04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16365 - 12/23/21 03:02 AM Session length?
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm curious as to what people think of as a "normal" session duration. I never book less than 2 hours and I have gone as long as 5-6 hours. My most usual booking seems to be around 2.5-3 lately. I find any less feels rushed and doesn't allow time for some pre-play conversation and a decent transition between arrival and play starting. I also a big fan of strict, complex bondage and rigging 2-3 separate positions can eat up time.

What's your normal go to booking time?

Dommes, what do you see most often? Is it the standard 1 hour? What duration do you prefer?

#16366 - 12/23/21 09:50 AM Re: Session length? [Re: furfan]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

2-4 was my go to. 3 hours seemed to be the sweet spot for me. My sessions weren't really elaborate. But i liked to pace myself take breaks, not feel rushed, chat etc. a while back i also starting including social time in my session requests, normally dinner and that would stretch it out to about 6. I got the impression that wasn't a common request but it turned it into a nice date for the evening and a lot of fun.

#16368 - 12/23/21 08:43 PM Re: Session length? [Re: furfan]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I am primarily a masochist though there is some limited degree of submission. The law of diminishing returns is applicable.

I am sometimes in a pure spanko frame of mind. When that happens one hour is clearly the way to go.

When my session interests are broader 90 minutes is a good session length though when it includes a punishment enema two hours is justified.

#16369 - 12/24/21 03:03 PM Re: Session length? [Re: furfan]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
It honestly depends on the scene, the chemistry, and the mutual interests we have. I have great 1 hour sessions, I have great 6 hour sessions. Usually I find 90 minutes is a good place for a lot of new people.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16370 - 12/24/21 03:40 PM Re: Session length? [Re: furfan]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

My imagination has got me in "a lotta good trouble" in this scene over the years, but in plenty of ways I'm pretty literal and (God help me) practical. If a Mistress advertises $XXX an hour, well then an hour it is. LOL!

As I always have said, I've been mostly lucky in this scene. I served more than a few Mistresses, including my current / longtime Mistress, who were not clock-watchers. Notably that happened more than a few times on a first meeting. Maybe it was because of my over-the-top "jungle" roleplay or than most of my sessions have not been at dungeons (hotels or their apartments/homes). And a handful of times, when I was in my 20s or 30s, I was a house slave. Maybe, like the old saying, "luck is the residue of design"? Whatever it is, I'm thankful.

#16371 - 12/28/21 04:53 AM Re: Session length? [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

1 hour was the standard session length for the first part of my career. Midway through, for whatever reason, 2 to 4 hours replaced that. In the years before I retired, it was almost entirely 8 hour and overnights. FemDom session business has always been a wild ride. The only thing I could predict is that it would be consistent....I just never knew in what form.

#16372 - 12/28/21 05:34 AM Re: Session length? [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
1 hour was the standard session length for the first part of my career. Midway through, for whatever reason, 2 to 4 hours replaced that. In the years before I retired, it was almost entirely 8 hour and overnights. FemDom session business has always been a wild ride. The only thing I could predict is that it would be consistent....I just never knew in what form.

Would it be fair to say a Domme's level of experience and how well known she is influences the length of time her subs book? Speaking for myself I am far more likely to book extended sessions with well extablished Dommes operating from first class studios and having tons of gear etc.

I would expect from a Domme's perspective it is easier and less hassle to do one 8 hour session than even 5-6 one hour sessions even if the revenue is about the same. (only one set of prep/cleanuo, far fewer emails so less time in that you are only having to communicate with one sub rather than six, Domme able to take some down time during the 8 hour session while the sub is in sensory dep or caged vs having to go flat out with constant interaction for each of the 1 hour sessions etc)

Would you agree?

#16380 - 12/29/21 04:20 AM Re: Session length? [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Experience and the exposure of all of the magazine features probably encouraged extended sessions back then. But, the shift in demographics from Ohio to Rhode Island was a factor. It was a completely different situation. In Columbus, Ohio, same day sessions were very important. My clients were attorneys and business men getting out of meetings early, with the occasional 4 hour sessions traveling from out of state. In Rhode Island, same day sessions were early non existent. A handful of my regular clients traveled from Ohio traveled in for 8 hour to 2 day sessions. But, most of it was clients who had an hour or two travel time. I guess that made it necessary to plan ahead. So....combination of both. As to what I preferred in the length of session, it really depended on who I was playing with. I loved the impromptu theater of same day clients in Ohio. I was jumping from a client who wanted to be a ballerina to some that wanted a paddling school teacher to a classical corporal punishment scenario. The next day maybe vampire role play at It was such a blast. The 8 hour plus sessions were awesome as well. It was just a different mindset. Some times a two day sessions would take me 4 days to get my head on straight, after having been so emerged in a deep emotional place. To someone who has done a lot of extended sessions, that will make sense. But, it was all fun.

#16381 - 12/29/21 05:27 AM Re: Session length? [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Interesting perspective....thanks for sharing.

#16384 - 12/29/21 12:21 PM Re: Session length? [Re: Cheyenne]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

When I've been lucky enough to get in for a last minute session it is usually lighter, leaving me wanting to come back for more. A planned 2 hour is more a like a well planned date. I'm grateful for the short notice but enjoy the session that is set up in advance more.

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34573 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora