clackity clack" of her chain hoist as I left the floor and dangled helplessly, totally exposed to her ministrations. grin She finished the session with me secured face up on a table with erostek blue bands on my cock. I got a slow five count of electricity then a quick count to five with a Hitachi magic wand applied. She told me I had permission to come but I might want to hurry as she was going to turn up the electricity a little higher each round. The vibrator time was frustratingly short so by the end the electricity was intense enough that I was struggling against my restraints and screaming into the gag. Such an amazing contrast of pleasure and pain!

The other was an extended session with Mistress Brianna in Washington that featured a diabolical strappado type bondage predicament while wearing a humbler. It ended with quite a severe caning as the price for an early release from the bondage position. There was also an extended period of sensory deprivation in her heavily padded, very stuffy/hot and claustrophobic coffin box. It had a cut out that locked your neck in place and a separate padded hatch

Both of these sessions were 20+ years ago yet both are still vividly fresh in my mind.

Hi Furfan:

Great session experiences! I don't have much experience with upside-down suspension, but I do have quite a bit with electro play and very much enjoy it. I own an Eros Tek with blue bands like the one you describe and find coming from it to be an interesting and electrifying experience! Do you have a favorite setting? I prefer "waves." grin

I've been fortunate to have many unique sessions in my life, the vast majority of which have been wonderful, boundary-expanding, experiences. My last session, however, was probably one of the most unique so far; a ten-hour extended session that involved a road trip, a new play space, and a surprise double domme experience. Of course, we didn't play for ten hours straight (not sure that's humanly possible) but I was in MVC's presence for that long and used and abused (including with caning and electrics) for much longer than I'd ever been before. Unfortunately, as with many unique session experiences, discretion demands that I not reveal some of the pertinent details, though Mistress did ask me to bring my entire toy collection with me. What she did with some of those toys was absolutely incredible and not to be believed! shocked I was floating around in a stoned fog for about a week afterward. I feel truly blessed to have had these unique experiences in my life and I treasure them all, but that one was truly one of a kind.

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#16883 - 04/08/22 09:50 AM Re: Unique sessions [Re: kinkybootbeast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Wow, 10 hours is impressive! Did you stay in scene dynamic during downtimes or did you and the Domme just hang out, chat, go to lunch etc?

My longest pro session was 6 hours. There were breaks from active play but she used them for sensory deprivation and isolation bondage so I was left hooded and restrained.

I think I prefer that style although the idea of being taken out shopping or for lunch in the midst of a session while wearing some form of CBB or a butt plug fascinates me. eek

Edited by furfan (04/08/22 10:03 AM)

#16888 - 04/08/22 08:39 PM Re: Unique sessions [Re: furfan]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Wow, 10 hours is impressive! Did you stay in scene dynamic during downtimes or did you and the Domme just hang out, chat, go to lunch etc?

MVC has a very natural, easy-going way about her, so during the downtime, we were just chatting and hanging out. Very informal and not high protocol. That's just the way she is and I like it that way. We have no trouble going from casual mode into play mode. At one point after we'd been playing for several hours, I started to feel faint and realized I hadn't eaten since early that morning. MVC and the other domme made sure I had something to eat and took care of me for a while which was very sweet and nurturing. Then, when I was feeling better, they got back to using and abusing me again in short order! grin We did have a bite to eat after the session which was lovely but I was so exhausted I almost fell asleep on my plate. crazy

My longest pro session was 6 hours. There were breaks from active play but she used them for sensory deprivation and isolation bondage so I was left hooded and restrained.

My longest session before this was six hours as well. That was with a different Mistress and also included casual chatting during downtime and breaks during which we went out to eat. I like the idea of being in sensory deprivation and isolation bondage during downtime. That sounds very cool and like a good way to stay in the proper headspace.

I think I prefer that style although the idea of being taken out shopping or for lunch in the midst of a session while wearing some form of CBB or a butt plug fascinates me. eek

Now that you mention it, there is a story about a butt plug associated with this session. I was supposed to read the manual before inserting it but failed to do so. Thus, Mistress was unable to torment me with it remotely on the way to the dungeon. No worries as she made up for lost time later. shocked

Edited by kinkybootbeast (04/08/22 08:43 PM)

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#16903 - 04/11/22 07:20 AM Re: Unique sessions [Re: furfan]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

What about outdoor play? Has anyone done that? I've never experienced it in pro play. I've been threatened with it but other than once that was about 20 years ago in a private relationship it's not something I've done. I think I would only be interested in a very private location.

That one time was at a fairly remote cottage set back off the road with no near neighbours. It basically involved being sent out to do yardwork on a very hot day while dressed for sub zero conditions. Temperature play doesn't always have to involve hot wax or ice cubes! grin

#16905 - 04/11/22 07:38 AM Re: Unique sessions [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I've done a good amount of outdoor play on properties that were surrounded by woods and privacy. They were fun, be it whipping, strap on or pony carts. My all time favorite was with a long time client on a pontoon boat in Tennessee. At that time there were plenty of private coves. We could swim, hang out on the shore...I put nipple clamp on him and hooked the other end to the steering wheel. We had SO much fun. When we docked to get fuel up and get snacks, I noticed people were looking at as weird. Then he turned around to head to the boat. He was covered in whip marks and we had forgotten to put up our toys. They were all over the boat. We were both in such dom/sub headspace that we had forgotten.

#16910 - 04/11/22 10:33 AM Re: Unique sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

That's too funny! I guess those signs that say "no shirt, no shoes, no service" are actually helpful sometimes! grin

#16911 - 04/11/22 11:01 AM Re: Unique sessions [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

On the subject of fur aficionados, does it make a difference to you if it is real or faux fur? I love the look of a lady in a Cossack hat, complimented with leather gloves and knee high boots. The Cossack hats ClubDom buys are faux. I still dig the look but am curious if it makes a difference of faux or not.

#16912 - 04/11/22 11:32 AM Re: Unique sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
On the subject of fur aficionados, does it make a difference to you if it is real or faux fur? I love the look of a lady in a Cossack hat, complimented with leather gloves and knee high boots. The Cossack hats ClubDom buys are faux. I still dig the look but am curious if it makes a difference of faux or not.

I fall 100% in the "It has to be real" camp. Looks matter but nothing can imitate the feel of natural fur. Better no fur at all than that nasty faux fuzz stuff. grin

Seriously though, faux can imitate sheared fur or sheared sheepskin (mouton) not too badly but it's the big long haired furs like fox, finn raccoon or sable that really do it for me. Faux attempts of those furs are just nasty.

#16930 - 04/12/22 09:51 AM Re: Unique sessions [Re: kinkybootbeast]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

I've taken a few on Mistresses on off the clock vacations. Every time was lovely. Although they were not obligated in anyway to do so, they teased me with their feet by the pool and at the beach. The taunting under the table at dinner with there bare feet in stilettos was brutal. One night after a few martinis too many I woke up, on the floor, tied at the bottom of the bed with Mistress's feet still in my face. Then there was the limo ride to the departing airport. I've loved all of my formal dungeon sessions. But, a break from the routine now and then was a slice of heaven.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34481 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn