Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16707 - 03/12/22 02:05 PM Is ballbusting really risky?
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I started a thread on ballbusting and it got a lot of responses. Some brought up the concern around damage and it got me thinking. How big of a risk is ball busting really?

A quick google search yields all sorts of headlines about the risks of this kink

But Ive been hit more times than imaginable with all sorts of implements. Full force, repeatedly, theyve been stomped on, squeezed, crushed you name it. There have been times i thought i was going to pass out, or throw up, if done right it’s incapacitating to the point you cant move and breathing is difficult.

But i wake up the next day with no damage. Has anyone ever destroyed a testicle doing this or is that a myth. It seems like we’d see more real life stories if that was the case

#16709 - 03/13/22 07:31 AM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Spark]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve done a lot of sessions over the years and never had an issue. It’s certainly possible to get a serious injury. I feel like that’s been pretty well documented. But I do think serious injuries are pretty rare.

I also think ballbusting has been around for a long time even outside bdsm. I know in my high school/college days it certainly was a favorite target for many of the women I knew. I never heard of any of their victims having a lasting injury other than the brief embarrassing 10 mins of being incapacitated lol

Personally, I find I don’t need a crazy intense session which probably helps reduce the risk. It doesn’t take a whole lot to drop me these days, lol. But in years past I did some pretty intense sessions without any long term damage.

#16710 - 03/13/22 02:04 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Chi61]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I have to ask are you saying ballbusting was a game the males and females played in high school and college? Somehow I missed this Lol

#16711 - 03/13/22 02:15 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Spark]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I remember years ago on Max a regular poster commented about how he had been kicked in the balls during a session and suffered a serious injury which caused an emergency room trip and permanent damage if I remember right. It took me years to work up the courage to try this partly because of this post. There is some risk in a lot of bdsm activities and this is certainly one of them. I think I’d only engage in this with someone I’ve played with before and trust or in a first session someone who is experienced with a really good reputation which I have done with Michelle Lacy and Jean Bardot.

#16716 - 03/13/22 07:42 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: buffalo]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Never said it was a game. Just saying it wasn’t uncommon for girls to try to hit a guy in the balls and I never heard of anyone getting seriously hurt

#16718 - 03/14/22 04:10 AM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Chi61]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I just assumed it was a game. I guess I just went to the wrong schools.

#16719 - 03/14/22 08:20 AM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: buffalo]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

There were a few times in my high school and college day i was punched In the balls by a hot girl. Kind of in a joking fun way. Jokes on them though i would have gladly paid $500 an hr for that treatment.

#16720 - 03/14/22 04:02 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Spark]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Originally Posted By Spark
I started a thread on ballbusting and it got a lot of responses. Some brought up the concern around damage and it got me thinking. How big of a risk is ball busting really?

A quick google search yields all sorts of headlines about the risks of this kink

But Ive been hit more times than imaginable with all sorts of implements. Full force, repeatedly, theyve been stomped on, squeezed, crushed you name it. There have been times i thought i was going to pass out, or throw up, if done right it’s incapacitating to the point you cant move and breathing is difficult.

But i wake up the next day with no damage. Has anyone ever destroyed a testicle doing this or is that a myth. It seems like we’d see more real life stories if that was the case

I've had mine busted by some of the best in the business. Mine have swollen to twice their normal size, and turned every color in the rainbow. unbelievably a few days to a week, and their back to normal.

Mistress Kiva is coming over my way next month. Can't wait to see if she can do some damage cry

#16721 - 03/14/22 06:02 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: cbtlover]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
I've had mine busted by some of the best in the business. Mine have swollen to twice their normal size, and turned every color in the rainbow.

Ive had mine bruised pretty bad but never the swelling. Sounds like you can handle more than me.

But sounds like no lasting damage. I figure the risk is pretty low and worst case ill be left with one. I can always Lance Armstrong it through life if the trade off is lots of ball kicking sessions :-).

#16723 - 03/15/22 12:31 PM Re: Is ballbusting really risky? [Re: Spark]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

Not particularly. I've seen lots of very experienced heavy ballbustees over the years and exactly one of them had experienced any sort of related medical issue.

Trampling, on the other hand... I see way fewer trampling guys and can't even count the number of times someone's told me "hey, avoid that rib, I broke it during a session a while back."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34521 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn