NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16441 - 01/11/22 06:35 AM A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on?
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Hi F/folks:

I haven't posted here in a while. I have a question for the Dommes on the board, though I'd welcome answers from anyone who has experience with this. Does anyone out there have experience with a strapless strap-on? I'm speaking of a device like this.

Eve's Strapless Strap-On

If so, do they provide stimulation to the wearer as advertised? I'm thinking it might be best to also buy a strap-on belt and use them in combination, so the Domme doesn't have to bother with gripping the toy the entire time. This may be more of a life style question (I suspect pros don't usually use these) but if you had your choice, would you prefer a strapless strap-on or would you just stick with the old fashioned variety? Any thoughts or information on the effectiveness of said toy would be very much appreciated. Thank you. smile

Edited by kinkybootbeast (01/11/22 07:54 AM)

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#16444 - 01/12/22 01:14 PM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

I want full control of my dick when I'm wearing one.

#16445 - 01/12/22 03:19 PM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: MissMary]
Artisan

Originally Posted By MissMary
I want full control of my dick when I'm wearing one.

Hi Miss Mary:

That seems to be the general consensus. Reviews are trickling in on this toy and so far they aren't good. Many thanks for your response.

kbb

#16453 - 01/15/22 08:25 PM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta

I'd try it with a girlfriend maybe but definitely not a sub... looks like a vaginal infection waiting to happen.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#16456 - 01/18/22 01:19 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
It looks like a blast for personal use. I won't use it in session. I have a beautiful leather harness for my dongs. I've been using it for years.

#16464 - 01/20/22 11:33 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Someone gave Me a "feeldo" many years ago. It's the same design. I used it once with a lifestyle partner and hated it. Getting the angle right is a challenge and it was uncomfortable for both of us. It now collects dust in my personal Dungeon. I would rate it 0 stars ;-)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#16625 - 02/19/22 12:30 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mistrix Violeta Online   content

Loc: New York City
As an ex-sex toy salesperson, I highly discourage using vaginal toys that simultaneously come in contact with the anus due to the increased risk of vaginal infections and bacterial vaginosis. Also, as a logistical thing, feeldoes are already hard enough to maneuver when you're penetrating a vagina, penetrating an area as tight as the anus must be even harder. I can imagine that in the end, it will just be plain ineffective. On top of that, as a general rule, I discourage the use of any sex toy without a flared base for anal use.

If you're interested in your partner receiving pleasure while using a strap, I recommend using a flat vibrator that can be put inside the harness and curve around comfortably around the pubic area (Like the Cute Little Fuckers Starsi vibe or Fun Factory Laya Spot vibe), or even a C-shaped vibe like the WeVibe Chorus (which is amaaaazing!).

#16651 - 02/27/22 06:05 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: Mistrix Violeta]
Artisan

Hi Mistrix Violeta:

Thanks so much for replying to my humble post. I've been a fan of strap-on play for most of my life and have always wondered if there was a way to stimulate the wearer as well as the fortunate sub on the receiving end. Wonderful to get advice on this subject from a Domme who was also involved with the sex toy industry. Apparently, strapless strapons have been very much over-hyped! grin It sounds from your description like a feeldoe might be okay for two female partners, but wouldn't work for a femdom pegging type situation, which is what I'm interested in. Though I do have extensive experience with this activity, I've never been on the receiving end with a partner who could also experience pleasure as a result of the pegging and wondered if such a thing was possible. In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that I'm writing a piece of femdom erotica in which a married couple experiments with femdom and the wife pegs her husband for the first time. I wanted her to orgasm from the experience and had heard there might be ways to make that happen, but I wanted to be sure the scene was authentic and I had my facts straight. I'm very glad I came here to ask the question first because it sounds like these toys are something of a disaster. In the story, I ended up using a leather harness with a pocket on the inside to hold a small (silver bullet) vibrator. Thanks so much again for responding and sharing your expertise with me. smile

kbb

#16652 - 02/27/22 06:14 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: Mistress UV]
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress UV

I'd try it with a girlfriend maybe but definitely not a sub... looks like a vaginal infection waiting to happen.

Hi Mistress UV:

Thanks very much for responding. Yes, others have also responded that a toy of this type might result in infection if used for pegging. Much appreciated.

kbb

#16653 - 02/27/22 06:19 AM Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Kiva Krimson
It looks like a blast for personal use. I won't use it in session. I have a beautiful leather harness for my dongs. I've been using it for years.

Hi Mistress Krimson:

Yes, I'd definitely imagined a toy of this type as being for personal use, not for use in a pro session. From the responses I've been getting, it doesn't sound very good for personal use either. I agree with you that a leather harness wins by a mile! grin

kbb

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
356 registered (DominaAdmin, Moth to a Flame, Cheyenne, Domina M, broom, Mistress Mickey, tosser, langerr, Chi61, randyrando, midlet, Mistress Tissa, HellionCobRoller, Soapy, Mistress Kiva Krimson, llf, nysubjack, GoddessCapri, buffalo, furfan, Queen Naomi, WestAugust, palmer, Lady Velvet Steel, The Thomas, Bruce88, CelesteTaylor, buddyguyfriend, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bound ashtray Man, Domthissub, sheba322000, T-bone, Slv4u, denali, advnmale2, inkblotters, ollikeem, Harish Kumar 12, DommeLynx, Chamberpot, ztrade, marstoy, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, MistressMaraM, Violetwand, So long, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, billw, Domina Perpetua, TroyOrleans, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, Atlanta_r, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, ingridguerci94, Poester, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, frank, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37703 Guests and 108 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon