Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16321 - 12/16/21 06:11 PM Who Is Still Doing Sessions?
painslut Online   content

Loc: Southern Ca
I have been mainly on IG and Twitter. Twitter has made me sour on the scene but a painslut needs to suffer. The rates are killing me. I need to take second mortgage out to play.

But I have found a way. I do partake in seeking out the massage parlors and it takes time and effort but I have met a few ladies that will indulge in my type of play. I think the chase is exciting and what really makes me feel good is they are so grateful and appreciative.

I can play more often because it is usually 1/3 or 1/2 of todays rates. Of course you don't get what you may get from seeing professional dominatrix but being experienced and good communicator helps.

Edited by painslut (12/16/21 06:13 PM)

#16327 - 12/17/21 03:36 AM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: painslut]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Massage parlor sessions can be lovely. It is far from a dungeon session, which I prefer. But, what a perfect afternoon whim for a foot and leg fetishist. The ladies are usually petite and attractive. It is a lot less expensive. It is a nice hold over until the real deal for me.

#16339 - 12/18/21 06:34 AM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: painslut]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Originally Posted By painslut
I have been mainly on IG and Twitter. Twitter has made me sour on the scene but a painslut needs to suffer. The rates are killing me. I need to take second mortgage out to play.

But I have found a way. I do partake in seeking out the massage parlors and it takes time and effort but I have met a few ladies that will indulge in my type of play. I think the chase is exciting and what really makes me feel good is they are so grateful and appreciative.

I can play more often because it is usually 1/3 or 1/2 of todays rates. Of course you don't get what you may get from seeing professional dominatrix but being experienced and good communicator helps.

If quantity over quality is what you're into. Why don't you start attending munches and lifestyle events? You can always find a three hundred pound mama, clad in a herd of leather. Ready to punish you for free.

The truth is there are several top quality professional Dommes who have kept the same rate for years. I for one, have only raised my rates by $50 dollars in twenty years. I hardly think that's enough to drive my clients to massage parlors.

I'll give you some "Free" advice stay off IG and Twitter. Try...

Tryst, https://tryst.link/search

dickie virgin, https://www.dickievirgin.com/

https://www.dickievirgin.com/classifieds

You might even find a fantastic Domme right here on the Buzz.

#16340 - 12/18/21 09:07 AM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: ]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Nomasks
Dude, this is actually pretty funny. The one thing, among others, that I like about massage parlors is that you can actually get a good glute massage since the towel gets cast aside pretty quickly. If you can find one where the rest of the massage actually feels good, even better. I've found one. So not only do I get a nice massage that I don't have to bother scheduling, I get my ass massaged too, and I get to cum and touch some tits for not too much more than what a regular massage with tip costs these days.

I went that route a few times a decade ago, initially just needing a back massage - stress from work - really. One lady began to explore one day and I began to investigate. Haven't done that for a long time though.

#16341 - 12/18/21 09:11 AM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Mistress, I'm back home and picked up were I left off with my longtime Mistress after a couple of years away. Sessioned inside and a couple of early morning illicit outdoor sessions in NYC in the past couple of months. She texted the yesterday about a session before Xmas. We are booth vaccinated and boosted, but with the new variant... we may wait a week or two.

#16344 - 12/18/21 11:29 PM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: painslut]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

The cure for high prices is high prices. Now that everybody and her sister found out they can charge $400 the number of providers will be increased by new players hoping they could charge the same. At the same time very few new subs will join the scene because at this price they will have doubts whether it is worth it. Overtime you will have more mistresses chasing fewer subs.

In the mean time probably seeing a new mistress is not a good idea.

#16346 - 12/18/21 11:49 PM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: painslut]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
I think the chase is exciting and what really makes me feel good is they are so grateful and appreciative.

350 hr seems to be about the going rate where i live and im in a pretty high priced city (not NYC or LA).

Like you the i enjoy the chase as well. And i love finding someone who doesn't know they are into kink and introducing them into it. For the ultimate chase and cost savings, ive had good success in the last couple of years just introducing femdom and kink into my dating relationships. When i was younger i wouldnt have dared to bring it up. But ive found it to be an incredible conversation starter and almost everyone i have shared with has been willing to explore femdom with me. I wish i would have known sooner how many people were interested and open to it.

#16347 - 12/19/21 03:33 AM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: Spark]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

This raises an interesting question. Were women more willing than one would think to explore kink or did society become more excepting of it? I think it has come less taboo and almost trendy. But, I travel in some pretty depraved circles. My view could be slanted.

#16349 - 12/19/21 09:31 AM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: MissMary]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
Were women more willing than one would think to explore kink or did society become more excepting of it?]

Its an interesting question here is my shot at it. I think its a little of a both. But i do think its more the former than the later. I think that bdsm has become a little less taboo in the last 20 years or so but not to the extent i would hope. And i believe that is mainly due to the amount of men who are into but aren’t comfortable sharing.

I just got to the point a few years back where i said life is short im going to share what i am interested in. I think it makes me interesting on dates and gets us away from the normal get to know you conversations that seem mundane. Im normally met with a response of ive never done that but id be open to trying. And it goes from there. One difference i think is worth pointing out that a pro session is all focused on me and my kinks. There is a balance here where i tend to blend vanilla with kink and match her interests with mine. I often get to be the guide for someone experiencing something new. But that works well for me.

#16354 - 12/22/21 04:46 AM Re: Who Is Still Doing Sessions? [Re: Spark]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

This is my thoughts on it too. It has not only become more accepted but even a little trendy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (langerr, Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34490 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas