Originally Posted By junglepet
Mistress Ayn, I am SURE that it's not. (LOL!)I am sure for your submissives, subs (and dare I say fans?) to see you for an overnight would be a unique experience. The one I had was unexpected, unscripted and impossibly inexpensive. Moments happen.

About Goddess Samantha, a comment if I may. As I have written in other posts I began to session with female bodybuilders in the early to mid 2000s for my Amazon fetish. I haven't had the opportunity to session with the Goddess in her travels but from what I have read she is one bodybuilder, of a handful, who get the S&M aspect and has "crossed over" as a full-fledged domina. The bodybuilders who wrestle or scissor, and order you around, are great but that is a different dynamic.

awee thank and spank you very much for saying this, it really means a lot as I love what I do and respect the craft of both sides to make them mesh MY way:) so thank you for pointing this out for all to see:) now come get your spanking in a scissor hold...hehee...:)~i promise it won't hurt but just a minute;)
hugs and squeezes