Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16319 - 12/16/21 05:08 PM Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad?
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Although I've only really been in the BDSM scene for about 8-9 years, I've noticed trends in what Dommes wear. This is what I've noticed, from since I started to now.

From about 2016-2021

-Leather trend
-Office clothing trend
-PVC
-latex
-Girl Next door
-and most currently, sheer/bodysuits

Anyone else notice any trends or is it just me?

What was your favorite?

I really miss sexy office/business wear. I also rarely see people in leather anymore, which was also a favorite of mine.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16322 - 12/16/21 06:22 PM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: DommeLynx]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

There have always been trends. In the '80s you would never request certain Mistresses to wear certain things. You were "topping from the bottom," etc., etc. In the '80s... '70s it was black corsets, busiters often times in black leather and long black leather boots. In the '90s I couldn't stand ads for Mistresses that were 20- or 30-somethings who watched Madonna videos and thought, "THAT'S how Mistresses dress and behave!" Please.

For me femdom fashion all depends upon the type of role play session I'm in the mood for, but for years it has been animal print for certain Amazon Queens to dominate "junglebeast." String thong bikinis and matching high heels in animal print, or brown leather... ahhh...

That being said there are particular things I never liked, and some I loved. First off, never liked panty hose (a '70s or '80s thing) and then stockings. But bare legs... taunting, teasing, close but far away? Seduction personified!

And I love backless high heels. I don't think they have ever gone out of style. Not the platform type, just the classic type with the "clipy clop" sound as a Mistress walks through the hallway into the session room and the anticipation of the sight of her gorgeous legs and feet as you kneel or grovel on the floor for a glimpse of her.

The talk of Femdom Fashion reminds me of my opinion that roleplay, BDSM, etc. when done correctly is like an adult version of Disney World. LOL!

#16324 - 12/16/21 10:15 PM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: DommeLynx]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I guess I am a bit of a traditionalist, old school kind of pervert. I have always had a thing for black leather. Love the look, feel an even the taste of it. Leather boots, preferably thigh high, are a huge turn on. If not boots, leather heels are a great runner up. Have always loved leather corsets, catsuits etc. Corsets worn with sexy black fishnets are always a turn on.

If not leather then my second choice would be anything sheer and sexy, with killer stilettoes. Allergic to latex, so that is out.

Least favorite would be business attire, I live with that every day and just don't find it wither dominant or sexy.

Fun question, thanks for posting it.

#16325 - 12/16/21 10:58 PM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: DommeLynx]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Fashion and Femdom 2 of my favorite topics although not necessarily in that order ????

A few years ago i went through a phase of being into dommes in workout attire. Sports bras yoga pants

Ive never been into the traditional leather look and can be turned on by the domme next door look.

I am also a big fan of high end lingerie and was gifting my last domme some great AP and Honey Birdette sets. It was a 4 figure lingerie budget but created some great memories.

#16329 - 12/17/21 10:12 AM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: Spark]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Spark

A few years ago i went through a phase of being into dommes in workout attire. Sports bras yoga pants

I wasted A LOT of time once due to an online post of domina/fitness expert who posted on the WB270.com female bodybuilder site whose only pic was of her from the neck down in a sports bra & yoga pants. Her body looked great, her description seemed to be dominant and creative, but the outfit was a bland turn-off for me. I resisted the impulse to call when I was in her city, but she finally came to NYC, and had a session. I was her sub a couple of times a year for six years and she took me to just about the deepest subspace I have ever known. (And no, she never wore her sports bra and yoga pants with me.)

#16330 - 12/17/21 11:22 AM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: DommeLynx]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm pretty old school. Black leather whether it is a tight dress or pencil skirt with black nylons and 4-5" Louboutons or a corset/bustier and thigh high boots is always a great choice.

I love leather fetish wear and stiletto heels but they aren't always the best for a Domme to be comfortable or to able to move easily. I once had a Domme joke with me that she was going to be in flannel PJ's and bunny slippers just as soon as she had me hooded. grin

#16332 - 12/17/21 01:22 PM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: DommeLynx]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

I've been into the furry Russian hats lately.

#16333 - 12/17/21 03:33 PM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: MissMary]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

+1

Id pay extra for a domme to whip me in the snow wearing a furry russian hat ????.

#16334 - 12/17/21 07:07 PM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: Spark]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

Originally Posted By Spark
+1

Id pay extra for a domme to whip me in the snow wearing a furry russian hat ????.

Party of what I love about the look is that it can be put together with snug fitting dress slacks, knee high black boots, black leather gloves and a nice short waist coat. All of this can be purchased a department store. From vanilla errands to a fetish party, it is a winner.

#16336 - 12/18/21 03:57 AM Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? [Re: MissMary]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Love it! Fur just seems to naturally compliment black leather. That's what made the late 80's and 1990's so great. Fur was still very much in fashion and the leather pants or skirts with stiletto heeled boots paired with fur look was very mainstream. It made girl watching during the winter months heaven for this furfan sub! grin

Edited by furfan (12/18/21 04:04 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34477 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix