04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16102 - 11/03/21 11:01 PM Post Orgasm session continuation
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

So last night i asked my partner also my domme to bring some pain immediately after a climax. That was a first for me and incredibly intense. There was an anticipation of knowing what was coming that led to an incredibly intense sensation. Because i was coming down from the endorphins the pain itself was pretty intense and very unpleasant. But one day later the anticipation of doing the same thing is off the chart. Enough so that i am willing to endure the pain again for another feeling like that

Have others had success playing with their kinks after a release like this?

#16103 - 11/04/21 09:15 AM Re: Post Orgasm session continuation [Re: Spark]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

One of the first Mistresses I saw would only allow me to have an orgasm as I was experiencing cock and ball pain. She usually used an eros tek and sound for this. I began to associate orgasm with genital pain. She eventually retired and I adjusted back to normal. It was a wild ride while it lasted. I think of it as my roller coaster years.

#16107 - 11/06/21 06:22 AM Re: Post Orgasm session continuation [Re: Spark]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've always been fascinated by this aspect of play. My submissiveness and interest in kink is totally connected to arousal. Like for many, it evaporates with an orgasm.

I have done this type of play a few times but always in the context of CNC. It was agreed and planned beforehand that the session would not end automatically once I was brought to orgasm. In longer sessions (often playing privately as opposed to with a Pro Domme) the rule was the session didn't end until I was able to climax a second time.( great excuse for some extended isolation bondage grin) On a couple of occasions I was given a set period of time to be recovered and aroused again. Failure was met with repeated punishment every XX number of minutes until i was able to comply.

I actually hated this while it was happening and I found the discipline imposed during this period very hard to endure.

The interesting thing is that I find the memories of this type of session very hot and the idea of doing it again always returned to being a huge turn on within a day or two.

Edited by furfan (11/06/21 06:23 AM)

#16109 - 11/06/21 04:14 PM Re: Post Orgasm session continuation [Re: Spark]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
I've done post-orgasm play from a completely different angle. I've done post-orgasm torture but not really my thing. What has lit me up in the past, though, is post-orgasm humiliation and service. I discovered this totally by accident. One day after a session my mistress sent me to go shower, and when I was done showering I did the traditional, ceremonial "may I get dressed mistress?" Every mistress I've ever had said yes, which is what I was expecting; instead, she thought for a moment, then said "no, come in here and help me clean up". So I'm walking around the dungeon naked, with post-nut clarity, feeling not at all submissive, and more than a little embarrassed, doing little chores for her. I didn't like it at the time, but for days afterwards I fantasized about it. It was like "pure" humiliation and service, absolutely no sexual fantasy reward for me, but me just being naked and self conscious, following her orders.

I've since introduced the notion of post-orgasm humiliation and service to every pro domme I've had, with of course lots and lots of other twists besides just cleaning up. I was in a long FLR where we really explored this a lot. I find many of my favorite activities are love/hate, and this is definitely one of those

#16112 - 11/07/21 12:06 PM Re: Post Orgasm session continuation [Re: Swordfish]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
i did encounter this kind of after session humilation quite often as i used to rent the room, helping the mistress carrying the lugage from her car (and back of course) and help sorting out her tools or tidying the place while she took a shower or was dressing 'back to normal'. Sometimes, i even gave her another foot rub post session while having a nice chit chat about private things while finishing of the bottle of sparkling wine i provided. Devotion doesn't stop after orgasm. i do adore her before and after the session at the same level

#16114 - 11/07/21 07:44 PM Re: Post Orgasm session continuation [Re: Slv4u]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Yeah I definitely still adore her just as much pre and post orgasm, but I don't feel very submissive post-orgasm, and that submissive feeling that lets me be naked and begging in front of her gets totally turned off and I'm just embarrassed. I don't mind it, it gives me an opportunity to obey and serve her even when I'm not getting a sexual reward, which isi kind of fun

#16151 - 11/18/21 07:18 PM Re: Post Orgasm session continuation; A Domme's perspective [Re: Spark]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I love reading all the vastly different experiences from everyone, and they all pretty much line up with what I've seen happen in the Dungeon.

I've had several occasions where post-O play was an accidental effect after a client "spontaneously combusted" just minutes into a multiple hour session. I usually ask if they're still in the mood and want to continue in that case, and its about 50/50 stay/go.

Embarrassment, or just not being in the mood, and then the pain factor; anything painful usually becomes exponentially worse after a release. It all seems to come down to where they fall on the BDSM spectrum and what their original kink interests are.

When it comes to 'planned' post orgasm torture/play, I love it. It can show you a whole different side to a sub, whether they are really in it to please you, just exercising their kinks, or just a horny slut. Either way I have so much fun with it.

Forced cum eating, body worship, domestic/maid service, corporal punishment & CBT are all on My favorites for Post - O play!

Edited by Mistress UV (11/18/21 07:18 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34492 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling