Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1650 - 07/17/16 12:13 PM Funny emails that Dommes recieve
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
We Dommes get some really off the wall emails sometimes. Some are irritating, some are insulting and some are just down right funny. Here are two recent ones that are share worthy:

"I'd like to do dinner, and you consider being my slave upon agreement and it would be our secret,also you could have your gay lover if not the jealous type..Do you hate men,or consider them dogs?. . Without any insult. ..
Warm regards,
G.N."

I think he is a little confused and I have no idea what he means by My "gay lover".

Then there is this one:

"I want to worship and make love to your feet, but being submissive is a turn off."

Hmmm, and the reason he would contact a Dominatrix is . . . ?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1657 - 07/18/16 06:38 PM Re: Funny emails that Dommes recieve [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

The first Email comes from someone who subscribes to the popular idea that most dommes are man hating Lesbians. In this context his use of "gay" simply means "homosexual" not the more specific "male homosexual"

The second Email is from a fetishist (specifically a foot fetishist) who is making it clear he is not a submissive (was he named Rex by any chance?) You have never encountered those guys before??

#1660 - 07/18/16 11:48 PM Re: Funny emails that Dommes recieve [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Yeah. I know what they both are. I just don't know why they would contact a Domme. Especially the first guy. I'm sure he is just trying to get under My skin, asking Me to become his slave. I just thought it was funny. I didn't bother to respond.

Regarding pure fetishists, I don't usually enjoy those sessions. They don't cater to My character or feed Me in any way but monetarily and that's not enough.

Masochists that aren't particularly submissive are another thing entirely. I get to feed My sadistic streak and there is a natural D/s aspect to S&M.

To answer your question: I have never gotten an email asking Me to consider becoming someone's slave and I rarely am contacted by fetishists that have no interest in domination.

#1666 - 07/20/16 06:43 PM Re: Funny emails that Dommes recieve [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Addict

I wonder if the guy who sent the first Email was completely sober when he sent it

I have heard of masochists who deny being submissive. For the record I am not one of those. I am guessing that they focus almost completely on the sensation (they probably reach a deeper level of subspace than I do) and disregard the interpersonal dimension. It would seem to me that they would be prone to top from the bottom.

#1669 - 07/21/16 11:00 AM Re: Funny emails that Dommes recieve [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Originally Posted By The Thomas
I It would seem to me that they would be prone to top from the bottom.

you would be spot on with this. However, I find the topping usually stops once the session begins and the pain ramps up. I think they just want to make sure you don't "ruin" it for them by making them do submissive acts before they reach subspace. Once they are in that zone, they will do pretty much whatever you ask and are quite submissive - with no regrets later. I don't typically take advantage of this. The fact that they have surrendered their body to Me is enough.

A pure fetishist is a bit different. Personally they make Me feel like a "provider" giving them a service. That may indeed be what a ProDomme is, but for some of us it is more than that and if we can't be our true selves it's a miserable way to spend an hour or so. There are exceptions. I have a regular foot fetishist that I see. He is not submissive, but we have found our comfort zone and he does what he has to do to be allowed to worship My feet. But if someone tells Me up front that being submissive is a turn off or off limits, then they need to look elsewhere.

#1674 - 07/22/16 05:55 PM Re: Funny emails that Dommes recieve [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Addict

It seems you are not alone in regards to pure fetishists. I recall looking at the website of a NY domme about a year ago and her "Do Not Do Don't Even Ask" list included foot fetishism which at the time I found to be an unusual hard limit.

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34483 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling