Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1449 - 05/24/16 12:54 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
sweetbitch736 Offline

Mistress Ayn,

Overnights sound just fantastic, chemistry will always be the key!!

Let me know if you are in need of a willing slave!!

#1450 - 05/24/16 06:47 PM Re: Overnights [Re: sweetbitch736]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Welcome to the forums, sweetbitch. I am always looking for "willing slaves". As a professional dominant that is how I keep the lights on so to speak. However, your twitter profile states that you are an Owned slave. So either that information is out of date or you are out of line. If I were Goddess Von Roth, I would be very upset with you.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1452 - 05/25/16 09:49 AM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
sweetbitch736 Offline

My apologies Mistress Ayn

I would never do anything without my owners consent, I am very new
to all of this. Thank you for your help!!

#1461 - 05/29/16 09:11 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
I have yet to undertake an ovenight session, my schedule hasnt allowed it, I think something like the one described above would be quite interesting, a double session could also ensure the action is nonstop, I'd probably want to incorporate some public play as well, it might be at a big Fetish festival or party or A DOMCON. This is interesting fantasy material to chew on as I think about how to make it a reality. Thanks Mistress Ayn!!!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1464 - 05/29/16 09:55 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
For even more to "chew" on, read My latest blog post on overnights.

http://mistressayn.com/blog/overnight-sessions-what-to-expect/

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1466 - 05/30/16 08:06 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
OHhhh My Goddess! those reviews are outstanding, thank you for sending me to look at them. I really need to do one of these experiences with you.....just not sure how soon. I may be in Atl in the near future. will follow up via email separately. Be well!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1550 - 06/26/16 07:38 AM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
I very much enjoy overnight and extended sessions.

I do prefer them, because there are so many options available, it makes everything feel more real, and I don't feel like I have to pick and choose between favorite activities.

#1661 - 07/19/16 06:36 PM Re: Overnights [Re: junglepet]
chris Offline

Loc: Charlotte NC
Originally Posted By junglepet
Mistress Ayn, I am SURE that it's not. (LOL!)I am sure for your submissives, subs (and dare I say fans?) to see you for an overnight would be a unique experience. The one I had was unexpected, unscripted and impossibly inexpensive. Moments happen.

About Goddess Samantha, a comment if I may. As I have written in other posts I began to session with female bodybuilders in the early to mid 2000s for my Amazon fetish. I haven't had the opportunity to session with the Goddess in her travels but from what I have read she is one bodybuilder, of a handful, who get the S&M aspect and has "crossed over" as a full-fledged domina. The bodybuilders who wrestle or scissor, and order you around, are great but that is a different dynamic.

Yes Goddess Samantha is amazing. she is a bodybuilder who wrestles that have crossed over to S&M as a great domina.
She is one of the few that are a true dominatrix and session wrestler and are great at both.

#1670 - 07/21/16 10:01 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Sorry this is a late reply to this thread, but been busy traveling w/tours kicking ass and taking names:) This overnight session was definiantly. fun and exhausting but sooo worth it! I had such a blast, the dinner before the chemistry of the two of us is defiantly dangerous in a good way:)~ The fact that he flew all the way from California meant and said a lot I think in regards to our double sessions:) read the review and you will see:) Very good memories from this one that all 3 of us will Never forget...and wonder just how long those sand paper nips took to feel better...lol..good times for sure!Can't wait for the next one...

#1671 - 07/21/16 10:02 PM Re: Overnights [Re: chris]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
spank you very much my slave, yes you should know for sure since your collared and owned by me! You know first hand on both of these worlds that I combine:) and have twitter pix to prove it;)~

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34483 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine