by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16861 - 04/04/22 04:47 PM Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha Take Me Down
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
I recently had the opportunity to experience the joy of a double session with the legendary Mistress Ayn and
Goddess Samantha. My only criticism: the fact that I waited so damn long to get the ball rolling on this fantastic
event.

Yes, I realize that may comes across as cliche, so perhaps a quick backstory is in order...

I first met Mistress Ayn in the Spring of 2015, when I sessioned with Her one-on-one at the lovely Atlanta Dungeon.
The years have gone by, but I'd never forgotten the sweet suffering at Her hands: on the Cross taking a flogging, over Her
knee as She turned my ass red with a hairbrush, on the spanking bench...

Enter Goddess Samantha...

Two years ago, as the pandemic led to "stay-at-home" orders and limited opportunities for live sessions, I began following
Goddess Samantha on Her social media (actually, I'd gotten an in-person glimpse of Her at the 2018 LA DomCon...but was too
chicken to say anything). Goddess Samantha struck me as beautiful, warm, incredibly skilled (those qualities were recently
confirmed). She arranged an online meeting with one of Her personal subs and we got to chat live.

Now...back to the present.

The window of opportunity opened and I reached out to Mistress Ayn about the possibility of a double with Her and Goddess.
Very quickly, She got back to me and the session was a "Go."

The drudgery of I-75, and the chaotic nature of metro Atlanta traffic, was a tiny price to pay for this venture. I arrived the day
before and got a hotel room in Buckhead. At the appointed time the following day, I called Mistress Ayn as instructed
for pre-session confirmation call. She ensured that I remembered the directions to the Atlanta Dungeon, but then asked me a
question that somewhat caught me off guard...

"Did you ever get your wheelbarrow spanking?"

"No, Mistress, I haven't yet."

"Are you game for it?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

<more on this later>

I made my way to that Atlanta Dungeon as directed and knocked on the door. Then, the gates of heaven opened up. Mistress Ayn stood there,
decked out in classy black lingerie with Cuban stockings and heels. Goddess Samantha sported a lovely red bustier, fishnet stockings, and
an increbily hot pair of back leather boots (I have a profound weakness for black leather, just putting that out there).

I immediately knelt and planted a kiss on each of Their feet. Per usual, Mistress & Goddess were warm, welcoming, and W/we took a few moments
to chat about how things have been going, etc. Within moments, I was directed to go the bathroom with a basket for my clothes
and personal belongings. Shortly thereafter, I knelt on the floor of the Atlanta Dungeon (it's truly a remarkable
play space). Wearing nothing but my birthday suit, I was a few feet from the beautiful St Andrew's Cross when Mistress Ayn & Goddess
Samantha returned for the initial inspection.

Within seconds, Mistress Ayn had fastened a leather collar around my neck...a simple act that initiates sub space...and
quickly got to work putting leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I was then directed to take my position at
the Cross, with the wrist restraints hooked up.

Mistress Ayn wasted no time getting to the point. She selected a flogger and began a warm-up sequence on my back. Meanwhile, Goddess Samantha stood
on the other side of the Cross facing me. I couldn't help but gaze at Her beauty, Her smile, and Her incredibly fantastic
attire. It was a soothing complement to the pain Mistress Ayn was gradually beginning to apply. They decided to tag-team me, with Goddess
Samantha taking control and getting Her own licks in.

There was a mirror just to the right of the Cross, and I caught a glimpse of Goddess Samanatha, with those beautiful
fishnets & boots, grasping a singletail whip.

It was on!

As She cracked it the first time, Mistress Ayn laughed at my predicament, noting that the whip hadn't even made contact
with my bare flesh yet. But in a matter of moments, it did. And Goddess Samantha used the tatttoo on my back as a convenient
target point for Her aim. She switched off with Mistress Ayn, who landed intense lashes across my back (as I write this, two
lovely...albeit fading...marks are left on that spot).

Mistress then unlatched me from the Cross, turned me around, and used small ropes to get my balls nice and bound.

Then...stage two unfolded.

I was moved to the stretching rack and restrained. Mistress Ayn put some type of devlish clamp on my cock and balls which was
then attached to a pulley...let the stretching begin! But that wasn't all: it was a full-body torment with my nipples
getting clamped and a little foot torture thrown in the mix (tickling with alternating bastinado). An electro toy was attached to
my shaft, and the Two of them had a lot of fun at my expense as the level was gradually pulled up

Now...for the moment I alluded to at the beginning of the review: The Wheelbarrow Spanking.

For the uninitiated, the Domme takes a comfortable seat. The sub then kneels facing away froom the Dominant, lifts each leg up and rests
it on the the Dommes corresponding thigh. When positioned this way, the Domme is literally sitting between the
sub's legs with her/his ass smack dab in the Domme's lap.

Goddess Samantha was first. I was overjoyed that this was finally happening (I have been fantasizing about the
wheelbarrow for years) and was greatful that it would be TWO Dommes breaking me in. She delivered and intense
barehanded spanking, then turned me over to Mistress Ayn. For those who've received the OTK treatment from
Mistress Ayn, you know that She can deliver a grade A smackdown. And this was no exception. I could do no
more that take the pain and yell out "Thank You, Mistress!" as She tenderized my backside.

It was time for the spanking bench, which has an allure all its own: you're exposed, vulnerable...and all your private parts
are available for a Domme's use. Goddess Samantha decided that a good paddling was in order. Those familiar with
Her know that Her calling card is the phrase: "Comin' in hot." And hot it was. She delivered blistering paddling, taking
time to ensure that each of my tender ass cheeks had developed and equal amount of redness.

The session then transitioned...it was time to move from corporal to some serious slut training. Using lube & various plugs,
the Two of them...uh...stretched and prepped me for the activities ahead.

I was then positioned in the sling. My wrists hooked up the chains, with my ankles spread and strung up hooked to
the chains as well. Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha donned Their harnesses and "toys," and proceeded to
make me not only a whipping boy, but a little whore.

True to forms, they tagged-teamed me on this one. You really haven't lived unless you've been tied up and helpless with
two beautiful Mistresses nailing your ass. The site of both of the Ladies, standing at my pelvis and pegging me into
oblivion, is something I'll remember for the rest of my life. I'd like to emphasize that They are both incredibly
skilled, pay attention to safety, start out slow, and made this experience euphoric in its own right.

Perhaps some direct quotes from the session are in order:

"A little mindfuck for your balls...the whip can reach them."

"I gotta get a piece of this..."

"Goddess, if he screams, slap him [disclosure: I got my fair share of face slaps that day!]"

"I'm getting sloppy seconds [this was Goddess Samantha as Mistress Ayn pegged me on the sling]

"I don't think this thing is working...he ought to be jumping off the bed right now [electro play on my cock]"

As W/we parted company, I enjoyed a nice hug from both of these lovely Souls. I was good to drive, and
fortunately only had a short drive back to the hotel. But I was on endorphins the whole time. As it happens,
I had a couple of hours before my dinner reservations, and was able to plunk myself down in the hotel chair
and assimilate the afternoon's events. They smoked my ass like a Cuban cigar, tormented and pegged me...and
I'm grateful for every damn second of it.

An observation about Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha: They are a perfect team, feeding off Each Other's energy.
Half the fun of the session is witnessing and hearing Their interaction: the laughter, the banter, the
schemes. It was the epitome of authentically lived FemDom.

Another observation: the Atlanta Dungeon can't be praised enough. The ambience, toys, furniture are perfectly
arranged and just being there gets you in the proper mental space. I can't wait for the day when I'm again
kneeling on its floor.

Anway, the next day, I again endured the drudgery of I-75 as I slithered my way home (Atlanta drivers
seems to all be frustrated NASCAR drivers). I made it safely home and completed an..um..."homework"
assignment that Mistress Ayn gave me.

I'm grateful for multiple things: that powerful session, the experience of giving myself to two incredible (and
deservedly well-known) Dommes, experiencing the joy of submission, reconnecting with Mistress Ayn, and
serving Goddess Samantha in the flesh for the first time.

For subs in/near or able to make it to Hotlanta, you know what to do...

Have a great week!

#16880 - 04/08/22 08:39 AM Re: Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha Take Me Down [Re: wllwrk4spankings]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Great review! Thanks for taking the time to post this.

#16895 - 04/09/22 03:59 PM Re: Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha Take Me Down [Re: wllwrk4spankings]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I had no idea this review had been posted, so I am glad I checked in and saw it. Thank you ww4s for bringing the flood of memories back. This session was a blast. "They smoked my ass like a Cuban cigar" - I'm gonna keep that line.

It's common on these forums to read that double sessions are a disappointment and not worth the money. I think one of the biggest mistakes subs make is requesting a specific paring instead of letting the lead Domme choose. If you let the Dommes choose each other, your odds of getting a combination that matches your personality, interests are much greater - making the odds of an epic session happening. And this session was epic!

We both are looking forward to seeing you at our feet again - next time we will overwhelm you with leather - among other things.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#16916 - 04/11/22 04:25 PM Re: Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha Take Me Down [Re: wllwrk4spankings]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Spank you so hard for the awesome review! It was nice reading your aftermath thoughts. I always relive it when reading the reviews. This was a true delight. It was such a pleasure to meet you finally. Interacting with you online during the pandemic and all your support on all my social media I felt like I knew you already. Thank you for doing the double. Mistress Ayn and I love doing doubles as our Domme Synergy with you was epic but it always is. We are the Dynamic Duo and love getting to show the boys/girls true FemDom. Doing the wheel barrow spanking was such a blast and a first for us. I think we popped a few cherries that day;) We defin. look forward to next time when ever that may be. Again thank you so much for being a great sub always:)

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Chuck123, langerr, tosser, international, DominaAdmin, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32551 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn