04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16767 - 03/19/22 04:10 PM Demi sexualism and Femdom
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I just learned with this term means and i feel like its a good description of how I approach femdom.

In my younger days when hormones were running wild i could schedule a session with anyone and get wild on a moments notice.

As ive aged ive found it tougher To take that approach. I now need that emotional connection and that takes time to build. It makes it tough to do a pro session at a moment’s notice. But i have had success with a few people building a long term transactional relationship with a real emotional connection. I have also found it in my personal life on occassion

The benefits of this is that Once i have that emotional connection i can go deeper in a session than ever before. It just takes time to build up.

I guess what im saying is i cant have meaningless sex anymore but the meaningful sex or femdom is really good.

Does anyone else have this same feeling?

#16770 - 03/20/22 01:42 PM Re: Demi sexualism and Femdom [Re: Spark]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
No not me. While I definitely believe the best bdsm is with a Domme who you develop chemistry and a relationship with over time as you grow trust in each other and she learns how she can push you further I don’t need an emotional relationship with someone to enjoy the session. Probably about a year ago I was able to see Michelle Lacy who I never thought I would get the opportunity to see and the session was fantastic. I will probably never get a chance to see her again but I will never forget that session.

#16778 - 03/21/22 12:38 AM Re: Demi sexualism and Femdom [Re: Spark]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Spark
I now need that emotional connection and that takes time to build. It makes it tough to do a pro session at a moment’s notice. But i have had success with a few people building a long term transactional relationship with a real emotional connection. ... Once i have that emotional connection i can go deeper in a session than ever before. It just takes time to build up.

I realize you're probably not asking how a pro feels about this, Spark, as our job is to "show up" for everyone we see. But I do have some thoughts on this and so will contribute.

I do understand that a greater feeling of familiarity can open up the channels of trust for some people; and that by doing so it allows for another level of play that is otherwise difficult for them to achieve.

I will say that the longer I play with someone, and the more I get to know them, the more the interaction feels like a friend than a client. (I still maintain nearly all of the same boundaries, however.)

But developing a familiarity before I play with someone is not needed for me at all. (I do prefer to speak to someone, but I don't have to.) I think you can make a conscious a decision to *allow* the connection to occur. It requires trust and being present.

How do you define "emotional connection"? And why do you think you need one?

#16804 - 03/23/22 08:39 PM Re: Demi sexualism and Femdom [Re: Spark]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Hmm I have been moving a step or two in that direction but don't see myself as being completely there. Demisexuality is part of the Asexuality spectrum and my libido has definitely declined in the last 3-4 years so that could be the cause.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34487 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix