Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#16168 - 11/21/21 07:11 PM Femdom - Newbie
Ritesh Kumar Offline
Occasional

Hi everyone, I have fantasized about visiting a dominatrix for a while. I am planning to contact some doms in my area. First thing I want to understand is should I use an alias or my real name? I don't want to use an alias and find out later that I need an id/verification. Please share your experiences.

#16169 - 11/21/21 09:09 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Ritesh Kumar]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

I've been around the block a few times. Never have I been asked for ID. If I was, it would be a red flag. You are probably okay to use an alias.

#16172 - 11/22/21 12:04 AM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Ritesh Kumar]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive never been asked for ID so i think you are fine with an alias

With that being said i use my real name, personal phone number and email address. Im not sure that most would agree but i dont have a concern about being outed. honestly ive kind of outed myself at this point. I also like to be called by my real name in session.

I think whatever you are comfortable with should be fine. Have fun!

#16173 - 11/22/21 12:33 AM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Ritesh Kumar]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

A new email should do it. However your last instructions will involve phone. Use text not voice, otherwise caller id would display your name anyway.

#16177 - 11/23/21 04:25 AM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: Ritesh Kumar]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Some of these replies are wild. What kind of shady people do you all see?

Are you seeing an established Domme with a large social media presence that is verified on websites and screams legitimacy? Then what are you worried about? If you trust her with your body, you can trust her with your name.

Most Dommes (in New York at least) will ask for ID or two references. Nothing red flag about it. We get hundreds of IDs/phone numbers/etc, you're not special. You're seeing a Dominatrix-- not trying to steal the declaration of independence.

Clients don't realize but screening protects BOTH parties. How can you go to the location of a Domme who doesn't screen well and trust that it wont be dangerous / stalked by crazies, LE, etc? Screening helps prevent that. It also allows the Domme to feel safer which will likely result in a better time for both parties.

Edited by DommeLynx (11/23/21 04:29 AM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16178 - 11/23/21 02:07 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: DommeLynx]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

^ This! I have always used my name and cell number. I session with established Independent Dommes with good reputations (why would you session with anyone else) and I have never had an issue in 40 years of play

#16179 - 11/23/21 04:23 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: ]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
If you don't trust a Domme enough to not go through your stuff while you shower then you shouldn't be seeing them! LMAO

Same goes with showing an ID or real name, honestly. I know subs have privacy concerns... but if you do your research and read reviews you should be able to find real professionals that you won't have to concern yourself with whatever you think the consequences of sharing that info might be.

I don't care too much about having someones real name as long as they use the same name, email, and phone number consistently. I've only asked for ID before a session started in the rare occasion that the sub looked pretty young and I wanted to verify they weren't lying about being over 18.

Best advice when finding a Domme you can trust as a newbie is to make sure they have a website, lots of reviews, social media, and some sort of proof they've been around a while!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#16181 - 11/23/21 04:26 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: DommeLynx]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Originally Posted By DommeLynx
Some of these replies are wild. What kind of shady people do you all see?

Are you seeing an established Domme with a large social media presence that is verified on websites and screams legitimacy? Then what are you worried about? If you trust her with your body, you can trust her with your name.

Most Dommes (in New York at least) will ask for ID or two references. Nothing red flag about it. We get hundreds of IDs/phone numbers/etc, you're not special. You're seeing a Dominatrix-- not trying to steal the declaration of independence.

Clients don't realize but screening protects BOTH parties. How can you go to the location of a Domme who doesn't screen well and trust that it wont be dangerous / stalked by crazies, LE, etc? Screening helps prevent that. It also allows the Domme to feel safer which will likely result in a better time for both parties.

+1!!!!!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#16183 - 11/23/21 08:10 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: DommeLynx]
langerr Online   content
Regular

While I use an anonymous email when scheduling a session, if we proceed to an actual session (which happens 100% of the time for me) and there's a phone call or text to make the final arrangements, I have no issue with using the cell phone in my real name.

If I can't trust them with my safety in a session (which I do), why would I not trust them with a phone number?

#16184 - 11/23/21 08:58 PM Re: Femdom - Newbie [Re: ]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By Nomasks

I would recommend it for seeing anyone. It's just one small extra step to help prevent your real identity being leaked. If knowing a name isn't a big deal, by all means... share yours. That way we as clients can run background checks and feel safe.

This is such an ignorant argument. WE ARE VERIFIED. I show my ID and verification to Tryst, Eros, Fetlife (yes, even fetlife), Mistress Review, Niteflirt, every fucking clip site there is, etc etc.

Not to mention if we're not safe the word spreads like butter on hot toast and we'd be out of work in no time. This work is very expensive to maintain (ads, website, equipment, training, space).

Edited by DommeLynx (11/23/21 09:02 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34554 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix