Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1598 - 07/06/16 06:14 AM Male submission an evolutionary adaptation?
forsythia Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
There is little doubt that thousands of years of primarily patriarchal rule has proven to be damaging to our species. I wonder if male submission and the increasing ascendance of women is a created biological drive to re-balance the scales?

#1599 - 07/06/16 08:31 AM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: forsythia]
wolf Offline
Artisan

Nice to see you posting again.

All the best,
wolf

#1600 - 07/06/16 09:16 AM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: wolf]
forsythia Offline

Thanks Wolf. Been done with Max for almost a decade & Fetlife is too sprawling and unwieldy for good conversations, especially on Femdom. smile

forsythia

#1601 - 07/06/16 10:17 AM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: forsythia]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I believe a change of this nature is inevitable! Women ruled societies in antiquity. Matriarchal rule will return and Female Domination(BDSM)is just the beginning! Mistress Ultra Violet

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#1602 - 07/06/16 11:25 AM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: Mistress UV]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
If you're going to be the Queen of this new FemDomme utopia I want to the first eunuch!

#1603 - 07/06/16 02:16 PM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: cbtlover]
wolf Offline
Artisan

Be careful what you ask for....

All the best,
wolf

#1606 - 07/07/16 03:06 PM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: forsythia]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
I don't subscribe to gender supremacy in either direction. Owing to my upbringing, education, professional life, and religious background, I've always believed in egalitarianism and the belief that women and men should relate to each other as brothers and sisters and not rulers/ruled.

In terms of my own sexual orientation, I'm a submissive man who wants to give myself to a Dominant Woman. But I also honor the choice of submissive women to give themselves to male Doms, male and female subs giving themselves to same-gendered dominants, etc.

D/s is a many-splendored thing.

Thanks for your post.

#1610 - 07/07/16 11:34 PM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: wllwrk4spankings]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted By wllwrk4spankings
I don't subscribe to gender supremacy in either direction. Owing to my upbringing, education, professional life, and religious background, I've always believed in egalitarianism and the belief that women and men should relate to each other as brothers and sisters and not rulers/ruled.

In terms of my own sexual orientation, I'm a submissive man who wants to give myself to a Dominant Woman. But I also honor the choice of submissive women to give themselves to male Doms, male and female subs giving themselves to same-gendered dominants, etc.

D/s is a many-splendored thing.

Thanks for your post.

I'm with you on this one. I am a submissive male who likes to serve beautiful dominant females. But that is my fantasy. In reality, I too believe in egalitarianism.

No, I do not believe there is any "evolutionary adaptation". A truly enlightened and empowered civilization does not have rulers and ruled.

#1616 - 07/08/16 05:33 AM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: forsythia]
forsythia Offline

I need to quickly say that I referred to a re-balancing of the scales which means they would be balanced when that was achieved. Sorry thought that was clear.

#1619 - 07/08/16 09:30 AM Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? [Re: wllwrk4spankings]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By wllwrk4spankings

Stepping out of My ProDomme persona momentarily, I totally agree with the above statement. However, I believe forsythia is correct. Once a pendulum swings a certain distance in one direction, it is bound to eventually swing the other way. We are seeing that in many aspects of life now, not just an increase in male submissives.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
333 registered (igstone, HouseofServitude, Mistrix Violeta, Moth to a Flame, Michelle Lacy, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, international, Soapy, Chi61, Bruce88, tosser, DominaAdmin, Domina M, TheDriver, langerr, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, denali, cbtlover, Mistress Troy, Queen Naomi, The Thomas, ztrade, Stephen M, Awillingstudent, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, WestAugust, need to serve, midlet, HellionCobRoller, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, Boucheron, furfan, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34245 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova