04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16358 - 12/22/21 05:57 PM Paintball?
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

So Bucket list item. I have the opportunity to do a session with a paintball gun at the end of the year.

There is little information online that i could find about doing this. Maybe that means im crazy.

My plan right now is to have her start about 30 feet away and move in depending on pain. Starting with the ass and moving to other body parts if i can handle it. Im good with bruising and welts

Has Anyone ever tried this before. Id love some advice! It looks like it has the potential to be a lot of fun

Ill post an update if i go through with it.

#16359 - 12/22/21 07:45 PM Re: Paintball? [Re: Spark]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

If I am not mistaken, Michelle Lacy had a paintball gun "Hunt" at one of her weekend events. It sounds like fun. But, you are wise to be careful of safety. I will ask Michelle about it and rely any information I can find.

#16360 - 12/22/21 08:11 PM Re: Paintball? [Re: Cheyenne]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Goggles + helmet + heavy duty gloves + something to protect the kidneys smile

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16361 - 12/22/21 08:42 PM Re: Paintball? [Re: DommeLynx]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Thank you DommeLynx

I wasn't event thinking about Kidneys.

We are 2 amateurs doing this. So treading careful. It looks like i can buy a kidney protector for a reasonable cost.

Willl be fun if we can pull it off

#16362 - 12/22/21 08:45 PM Re: Paintball? [Re: Cheyenne]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Thank you Cheyenne,

Id love to hear any insight. It sounds fun but ive never had a paintball hit unprotected skin before. Just being careful

#16363 - 12/22/21 09:14 PM Re: Paintball? [Re: Spark]
worm Online   content

Be careful....scarring is highly possible.

i did a scene with a Mistress where She hunted a couple of us with a paintball gun. There wasn't any shooting until She cornered us. i was the first target (naked of course). She started at a range of about 10 yards. i was up against a large rock. The initial shot missed, but it hurt like hell as it was close enough for the fragments to hit me. So we decided to back up quite a bit. i don't remember exactly, but i think the 2nd shot may have been a repeat of the first (i.e. a painful miss). Ultimately, at about 20 yards, a strike was hit. It broke my skin and left a scar. The gun being used was considerably more powerful than what you'd get at a paintball range...

Bottom line is that it's better to start at a significant distance and probably a good idea to where a collar to protect your neck. i've played paintball several times - being clothed dampens the blow considerably versus bare skin.

And now i have a circle scar on my back as a reminder!

Edited by worm (12/22/21 09:18 PM)

#16364 - 12/22/21 10:12 PM Re: Paintball? [Re: worm]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Thank you. Initial responses have me rethinking this plan.

Like you we were not going to shoot unless i was standing still to minimize the risk of missing. I was planning on exposing skin.

I too have been shot with a paintball with clothes while i was actually playing paintball and the pain is minor. This is starting to sound like a different ball game.

Ill look at the strength of the gun as well

#16395 - 01/02/22 01:35 PM Re: Paintball? [Re: Spark]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Update… on the advice of some forum members and some internet searching we skipped the paintball gun. Good idea in fantasy but in reality we were worried about broken skin, her aim, and the difficulty in communicating safe words as she would have to be about 30 yards away.

But… we replaced it with her throwing tennis balls at me! That was different and a lot of fun! It was enough to leave primarily red spots. On my abs, chest, and thighs. With some minor bruising. Tennis balls were the perfect weight any lighter would not have have hurt and heavier would have risked damage. She stood about 10 feet away. It’s actually not as easy to hit someone as you would think. I laughed at her when she missed me. We both laughed when she got a direct hit. She got to take her aggression out by chucking stuff at me for 30 minutes and i got to feel pain. She keep trying to hit my tender bits but it is incredibly difficult to have that good of aim (lucky for me). Either way a fun time and would highly recommend.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Stern Miss Lea, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34564 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova