04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1635 - 07/13/16 11:30 PM I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Hi,

I am a polite, very submissive 35-year young male who seeks to serve as a slave in femdom videos in the NYC area. I have very few limits and no face masks required (this is a huge plus to sell your videos). I can also be filmed with other male slaves but not female subs (they can hang around, just not be dominated in my presence).

Dommes, FYI: For dommes who do not use videos, I would humbly sugguest that it would boost your clientele when potential subs see you in action! Not only do videos sell and make you money, but they attract more online and real-time sessions.

I make a great candidate for video because of my politeness, submissiveness, open-mindedness, flexibility (no masks required unless the domme wants me in a mask; other male subs allowed, multiple women and men allowed to watch, very few limits).

Any questions? Feel free to ask here publicly or PM, your choice.

(This would be so much easier if I was living in the Los Angeles area as there are at least 3 film opportunities there that I know of, and one in Las Vegas. Any opps in the great city of New York or nearby???)

#1637 - 07/14/16 11:50 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

I don't get it. Whenever I post something like this, I get no response or negative responses for some reason. And on Twitter, all my tweets are retweeted by dedicated retweeters but my recent tweet regarding this was not.

Is asking for video opps taboo? Is it something I'm not supposed to do? Someone, please enlighten me? Thanks.

#1647 - 07/17/16 11:01 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
If you lived in Atlanta I would certainly interview you. Not sure why you are having difficulty in NYC.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1652 - 07/17/16 11:01 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Mistress Ayn]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Thank you so much for the response. To even get a response regarding this topic seems like a blessing. Yes, it's strange because NYC has a lot of dommes.

Los Angeles would be the best place for video opps. There are two web sites openly looking for video slaves. Men Are Slaves and American Mean Girls. And in Las Vegas, Femdom Empire (run by Goddess Lexi Sindel). ClubDom used to look for slaves but not sure what's up.

I asked Mistress Jade Indica. Good news is she gave me a positive response. I just need to book one session so she can see if I'd make a good video slave. Fair enough. Besides, she's HOT! She's on my to-serve list anyway.

I'll also ask another domme because we had a great time together 2 years ago and I sessioned with her twice anyway. She doesn't do video but if I can convince her that it's a great idea for business -- because it truly is -- then she might also consider.

I also have a contact on Twitter who says he'll try to set something up in NYC in August. He travels around the USA.

I am seeing that contacting people directly is working better than advertising on forums or simply tweeting and such.

Once again, thank you, Mistress, for your kind response. I appreciate your willingness to interview me if I was in Atlanta area. smile

#1655 - 07/18/16 05:35 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Well there is not a lot of call to action as to why someone would choose you. There are no pictures or videos of you, so I would know what I am putting on film. Your interests are kind of vague so I cannot imagine what I would do with you in particular. I recently shot with a slave who did nothing at all in the whole video, just sat there. It was insanely boring to shoot, I had to scrap the whole day, but he got a free session. Sigh.

Also, it would seem that most everyone who is doing video is doing well over half as POV, which is much cheaper and more convenient to produce.

#1656 - 07/18/16 09:42 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

I was asked to be in a video once with a domina who was also a female bodybuilder - she specialized in scissors and role play. She knew me and sessioned several times before she asked me. She videoed me, I did the same to her and she had a remote to do both of us together. She is very tech savvy.

I paid for an hour session but it was longer than that, three hours. I was advised by another domina I knew to sign a release, etc. I wore a mask. The video had limited distribution online and then she pulled all of her videos online because she retired.

I would only do this again with her or a domina I knew.

#1663 - 07/19/16 11:33 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Domina M]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Domina M
Well there is not a lot of call to action as to why someone would choose you. There are no pictures or videos of you, so I would know what I am putting on film. Your interests are kind of vague so I cannot imagine what I would do with you in particular. I recently shot with a slave who did nothing at all in the whole video, just sat there. It was insanely boring to shoot, I had to scrap the whole day, but he got a free session. Sigh.

Also, it would seem that most everyone who is doing video is doing well over half as POV, which is much cheaper and more convenient to produce.

I posted an ad that may be vague. But I certainly don't mind sharing pictures of me of any kind (face, whole body clothed, whole body nude, etc.) I cannot post all these things publicly because I keep my Femdom life separate from my regular life and so I cannot even share my Facebook profile publicly. However, if asked to do so privately, I definitely would provide pictures of any kind. Also, videos are also doable, perhaps even a Skype interview if desired.

As far as my interests go, it's easier to list what I am NOT into, than to list what I am into. I really am into, and do desire, almost everything out there. I do have a few hard limits and of course everything must be safe. Still, if asked to, I can list interests via a private message.

As far as I know, you are located in Europe, Domina M. But if you ever come to NYC and you want to shoot a video, please feel free to contact me via private message and I'll be more than happy to provide anything you need (pics, interests, etc.) I can promise with certainty that a video shoot with me would not be boring. I am willing to sit there doing nothing but only if the Mistress wanted me to, out of obedience. But why would she? That makes a boring video.

Regarding calls to action, I should have said that pics and interests are available upon request. Videos are a bit harder for me shoot myself but still can be done. I have privacy issues at my home. Any video interview can be done, as long as it's done outside of my home. As long as it's just an interview, I can do it sitting in a car where no one can hear what I am saying. If a domme requires me to put a humiliating act or something, I must rent a motel room to do it (with the exception of a public humiliation assignment). No privacy at home and no friend willing to entertain such requests.

#1665 - 07/20/16 10:21 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]

Enthusiast

I was just saying why people aren't responding. If I wrote an ad for my sessions and just wrote what I wasn't into and told people to ask for pictures, most would move on to the next ad.

#1677 - 07/23/16 11:58 PM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: Domina M]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Domina M
I was just saying why people aren't responding. If I wrote an ad for my sessions and just wrote what I wasn't into and told people to ask for pictures, most would move on to the next ad.

Well, I thank you for pointing this out. This didn't occur to me. This insight is useful. Now my only problem is, how do I safeguard my privacy from the vanilla world?

I'm all fine with having no masks in the video because the audience is mostly male subs and they don't know me personally nor care who I really am -- they just want to see action. But how do I, say, post an ad on Backpage or anywhere with my photo without being exposed to the vanilla world?

You are absolutely right, of course, though. I would pass on to the next ad too. In fact, on Backpage, many dommes (assuming they're real) do post body pics but no face pics and I always move on. That's all valid. But it's hard for me.

Most of you dommes are brave enough to show your entire selves in photos, on your web sites. I suppose if I want to be a video slave, I must have the same courage, or else it's just not for me. The only other alternative is to privately contact dommes I like, especially ones who already do video, and ask them and send the pictures along with the message too! lol

I wonder what kind of pics would do on an ad, or even via private e-mail. Is face and clothed body sufficient or should I be almost nude (must keep my panties on or else the site will take down my ad).

It would be so easy if I was in Los Angeles. They have TWO sites looking for video slaves, and there is one in Las Vegas too. I wonder why there is almost no video production in NYC?

#1678 - 07/24/16 04:58 AM Re: I Seek Video Opportunies - I'm Serious [Re: pussywhippedboy]

Enthusiast

When writing an ad you have to consider your audience. Sure your service is "free," in the sense of you getting paid money yourself. But the domme will have to pay for location, camera person, hair and makeup. If you're a dud then all that time and money is flushed down the drain. You have to make your audience *want* to play with you.

Yeah, work, huh. Can't say I feel for you, seeing a tiny portion of what we have to consider.

As for NYC, when I was shooting there, I pretty much used the same stable of guys because I had a good dynamic with them and we genuinely had fun. Most of the dommes are single model production companies and using personal slaves and clients is easiest. LA and Vegas have larger companies that work with many ladies and slaves doing their own production.

If you are really serious spend $10K in equipment, hire dommes, then start your own film store. You'll find a lot more dommes interested in that.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34483 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova