by Bound ashtray Man
03/14/24 09:25 PM
Tease & Denial
by Subaddict
03/14/24 04:28 PM
Bad Vibes - Need Advice
by Cheyenne
03/14/24 06:38 AM
Why do some dommes have their user names in orange?
by international
03/07/24 05:50 PM
The New Dommes Forum
by Soapy
03/07/24 03:02 PM
Extended Sessions
by international
03/06/24 03:47 PM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by kinkybootbeast
Today at 12:35 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
A sub’s reflections on the FemDom Retreat in Portugal
by Mistress Ayn
02/19/24 01:27 PM
Topic Options
#16022 - 10/14/21 06:37 PM Why did you join this website?
JasmineReedTheAuthor Offline

I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this post.

JasmineReedTheAuthor.weebly.com

#16026 - 10/15/21 03:28 AM Re: Why did you join this website? [Re: JasmineReedTheAuthor]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
People can be very judgemental. It's nice to be able to speak openly about my lifestyle in a community that understands and reminds me I'm not alone.

I'm also a pervert that loves to read about others experiences and see what kinky shenanigans people are up to :P

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#16027 - 10/15/21 03:55 AM Re: Why did you join this website? [Re: DommeLynx]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

Originally Posted By DommeLynx
People can be very judgemental. It's nice to be able to speak openly about my lifestyle in a community that understands and reminds me I'm not alone.

I'm also a pervert that loves to read about others experiences and see what kinky shenanigans people are up to :P

Same here.

#16028 - 10/15/21 06:33 AM Re: Why did you join this website? [Re: JasmineReedTheAuthor]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Because the Hang is a maggot filled cow patty. It's a sewer of the worst web trolls in history of BDSM.

#16029 - 10/15/21 06:48 AM Re: Why did you join this website? [Re: JasmineReedTheAuthor]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

When I have a session it leaves me with fantastic a high. I want to live in that moment as long as possible. Talking about it helps. I can't do that with people in my every day life. I also enjoy reading about other's experiences.

#16030 - 10/15/21 07:53 AM Re: Why did you join this website? [Re: JasmineReedTheAuthor]
Stephen M Online   content

Loc: South Florida
To experience a sense of Community with other similar men and women, eventhough it is both virtual and anonymous. To learn how people live and process their kinky lives. And...to read about stimulating encounters with fascinating Dommes!

Many of us live a totally private life in regards to our kinks. This forum shows us we are not alone in our thoughts, desires, and actions.

--Stephen M

#16031 - 10/15/21 11:43 AM Re: Why did you join this website? [Re: JasmineReedTheAuthor]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
The kink community is a rather small one and social media is only way many of us are able to communicate with each other effectively. This site allows for discussion in a longer format and is not over moderated like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#16049 - 10/21/21 11:30 AM Re: Why did you join this website? [Re: JasmineReedTheAuthor]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

Ever since I was like 7, I always through about being dominated by girls. It wasn't even sexual, was too young and dumb and innocent to even know such things lol. I just liked the idea very much. Thought I never though it was wierd, but it was still frustrating, not knowing anyone who feels the same and not being able to talk about it.

It was nice finding people with common interests and a place where I can dicuss these things and/or read other people's experiences, until I get to have my own. So I decided to make an account.

Though I now think I don't have a lot to say right now, still at least it's good to hear other people's experiences. (Atleast the ones I can grasp, because I literally know nothing right now)

#16052 - 10/23/21 05:07 AM Re: Why did you join this website? [Re: JasmineReedTheAuthor]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I think your question really meant to be why did you join a BDSM forum. It happens that there is history to this particular forum, for most participants it was a second forum they joined, after Max Fisch.

Some answered the first question, why did you join a forum, others the second, why did you join Domina.

I will answer the first, because I think this is what you want to know. Most subs initially join the forum because they want to write about a mistress. Most of the time a positive review, sometimes to criticize.

After they join they stay because of the people. They can discuss subjects interesting to them and taboo to the general public. Some people connect on a forum too.

Shout Box

Who's Online
243 registered (DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, furfan, Cheyenne, The Thomas, nysubjack, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, buffalo, porkster, TheDriver, Julia Steele, langerr, broom, tophumiliatrix, MistressMaraM, Lady Velvet Steel, tosser, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Mistress Ayn, palmer, Chogal, Ms_Gia_Peccato, ChicagoSlicker, Madam Jess, Chuck123, jeanmarc, Bruce88, Chi61, midlet, EvedLeNashim, ztrade, Oliver Cromwell, fire, Curiouser, Boucheron, Slv4u, Mistress UV, Trample24, owned, kefxb24, DommeLynx, Slave321, Bound ashtray Man, SCmainer, sellinggr, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, denali, MissMary, milagros317, dsorbet, Smiley, artiemus1, Awillingstudent, Poester, Chamberpot, international, chuck, Mistress Troy, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, ScoobyBelfast, llf, fogo, T-bone, MF_Drummer, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, cbtlover, pod, Stephen M, mtsub69, pinkcaboose, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, Aztoilet, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, strangefruit, Domina M, MsRoseWoods, LAN, Fahrenheit451, tabula, whacked1, Paul Thompson, Victoria_Cayne, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, Mistress Kiva Krimson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TadShy, Sid, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, mass, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, Jupiter Lake, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, MayaMidnight, Nina, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, gfred1, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, Spark, domtsub, shanghaimistress, Domme, Komodo, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, Moth to a Flame, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Scs202323, Felix, Dr. Pleasure, madman1_rug, Pam I, mikel, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, ElenaDeLuca, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, Mick681, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, need to serve, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, PASubMale, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 25523 Guests and 77 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn