04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16282 - 12/08/21 10:12 AM torture barter
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

A while back, with a Mistress I knew well and with whom I had a playful relationship, I made a comment towards the end of our session: "That top makes your tits look sensational, how many cane strokes would it take for you to take it off? She replied right away: "ten". I didn't answer. I just got on all fours, with my forehead touching the floor in a proper position. She picked out a cane and wailed on me, no warmup. She was turned on and allowed me to closely examine her bare breasts, no touching. Of course, I realized I should have added and worship your breasts during the short negotiation.

It made me think of a game - "torture barter". The slave asks the Mistress how many cane strokes, paddle strokes and or whiplashes would it take for a favorite activity. How do our Mistresses and my fellow slaves feel about the game? Also, now I'm curious. For Mistresses - how many cane strokes and or whiplashes would it take for you to remove your top? For slaves, how many of either or both are you willing to endure from your favorite Mistress?

#16287 - 12/08/21 08:37 PM Re: torture barter [Re: slave47]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Your post reminds me of this old thread

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2910#Post2910

As for me personally when I want to see naked women I go to a strip club not a dungeon.

#16288 - 12/08/21 09:13 PM Re: torture barter [Re: The Thomas]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I agree. Personally, I think a Domme way hotter in a leather corset than topless.

#16289 - 12/08/21 11:07 PM Re: torture barter [Re: slave47]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I really like this idea but I'd do it with a different activity, and it'd have to be done right and in a way where it doesn't mess up the power dynamic.

My main fetish is CWNM and the powertrip it brings me. I absolutely love when a sub begs for something, offers a very generous incentive (whether it be $, labor, etc), and still gets denied by me. There's no greater power than the power to say "no." No is my favorite word hahaha. So my personal answer would be "none".

Of course, everyone gets their fun from different activities. If a Mistress enjoys taking their clothes off they should do whatever they like smile

Edited by DommeLynx (12/08/21 11:07 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16290 - 12/09/21 01:07 AM Re: torture barter [Re: slave47]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

That would be fun in the VIP room at a dance joint. In a session with an actual Domme, it wouldn't be of interest. I like kinky fun with strippers and formality in session. As they say, to each their own.

#16291 - 12/09/21 03:32 AM Re: torture barter [Re: slave47]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I wouldn't remove my top unless it was my own decision for whatever reason. But, the game you are talking about I've found fun with a different reward system. It is also fun when it isn't as much of a reward than it is choosing between the punishments. One of my favorites was cane or cock, a choice 8 inches of strap on or 8 cane strokes.

#16292 - 12/09/21 05:09 AM Re: torture barter [Re: slave47]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve had a few sessions where the Domme has taken her top off unsolicited by me. It’s always a bit unexpected, but has always been fun. I think for me it would totally mess up the power dynamic if I said “I’ll take x punishment for you to do y reward”. But if you flipped it a bit though it could be quite fun. I love ballbusting sessions and I could see a scenario where the Domme says something like “if you can take 3 kicks without falling or making a noise, I’ll take my top off (or whatever reward). I’ve had Dommes do the reverse of this (the stick vs the carrot) so basically you did x wrong, so I’m giving you y punishment. Which has always felt a little forced to me tbh, so reversing it seems like it could be interesting.

#16293 - 12/09/21 06:00 AM Re: torture barter [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've played that way a lot in the past. Sort of a kinky version of the childhood game "Would you rather ....?" grin

Being forced to ask for one form of punishment in order to avoid or end another can also be very hot.

#16295 - 12/09/21 10:37 AM Re: torture barter [Re: Cheyenne]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

I would love the either/or game!

#16300 - 12/11/21 06:37 PM Re: torture barter [Re: slave47]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Sounds super fun, and I'd love it. For me, the more nudity by my domme, the better smile

What's worth thinking about is to what extent this is a game involving things you'd both do anyway, vs something she wouldn't normally do -- in which case, it's only fair you do something that she benefits from.

What I mean is, if she normally takes off her top in session, or at least is open to it from time to time, then it can be a fun play dynamic to take some sort of punishment in return.

But, if it's something she normally wouldn't do, well, me taking a caning doesn't REALLY benefit her, even if it's fun for her. So she's doing something she doesn't always offer, for what? I once had a domme allow something, and in return, she proposed she would put a locking cock ring on me (picture a chastity device without the tube) for the weekend, and I'd have to book another session Monday to come in and get it taken off. Since I normally saw her just once a month, getting another session on her slowest day (monday) was a true benefit to her in return. This became a fun pattern for a pro domme to reward and explore with her (favorite, I'm pretty sure!) client, while getting something she really liked in return

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34462 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine