Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#16185 - 11/23/21 09:05 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Mistress UV]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Trust is a two way street. I am willing to trust a domme to the same degree she is willing to trust me. It is also personal. I am never concerned that a domme will go through my purse.

But can a reputable domme be indiscrete? Unfortunately I think she can.

#16186 - 11/23/21 09:16 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Komodo]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Trust is NOT a two-way street in this sense. Trust is earned.

I've earned a certain amount of trust through years of good reputation. Year of verifying myself, years of good reviews, years of maintaining a safe space, website, and rapport in the kink community.

If any John Doe thinks I should give him the same amount of trust back when he can't show shit on his end, haaaaa. No. That would just be absolutely naive and reckless on my part.

You earn our trust through our protocol. A random person should not be as "trusted" (from the get-go) as a verified, reputable provider.

Edited by DommeLynx (11/23/21 09:22 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16188 - 11/24/21 01:36 AM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: DommeLynx]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

As a matter of fact it is completely equivalent. I want to be incognito and so do you. This is the trust we are talking about. If we feel we can get to the real ID it is because we trust each other. I would never give my real name to somebody who does not give me hers.

Reputation has a weak correlation here. It might be based on skill, looks or social connections. There are people very high on the reputation scale, actors, well known athletes, politicians, CEOs who abuse their position and reputation.

So this is a case of apples and oranges.

#16189 - 11/24/21 03:05 AM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: DommeLynx]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Respectfully, Mistress, I wouldn't feel comfortable handing over my personal identification. I've become close with several Dommes over the years, even to the point of going on vacation together. Trust had been earned in both directions by that point. But right from the start with someone I know only from the internet? It is a hard limit for me. I fully respect if not having a new client's information is a hard limit for a Domme too. We all have our limits too look after.

#16190 - 11/24/21 12:35 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: ]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
There is a reason Dommes have a "scene name" and don't share their personal identities. We are in a sense "public figures"-- we're accessible to the general public in a way. I have a separate phone number for a reason. I've had hate mail and phone calls from weird christian anti-sex work people in the past. Anyone that finds My website has the ability to call or email Me, which is frankly a pain in the ass most of the time, but it comes with the territory.

Just how do you think we'll leak your info? And why? To who? What would be our reason for outing a sub? To ruin our own reputation?

We are at risk for stalkers when sharing that info. I've had to dismiss subs after they've acted up in session and then they've threatened to OUT Me to My family after stumbling upon My real info. I can't see it going the opposite way with an actual Professional Domme who's been vetted by the BDSM community over the years.

Plus, Dommes don't usually run full background checks on their subs, they just want to know that the guy entering their space does not have a history of being a bad sub, stalker, violent, etc, and that info comes from other Dommes. To get that info we need your email and phone number that you've used with another Domme at the very least.

Edited by Mistress UV (11/24/21 12:37 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#16191 - 11/24/21 02:30 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Mistress UV]

Regular

Originally Posted By Mistress UV

We are at risk for stalkers when sharing that info. I've had to dismiss subs after they've acted up in session and then they've threatened to OUT Me to My family after stumbling upon My real info.

Yep. I currently have a very deranged person (a fired client) who every couple months tries to see me with fake names. Luckily he never passes my screening or I might not be here right now.

www.GoddessLynx.com

#16192 - 11/24/21 02:33 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: TedBCruisin]

Regular

Originally Posted By TedBCruisin
Respectfully, Mistress, I wouldn't feel comfortable handing over my personal identification. I've become close with several Dommes over the years, even to the point of going on vacation together. Trust had been earned in both directions by that point. But right from the start with someone I know only from the internet? It is a hard limit for me. I fully respect if not having a new client's information is a hard limit for a Domme too. We all have our limits too look after.

You'd have references though, which most Dommes also accept. smile But yes, hard limits are hard limits I was just sharing my thoughts on the topic and providing a Domme's input/side of the story which this forum could always use more of smile

Edited by DommeLynx (11/24/21 02:35 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com

#16195 - 11/25/21 12:46 AM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Mistress UV]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

The reason dommes and subs seek anonymity is the same, being outed can be a risk to their family or professional life. What you are referring as a scene name I would call it a brand name once you attain the reputation Domme Lynx is talking about. Until then it is an alias both sides use when meeting each other.

Not all the mistresses have achieved this reputation, some don't have the time or resources to do these checks, again this is a large world, we each make our own choices which probably make sense for us and we live by them.

For me anybody who would want to know my name without being willing to give me theirs would raise a red flag.

Edited by Komodo (11/25/21 12:49 AM)

#16221 - 11/29/21 10:08 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Ritesh Kumar]
Bladezeus Online   content
Occasional

Ok, read through multiple posts here, and honestly not sure who some session with that there's so much paranoia, or whatever. I'm not "open" about this stuff, but I've never been "threatened" or paranoid that I was going to be "outed" by a Pro Domme.

2 - I can't tell you about using alias, I never have, but that's because I do my due diligence on paramount level before sessions. For example, A: if the price is too good to be true, it IS, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
B: if Domme only is on 1 site, such as Twitter, FB, ERos, etc, and you can't find anything else, MOVE ON...
C: see who FOLLOWS the Pro Domme on Twitter in particular. Dommes aren't like subs, they don't randomly "LIKE" and follow persons that that they don't have some connection to.
There's other things related to this, but those hold true.

ALSO, what area? This site can HELP you, usually if NO ONE here knows or has session'd with the Domme, they're either a "newbie" or not real. Tell biggest city close by and that'll get hits on trustworthy options.

Also, don't believe the "RISK" stuff, if you've done your due diligence. Your risk is not the same as a Pro Domme, not even close. If you're worried about your personal stuff, you can leave it in your car, and hide it very well before session.

#16229 - 11/30/21 12:25 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Bladezeus]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
This is an excellent response. When I started sessioning about 35-40 years ago I was extremely paranoid for no good reason. I think it cost me making some really good connections with the Dommes I would see regularly. I have meant to respond to the op but have been to lazy to do it but you are on the money with all you say here.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34456 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn