Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#16724 - 03/15/22 05:37 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: MayaMidnight]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

You definitely would be the subject matter expert Mistress Maya!

#16726 - 03/16/22 05:07 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Spark]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I would agree with most of the replies here. It definitely falls under RACK. Is there a risk? Yes. It is a huge risk? Probably not with a knowledgeable Domme.

Note: BB while the balls are tied or restricted is a no no. They must be able to move or you risk rupture.

I think the grabbing and twisting that I have seen some less experienced Dommes do is far riskier. It can damage the spermatic cord. I have heard multiple stories of that.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#16728 - 03/16/22 09:27 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Mistress Ayn,

Thank you for your insight. Ive done the grabbing and twisting, based on your comment i may cut that out. I haven't done any busting with tied balls for the reason you mention.

#16729 - 03/16/22 09:33 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I would agree with most of the replies here. It definitely falls under RACK. Is there a risk? Yes. It is a huge risk? Probably not with a knowledgeable Domme.

Note: BB while the balls are tied or restricted is a no no. They must be able to move or you risk rupture.

I think the grabbing and twisting that I have seen some less experienced Dommes do is far riskier. It can damage the spermatic cord. I have heard multiple stories of that.

A very nuanced and informative response

#16731 - 03/17/22 05:42 AM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Spark]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

It's definitely not a myth that ballbusting can cause damage and possibly even permanent injury if done incorrectly. Like many other things we do, there is an inherent element of risk associated with this activity. It isn't "my thing" or something I know a whole lot about, because I generally avoid it. That said, I'm sure that in most cases, with a knowledgable and reputable Domme, it is relatively safe. I've done it once. The Domme joked about having to take her boots off first so she didn't put me in the hospital. She could tell I was terrified, so she was very gentle with me and it was no big deal.

I do have experience with extreme ball pain, however, and I know I don't like it. In my younger days, I had a physical altercation with a roommate where he punched me very hard in the balls and I punched him extremely hard in the head. It was an amusing picture, me groaning in agony and holding my balls, while he groaned in agony holding his head. The blow was *extremely* painful and as others have shared, I felt quite nauseous for a while afterward. Oddly, it took an entire week for my balls to turn purple. I had no idea what was causing the discoloration at first and called my doctor in a panic. He asked if I'd sustained a blow to the testicles recently. At first, I said no. Then I said; "Wait. Hang on a second..." grin

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#16818 - 03/24/22 10:40 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Spark]
Kevin_Hayes Offline
Artisan

Such a great thing to watch on film or live. I've seen some very heavy BBing in person when I was shooting with Club Dom. I was used for other things. I can't take anything down there except maybe having them tied up tight or have weights put on, that can be fun. Like I said, I can really enjoy and get excited by watching heavy BBing scenes.

#16846 - 03/29/22 07:21 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Spark]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

I'm not sure if there is any published, peer reviewed information on this. Plus, its probably one of those things that varies from man to man - what is harmless to you might be devastating to someone else.

Proceed with caution. Those things don't grow back and permanent damage can be done.

#16850 - 04/01/22 07:43 AM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Definitely agree on the twisting comment (Google "testicular torsion"....usually requires a surgical repair)

Ruptures are possible but usually take a fair bit of force.....usually around 50kg (100lb+)

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/441362-overview

#16924 - 04/12/22 02:08 AM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: buffalo]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I read that thread too, and I know indirectly that one of the contributors was indeed hurt. I also agree with your comment about the importance of the partner. I did and do sessions with some of the best known ballbusters, they know what they are doing and I never felt in danger.

I also agree with Mistress Ayn's statement, twisting and squeezing many times feel more painful than kicks.

#16926 - 04/12/22 03:13 AM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
+1

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34521 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix