Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#16510 - 01/31/22 01:22 PM Re: COVID tests pre session [Re: buffalo]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Why would it be a problem for you to do a Rapid Test before a session?

Even though, I, typically, am on the receiving end of the germ warfare in my sessions, it wouldn't be a problem to be screened in that manner. I haven't tested positive 30 or so times I have tested since I had Covid in the middle of last year.

po

#16514 - 01/31/22 11:01 PM Re: COVID tests pre session [Re: Poester]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Like I said it would depend on the situation and circumstances and with my life there are a lot of them. Basically if I am traveling where the only purpose is to session I’m not going to chance being turned away at the door if I happen to test positive. I just wouldn’t travel for that session. Locally I would probably do the rapid test but there’s circumstances where I probably wouldn’t and it’s got more to do with my situation then the Domme’s

#16519 - 02/01/22 01:13 AM Re: COVID tests pre session [Re: Chi61]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Chi61
the day before I got an email from her with the day of protocol - where to go, etc but it also stated when I arrived we would both take COVID tests and not session if either of us tested negative twice (in case of false positive on the first test)

I had a number of issues with this but was mostly driven by flying in for the session. If I tested positive was I supposed to turn around jump back on a plane knowing I had COVID? Stay in this city until I tested negative? Also, traveling that far knowing not sessioning was a possibility and having no control over it just felt like too big a risk for me to justify going. And I guess in some regards it just felt like a bridge too far for me. I don’t mind providing vac proof, I’ve sessioned in a mask, I saw a Domme who required pre and post showers due to COVID (which I still don’t understand the reasoning for). But for some reason, perhaps the intrusive nature of the test, this just felt like too much for me.

This is one of the big risks of scheduling a session that you have to fly to during a time like this. Yes, the Domme should have absolutely told you in advance that you would have to take a rapid test before she would session with you, but I'm not sure why you declined after going through the trouble (and expense) of arranging the trip? How is a test more intrusive than being asked to prove you had some injections? Or being asked to get naked in someone else's shower?

Quote:
I’m curious folks here thoughts on: 1) are other Dommes requiring tests and 2) if sessioning would you agree to it?

I do not require tests. Mainly because they have been shown to be unreliable. One of Abbott Labs' rapid had shown up to a 75% false negative rate in one study I read. In May of 2021 the FDA issued a warning about this. Taking 2 tests makes more sense but there's still a chance you could have 2 false negatives -- especially if you had not gone through seroconversion.

I just ask my clients that if you're symptomatic you stay home. As I would with any other illness.

If I'm unsure, I just tell them let's wear masks for this one.

Is any of this 100% effective? No, but nothing is -- except not being around other people at all.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (02/01/22 01:15 AM)

#16521 - 02/01/22 06:29 AM Re: COVID tests pre session [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

The more I think about it, I think perhaps it was more about the uncertainty than the intrusiveness. I honestly don’t know really. Agree on the accuracy issues as well.

#16525 - 02/02/22 09:17 PM Re: COVID tests pre session [Re: Chi61]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
The big mistake on her part was not letting you know this well in advance, which it sounds like she owned.

I would have been comfortable with this. In fact, more than comfortable -- I prefer people who are cautious around covid.

That said, I think there are alternative protocols that could have worked for you both. The rapid tests are less sensitive to omicron, so there's likely a few days where you could be infected, and infectious, but test negative on an at-home covid test.

I talked about this with my doctor in detail, and he agreed a protocol like this would be far more safe -- AND give you advance knowledge before you fly. Let's say you are flying on Friday and sessioning on Saturday.

Thursday: get a PCR test at a lab. These tend to be coming back same-day, or next-day at worst these days.

Friday: Fly out if your PCR test is negative

Saturday: session, since your PCR test is negative.

But what if you got infected while flying Friday? There's no evidence that you can be infectious within 24 hours.

Anyway, my doctor gave me the thumbs up on this protocol, and says it is far better than a rapid test since the rapid tests need the infection to progress so far with omicron. In fact, he told me if Thursdays PCR test came back negative, no reason to do a rapid test at all

#16527 - 02/02/22 10:27 PM Re: COVID tests pre session [Re: Swordfish]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Swordfish
The rapid tests are less sensitive to omicron

Good news: this variant is very weak and unless you are high-risk, you are unlikely to have anything more than a few mild symptoms, if any at all.

Quote:
he told me if Thursdays PCR test came back negative, no reason to do a rapid test at all

The problem with the PCR test is that it's also not accurate. The CDC knew they were unreliable from the beginning:

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/06/929078678...eased-it-anyway

In the following study it shows that on day 1 the PCR test has an false-negative rate of 100%, which decreases only to 67% on day 4, and even once *symptomatic* can be incorrect 20-66% of the time.

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/full/10.7326/M20-1495

And in this meta-analysis (34 studies) from Europe, there was an average false-negative rate of 54%:

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0242958

And this doesn't include anecdotal evidence from many doctors who reported that they had patients symptomatic for COVID receive one or more negative PCR tests. I can add one of my family members to this.

The past summer the CDC told people to stop using them at the end of the year:

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/..._Testing_1.html

So, if you are thinking that as long as you and your Domme/client have a negative PCR test that you're not infected, that just might not be the case.

Best thing is if you're high-risk, do what you normally do: be very effing careful. If you're not, and are otherwise healthy, take general precautions and you are likely to come out fine.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (02/02/22 11:14 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Chi61, Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34497 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas