by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#16571 - 02/09/22 12:13 PM Re: stopping mid-scene [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Yes it wasn’t a big deal in the big scheme of things but one thing about me is I’m tough on myself when it comes to fails. I think about the losses a lot more than the wins in just about everything even though there’s a lot more wins then losses. Just me.

#16572 - 02/09/22 12:20 PM Re: Philadelphia Dommes [Re: langerr]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I remember years ago I was in session with a Domme I’d seen a bunch of times. Things were going great. I don’t remember the exact sequence but she had put a metal clamp on the head of my penis and the pain was excruciating and I just started screaming like never before. She immediately sensed something was wrong and asked what it was. I told her , she took the clamp off and we just continued. No safeword needed.

I’m not sure but I think when I started sessioning I used to be very unresponsive. At some point that changed and it’s been common for Dommes to tell me I’m fun to play with. I’m not sure if that’s because I am responsive or can take a lot or am open to whatever.

#16573 - 02/09/22 01:34 PM Re: Philadelphia Dommes [Re: buffalo]
langerr Online   content
Regular

Rumor has it that responsive masochists are most Dommes favorite people to play with. smile

#16576 - 02/10/22 07:06 AM Re: Philadelphia Dommes [Re: Mistress Tissa]
MikeyRedShoes Offline

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Originally Posted By MikeyRedShoes
Mistress Tissa, I believe you are the Dominatrix I need to serve. I can travel to Philadelphia at least once a month. You are quite impressive. Heavy humiliation/small penis and cbt, are at the top of my interest list.

Sounds like a match, Mikey. Check out my site if you haven't already. Request a scene maybe 1 - 2 weeks in advance, if you can.

Thank you, Mistress Tissa. I will contact you through your site.

#16583 - 02/13/22 03:46 PM Re: stopping mid-scene [Re: buffalo]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By buffalo
If I remember right she didn’t try to pull me back but I’m guessing that she could tell by my demeanour and tone that I had given up the session. We were pretty good friends. She knew me pretty well. So I probably didn’t seem pullable at that moment in time. It still sticks out in my mind I’m not sure why. Probably because of my personality fwiw.

I would have tried to have a little conversation with you about your headspace. If you would allow me to see if I could get you to put those thoughts on hold, for practical reasons (you're there and I spent the time getting everything ready for us) or if you had decided your need to process what you were feeling was greater than the desire to session. If the latter, I would have just rescheduled. No penalty if you were a good client.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (02/13/22 03:47 PM)

#16623 - 02/18/22 10:07 AM Re: stopping mid-scene [Re: Mistress Tissa]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

This happened probably over 10 years ago so it’s hard to remember the exact specifics. I get nostalgic for her as I write this. I only saw her when she traveled to my city and we always sessioned in a hotel room. We always started the session by catching up with each other for awhile and the next thing I knew she’d be on top of me punching or whatever and away we’d go. I’m guessing after I dropped out and said I just wasn’t into it we did talk although I don’t remember the specifics. She’s really a great Domme and we still stay in touch although my circumstances make my seeing her pretty much impossible.

You sound great. That would have been very nice of you to offer to reschedule due to my quitting the session. In this case it would have been difficult because she was only visiting for a few days at most.

#16639 - 02/22/22 02:10 PM Re: Philadelphia Dommes [Re: Mistress Tissa]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
A sadist in Philly might be worth coming out of retirement for.

#16679 - 03/06/22 02:02 AM Re: Philadelphia Dommes [Re: gimp]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By gimp
A sadist in Philly might be worth coming out of retirement for.

Step right up, gimp. wink

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34486 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina