04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16079 - 10/28/21 06:14 AM 1st sessions
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've had a 1st session with several Dommes in recent years and while most were very good it occurs to me that almost all were a little lacking in intensity when it comes to corporal punishment and other forms of discipline. Do you think Dommes are reluctant to play too hard in terms of CP or other forms of discipline the first time out? I imagine they experience many subs asking for too much in the excitement that proceeds a sessions and then wimping out.

I also find it hard to describe pain clearly and convey what levels are a limit. I've tried using a 1-10 scale for CP where 10 is open wounds from a singletail or a prison type caning and 1 is a slap and tickle sort of symbolic thing. I usually say that I'm around a 7-8 where redness and stripes/bruising that last a week or so are fine but rarely seem to get that in a 1st session. It seems much harder to accurately explain levels for predicament bondage discomfort, CBT or electroplay.

Any ideas for better communication?

#16080 - 10/28/21 04:43 PM Re: 1st sessions [Re: furfan]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I think you're communicating effectively.

During session, if the "warm up" strikes are taking to long you can say something like "Mistress/Goddess/etc I can take more for you." or something to that effect.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16081 - 10/28/21 06:35 PM Re: 1st sessions [Re: furfan]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By furfan
Do you think Dommes are reluctant to play too hard in terms of CP or other forms of discipline the first time out?

For me, it depends on exactly what they are asking for, my assessment of them, and if they have references. If they asking for an intense beatdown and their references say they can take a lot and are safe to play with I feel more comfortable. The reason is that when I don't know someone, I don't know how they will actually react to that type of play. Will they go to LE and say you assaulted them? I don't want to even have to deal potentially having to defend myself in court.

It's possible that if it's a less experienced Domme that she's just timid.

Quote:
I also find it hard to describe pain clearly and convey what levels are a limit. ... I usually say that I'm around a 7-8 where redness and stripes/bruising that last a week or so are fine but rarely seem to get that in a 1st session. It seems much harder to accurately explain levels for predicament bondage discomfort, CBT or electroplay.

That sounds reasonable. An experienced Domme should be able to figure out where your thresholds are, too.

Quote:
Any ideas for better communication?

It sounds like you're saying the right things. Maybe just emphasize that you like it intense and ask her if she conducts those types of scenes and is willing to do one like that with you.

#16082 - 10/28/21 07:09 PM Re: 1st sessions [Re: Mistress Tissa]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

An experienced Domme should be able to figure out where your thresholds are, too.

Agreed.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16092 - 10/31/21 03:51 AM Re: 1st sessions [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

It does not seem a problems of communication, you certainly do it more effectively than me, but maybe a problem of expectations.

After all a first session is mostly about establishing trust, both ways. My seven could be somebody else's 4 or 10, and it is understandable that a mistress is cautious before she knows you.

Personally most first time session experiences were like yours, but on occasion I had mistresses trying to break me when I did not ask for it.

The best mistress I knew, and I met her when she was at the top of her game, did not ask me at all, she tested me, very efficiently and speedily starting very gently and reaching the perfect level.

However that was a singular experience and I do not expect it to be repeated.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34572 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine