04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1584 - 07/04/16 10:16 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Peetieweetie]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Peetieweetie
As a sub, I often don't give proper feedback because I don't want to be perceived as topping from the bottom. But how would I know you want to see me moan, to hear me suck in my breath, and to see my erection? I'm reading about it for the very first time from your query above. I am not a mind reader.

Do you consider moaning, inhaling or having an erection "topping from the bottom"?

I think you can see from other Mistresses' comments here that we all want some kind of feedback. Playing with a limp non-responsive sub is the equivalent of playing with a sex doll. I wouldn't enjoy that - not for long anyway.

All subs process session activities in their own way. Some like to slip away - maybe close their eyes - and internalize. I get that, but My point is, if you don't give some sort of response (verbal or non-verbal) we have nothing to feed us or direct us other than a list of your preferred activities or other information you gave us prior to the session.

Originally Posted By Peetieweetie
And what about the subs you thought had a magical time, but didn't? How would you know? They never come back. All of this is a failure of verbal and nonverbal communication.

Usually when I think there was magic, there is feedback from the sub either during or after the session that confirms this. Again, magic happens when a sub is responsive. Subs often comment on the time they had prior to exiting the dungeon, but I also ask for an email follow up a couple of days later after they have had time to process everything. Most subs comply and this is when I get useful and articulate feedback that helps Me know how to direct future sessions and start working My way into a subs head.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1585 - 07/04/16 10:18 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Well said, Sister.

#1586 - 07/04/16 10:23 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Hello Mistress Lynn and welcome to this forum. It's good to see you here.

I think it is admirable that you meet and communicate prior to an actual session. Sometimes this has worked for me and sometimes it hasn't. Occasionally a perfectly communicative and expressive sub can walk into the dungeon and just go blank. I will say that having that prior connection allows me to know that they are probably enjoying themselves, where if we did not have that connection you would have no idea what was going in in their heads.

Thankfully this doesn't happen often.

#1594 - 07/05/16 10:35 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
subfroggie Offline

I always worry that I am not giving feedback, as I tend to be very quiet, during a session. I do moan and squirm and, well no hiding that erection. I do usually talk after the session about the session, and usually will send an email a few days later after I have had a chance to process everything. I do agree that it is about chemistry, and communication, both verbal and non-verbal. I can actually point to a moment in a session from where it went from a "Good" session, to where it went to a "HOLY FUCK!" (in a good way lol) session. And it turned on a chance look at the Domme and the look of pleasure/lust and control in Her eyes was what did it.

#1612 - 07/08/16 04:09 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I think this is a great question.

Sometimes it comes down to how a sub naturally processes and reacts to what is happening and I can understand why someone who naturally doesn't, would feel like they are being fake or acting if they make noises or reacted outwardly. It is a weird thing but I have spoken with other male subs who are the same way as me in that engaging my brain actually drives me much further away from subspace than towards it, so actively trying to give feedback would be a problem for me. What you refer to as being stoic might be me sinking into the experience. In addition, I try to be as disciplined as possible during a session so I am going to stand firm for the next corporal strike rather than flinch or avoid it and am not going to scream/act out like what I see in some online clip in regards to the pain you are inflicting.

However, I also happen to be very lucky because I naturally give off a ton of feedback to the Domme in the ways you specifically mention and my own unique way. As I get close and reach subspace my entire body actually starts to shake and Dommes I play with see this build from light quaking to violent spasms over the time we are playing (90% of the time I have no idea this is happening and have to warn Dommes about it prior to playing with them the first time because they think I might be having a seizure rather than being in the throes of pleasure). I also tend to whimper or let out hard breaths when I really feel things. If not blindfolded, my eyes literally give everything away and all it takes is a Domme to look at them and understand where I am at (besides the obvious indicator that is between my legs).

However, I have to point out that these feedback items are not things that I do in any active way, it is just my natural reaction to the session. In any case, I do feel that cycle of feedback and pleasure from every Domme I have ever played with so I know my natural and very visible reacts drive their enjoyment while playing with me, which in turn drives me even more. I would be surprised if you will find many Dommes who don't love this kind of active feedback while playing.

Where I do fail is that if I am deep in subspace or even just the sub mindset, there is literally nothing you can do to me to make me orgasm and I can only achieve it on my own about 25% of the time (this may not be part of what you do or allow during a session but it has been highly disappointing to Dommes who want to give me that as a reward). Unfortunately, for me, that process resides in the Dom side of my brain and I just can't access it when I am deeply submissive. Maybe a little TMI, but I think it is relevant to a feedback question.

Asp

#1620 - 07/08/16 09:45 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: AspX]

Veteran

Thanks for this post asp. you totally get it. Just because a sub is stoic doesn't mean he isn't giving feedback. Most subs give tons of feedback without saying a word.

I think some here misunderstood My OP and think I am asking for a running diatribe from the sub. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In fact when a sub won't shut up, I think he is lessening his and My experience. It's sort of like a comedian dealing with a well meaning heckler. It just takes you out of the zone. It's the moans, sighs, tremors, breathing changes, flinches, eye contact, etc. that makes the difference.

That being said, I occasionally get a sub that is so stoic that I really can't get a read. None of the above signs are there. It's like nobody is home. The eyes are blank. Nothing. There is nothing there to feed Me. It's just doubly confusing when they later send an email telling Me what an awesome session it was.

#1621 - 07/08/16 10:27 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: subfroggie]

Veteran

you tend to sink into your own mind, and that's fine. Everyone processes things in their own way. Trust Me, you give enough cues and clues to know that you are having a good time.

Shared looks are magical sometimes, aren't they?

#1622 - 07/08/16 01:42 PM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Mistress Ayn,

Well, I am guessing heckling during a session (well meaning or not) is gonna end up being REALLY painful. grin

From my experience you are very much in the majority of Dommes when it comes to the amount and types of feedback you want and many of my best experiences are when there is literally no talking between myself and the Domme but tons of non-verbal communication from both parties. But, I have also been with Dommes who literally don't stop talking and want you to fully engage on a verbal level (counting strokes, answering questions, saying "Thank you Mistress", etc...) and that may be why people are misunderstanding your post.

I would also say that sometimes "training" can also get in the way because if your first experiences were with a Domme, or different Dommes, who wanted you to overly communicate from a verbal standpoint or on the opposite side to have that complete discipline and stoicism (I have been told to control my shaking by Dommes within a session, which I can do if I focus on it but then that becomes my sole focus instead of the connection between myself and the Domme) then that is the way you act going forward... or at least until you are "re-trained" by a new Domme to how they prefer an interaction to be.

With all things in this I think we will both agree that communication is the key. So, if someone is not giving you what you need in a first session but they say it is awesome, then I think that is a good opportunity for letting them know what you need from them at the beginning of the next one. I also think it would be really interesting to find out if their lack of non-verbal communication is just their natural state that no one has "corrected" (I know I have matured in certain ways in that manner over the years) or if they were trained into it by some other past Domme(s), but that is just me.

Thanks for your reply and for bringing it up in the first place. I find these types of topics about the inner workings of the other side of the kneel to be really interesting and informative.

Asp

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34556 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot