Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#16654 - 02/27/22 06:22 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Someone gave Me a "feeldo" many years ago. It's the same design. I used it once with a lifestyle partner and hated it. Getting the angle right is a challenge and it was uncomfortable for both of us. It now collects dust in my personal Dungeon. I would rate it 0 stars ;-)

Hi Mistress Ayn:

Yup. Everyone who has responded has given the strapless-strapon a thumbs down. Many thanks for responding with your 0 stars review! grin

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#16680 - 03/06/22 02:04 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
I have a couple of these. They can be a bit awkward but pleasurable when you find the right situation and groove.

I would not use them with a client, however.

#16686 - 03/06/22 05:36 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
I have a couple of these. They can be a bit awkward but pleasurable when you find the right situation and groove.

I would not use them with a client, however.

Hi Mistress Tissa:

You're the first Domme to say anything even vaguely positive about these toys. I'm really glad I asked the question because they don't appear to have a very good reputation. I've always wondered if it was possible for a woman to experience pleasure while pegging her partner and what might be the best way to go about making that happen. From the responses I've gotten, it sounds like a sturdy harness with a pocket for a small vibrator would be the best solution. In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that I'm writing a story where a husband and wife experiment with strap-on play and was contemplating having the wife use a strapless strap-on. I'm very glad I thought to come here and to Max and ask the question first. I wouldn't imagine something like this being used in a pro session, so I'm not surprised to hear you wouldn't use one on a client. It's really good to hear from you. Thanks so much for responding to my humble post. smile

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#16713 - 03/13/22 05:45 PM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By kinkybootbeast
You're the first Domme to say anything even vaguely positive about these toys. I'm really glad I asked the question because they don't appear to have a very good reputation.

Maybe people have too high of expectations. Maybe they find them too awkward. Or that they aren't engineered to provide clitoral stimulation.

Quote:
I've always wondered if it was possible for a woman to experience pleasure while pegging her partner and what might be the best way to go about making that happen. From the responses I've gotten, it sounds like a sturdy harness with a pocket for a small vibrator would be the best solution.

I find the movement of the piece within the vagina while thrusting can provide a more connected physical and this psychological experience that just using a standard dildo alone.

A harness can help keep it in and, as you said, provide some way to incorporate a vibrator.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34556 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon