Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16083 - 10/29/21 12:31 AM What type of pain do you like?
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive been very much into pain recently. Specifically 5 things open handed slaps to the face, cp ,ball busting, getting punched in the stomach, and having nails dragged over me.

For the CP and the slapping its more of a stinging pain and i need some light warm up. Once I'm going i can usually take a lot and pretty hard.

With the Stomach punching and ball busting. Im the opposite. Its more of a dull pain. And id prefer just to start off full force. I also enjoy it when i am not expecting it.

I haven't been able to get into electricity, hot wax, or anything on the nipples although I've tried

Just wondering what are others into?

#16084 - 10/29/21 04:56 AM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: Spark]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I always describe it as “stingy” vs “thudy” pain. Guessing those are not technical terms, lol. I enjoy the “thudy” pain the most, but I have found specific times depending on the scene where I’ve really enjoyed the “stingy” side. Especially with electrical, I hate it and have a strong fear of it, but it’s not a hard limit for me so I’ve had Dommes work it in and it’s been fun.

On a side note, I don’t know how you start off with full force ballbusting though. That’s hard core! It’s a big fetish of mine, but I find I generally need to start pretty mild and work my way up. Even then, I’m probably at most a 7 out of 10 on the intensity and that’s only if it’s a great scene and I’m in the right headspace. It’s such a unique and different pain though, that I love it. Just find a little goes a long ways some days!

#16085 - 10/29/21 08:09 AM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: Chi61]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
On a side note, I don’t know how you start off with full force ballbusting though. That’s hard core!

Its 0-100 in seconds for me when it comes to this. The pain can be physically debilitating. Loss of breath and blurry vision in some situations. Im also totally into this at random times. Im lucky enough to be able to do femdom with partners in my personal life. Weve almost used a quick unexpected ball bust as foreplay.

Couldn't agree mire on stingy vs thudy and like you electricity scares me to death.

Edited by Spark (10/29/21 08:10 AM)

#16086 - 10/29/21 02:17 PM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: Spark]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

Great topic. I like slow, gradual pain. I am not into anything sudden or stingy. A good spanking is like a romance, easing you into it with sweet bottom rubs in between. I've had floggings that are nice when the proceed the same way. The sting of nipple clamps or single tails take me out of head space.

#16088 - 10/29/21 06:42 PM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: Chi61]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Chi61
I always describe it as “stingy” vs “thudy” pain. Guessing those are not technical terms, lol. I enjoy the “thudy” pain the most, but I have found specific times depending on the scene where I’ve really enjoyed the “stingy” side. Especially with electrical, I hate it and have a strong fear of it, but it’s not a hard limit for me so I’ve had Dommes work it in and it’s been fun.

On a side note, I don’t know how you start off with full force ballbusting though. That’s hard core! It’s a big fetish of mine, but I find I generally need to start pretty mild and work my way up. Even then, I’m probably at most a 7 out of 10 on the intensity and that’s only if it’s a great scene and I’m in the right headspace. It’s such a unique and different pain though, that I love it. Just find a little goes a long ways some days!

I like a mix of "thudy" usually in the form of paddle intermixed with "stingy" in the form of a cane. In addition to the sensations during the session they seem to produce the optimal next day soreness I consider to be an essential part of the experience.

I largely concur with you about ball busting.

#16089 - 10/29/21 06:51 PM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: Spark]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Spark
Ive been very much into pain recently. Specifically 5 things open handed slaps to the face, cp ,ball busting, getting punched in the stomach, and having nails dragged over me.

For the CP and the slapping its more of a stinging pain and i need some light warm up. Once I'm going i can usually take a lot and pretty hard.

With the Stomach punching and ball busting. Im the opposite. Its more of a dull pain. And id prefer just to start off full force. I also enjoy it when i am not expecting it.

I haven't been able to get into electricity, hot wax, or anything on the nipples although I've tried

Just wondering what are others into?

I went through a phase where I was close to being a pure spanko but have broadened my horizons to include:

NT

Hot Wax: The key is to start with only moderately sensitive sectors and then in a later session progress to some on the very sensitive targets

Ball busting

Electricity As with ball busting some care is needed

Punishment Enemas involving use of a double bardex retention nozzle

#16090 - 10/29/21 10:50 PM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: Spark]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Nipple torture was mentioned. That is one of my favorites, especially when a Domme uses her nails to pinch, twist and pull. Bipolar electro nipple clamps are also a wonderful form of torture in the right hands.

One that hasn't been mentioned yet I think is irritants. Capsaicin cream can be diabolical for cbt. On the balls can be painful, but the head of the penis is the most intense, especially if it was warmed up with some whipping. It's a pain that just lasts and lasts with no escape. You know your in for the long haul with capsaicin.

#16091 - 10/30/21 09:57 PM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: tabula]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Capsaicin is way underused for cbt. I went through a phase about 10 years ago. Ive scratched that itch. But once its on all you can do is sit back and enjoy the ride. Lots of good memories.

#16096 - 10/31/21 10:28 AM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: Spark]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I agree about the Capsaicin. It's been awhile but WOW!....I don't think I've ever suffered as much. It's the unrelenting burn that just goes on and on that makes it so hard to handle. For me it was about 30-35 minutes before it began to taper off. At least with a caning there are peaks and valleys/ebbs and flows to the pain.

I'm not really a masochist per se but want pain in a session while in secure bondage as a way for the Domme to demonstrate her absolute control over me. This certainly accomplished that!

#16099 - 11/03/21 01:39 PM Re: What type of pain do you like? [Re: Spark]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I am with you in many regards with a few differences. First pain is less an objective and more of a component. I like NT more than any of the above.

I never heard of nail dragging before. Closest I saw were iron claws or scratching with needles.

I disagree on the dull pain, especially BB. I do not think that unexpected works except occasionally. First if I don't expect it I might block it instinctively. Secondly one blow does not accomplish that much, it is the accumulation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34554 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn