Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16484 - 01/27/22 09:57 AM What's a slave gotta do . . .
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

Just venting, I emailed a Mistress who I have seen a number of times to arrange a session, and by the 3rd day had received no reply. I called to leave a voice mail and the recording said I don't listen to voice mails requests for sessions must go through my email. Arranging a session is like dealing with the government.

#16485 - 01/27/22 11:29 AM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: slave47]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

You aren't a slave, you are a client of a sex worker.

A client of a professional in a cottage industry.

You aren't going to get Amazon levels of customer support.

Three days isn't a long time, and you can always vote with your money by going somewhere else.

I mean no disrespect and I a mean no insult.

#16486 - 01/27/22 11:43 AM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: Soapy]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

Hi, I realize all that and am very aware of my status. I was just venting and trying to be a little humorous. I'll wait to see if I get a reply.

#16487 - 01/27/22 12:19 PM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: slave47]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

This brings up a good point of discussion on a cold January day. Subs - how long do you expect to wait to get a reply on a session request email? How far in advance do you normally take to make a request? Mistresses - how long do you normally take to reply to a session request email? What is the optimum time in advance for a request? How much of a difference does it make if it is someone you have already sessioned with or someone new? Of course, we are assuming it is a polite and well written request.

#16488 - 01/27/22 01:15 PM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: slave47]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Good luck!

#16489 - 01/27/22 01:55 PM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: Soapy]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

"I mean no disrespect and I a mean no insult."

You may feel that way in your heart but it really comes across as being disparaging. Most doms do not identify as sex workers. Most are healthier than most people with holistic lifestyle choices. I agree that even though sex is not usually involved, a bdsm session is an intimate exchange. But, it isn't cool to call doms sex workers in a blanket statement or refer to them as being a higher risk for disease transmission.

#16490 - 01/27/22 02:42 PM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: slave47]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
i usually plan 3-4 weeks ahead. By experience, i'm used to have my first message ignored… My usual follow ups 2-3 days later eventally get recognized and i get a vague positve replay (or i have to find another date). Then i do my further planning, travel preparations etc. and give some status updates. As long as my inbox stays empty, i stay optimistic. i have the impression this got worse over the years…

i am a regular since maybe five years - but She doesn't bother replaying timely or at all. But i do adore her - a lot! And maybe this is a kind of humilation or way to torture me, showing me my place. But i HATE this! Deeply!

#16493 - 01/27/22 05:10 PM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: Cheyenne]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
"I mean no disrespect and I a mean no insult."

You may feel that way in your heart but it really comes across as being disparaging. Most doms do not identify as sex workers. Most are healthier than most people with holistic lifestyle choices. I agree that even though sex is not usually involved, a bdsm session is an intimate exchange. But, it isn't cool to call doms sex workers in a blanket statement or refer to them as being a higher risk for disease transmission.

Did Soapy change their post? I see nothing wrong with what they said. There's nothing disparaging about being called a sex worker. In my opinion, Dominatirces are sex workers no matter how intimate (or lack of). Cam girls are sex workers. Someone who only sells pictures of their feet are sex workers. Even if we do not sell penetration, the experience is -in general- a sexual one and there's nothing wrong with that at all. smile

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16495 - 01/27/22 08:39 PM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: slave47]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By slave47
This brings up a good point of discussion on a cold January day. Subs - how long do you expect to wait to get a reply on a session request email? How far in advance do you normally take to make a request? Mistresses - how long do you normally take to reply to a session request email? What is the optimum time in advance for a request? How much of a difference does it make if it is someone you have already sessioned with or someone new? Of course, we are assuming it is a polite and well written request.

I am long fuse sub. I haven't linked to old posts in a while so to make up I am going to link to two that are relevant to this topic:

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8899#Post8899

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=53&Number=254#Post254

Clearly if I get a relatively quick response to an Email I'm impressed. Contrariwise if it takes very long its a disappointment but that is only one moderately important factor to consider in evaluating the dominatrix. That's because I have a long fuse and can afford to wait.

#16498 - 01/28/22 01:39 PM Re: What's a slave gotta do . . . [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I am with you on this, I never think this way about any mistress I know. But times have changed, we are the old guard, and this is the way they define themselves, mostly with pride. As far as I can tell it is not about a change of the rules of engagement but about recognizing the sexual interest of many of the clients.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34554 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon