by Bound ashtray Man
03/14/24 09:25 PM
Tease & Denial
by Subaddict
03/14/24 04:28 PM
Bad Vibes - Need Advice
by Cheyenne
03/14/24 06:38 AM
Why do some dommes have their user names in orange?
by international
03/07/24 05:50 PM
The New Dommes Forum
by Soapy
03/07/24 03:02 PM
Extended Sessions
by international
03/06/24 03:47 PM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by kinkybootbeast
Today at 12:35 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
A sub’s reflections on the FemDom Retreat in Portugal
by Mistress Ayn
02/19/24 01:27 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#16007 - 10/10/21 01:39 AM Re: When a Domme Shows Skin [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I was aware of Bart, but discovered his studio only about a year ago. I think that as usual you made such a good choice. I was thinking of him as of a natural descender of Club Dom even before I knew of this association.

#16008 - 10/10/21 04:16 AM Re: When a Domme Shows Skin [Re: Komodo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Bart and I met about 20 years ago when I was in LA filming for Gwen Media and visiting Isabella Sinclair. We've worked together on and off since then. He's one of the most pure of heart, easy going, fun loving people I know. Everyone loves Bart. Our shooting styles are different. While I don't see Bart taking over as production manager for ClubDom, it is likely that we'll keep working together on occasion. At least, I certainly hope so.

#16009 - 10/10/21 01:17 PM Re: When a Domme Shows Skin [Re: Swordfish]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Swordfish
Originally Posted By Swordfish

Where I diverge from you is that I strongly prefer to see my domme naked, and always ask for it.

To reply to myself! I should add that obviously, if a domme's profile says she doesn't work naked, I wouldn't ask for it. I'm not a boundary pusher, but if there's ambiguity, I bias towards letting the domme know what I prefer, but recognize that she is the final decision maker

I wasn't going to touch this subject, because I might get too blunt, but it's a rainy Sunday, I'm feeling my age today, so what the hell. My first response comes from an uncle of mine who I once heard talk about nudity in the movies during the 1960s when I was in my early teens. "A woman is more seductive, more mysterious when she's wearing lingerie than being nude."

Intellectually I've always agreed, especially in the context of BDSM sessions where Mistresses wear sexy and revealing outfits. But in session during peak arousal when Mistresses I knew went partially nude, or if I were really blessed, allowed some intimate body worship I was all for it. And I can honestly say I never remember blantantly asking after I knew the rules.

Some of the sexiest and seductive Mistresses I have served never went nude. Some have peeled something off, knowing I was being driven wild. Here were two rather weird occurances for me. One was with a very dominant bodybuilder I served for several years. She let me worship her intimately after I endured her scissoring and light corporal. We even did some public play in a parking lot, in hotel stairways. She never went topless and never made any attempt to manually, or any other way, bring me to orgasm. I never asked. Those were unstated rules of engagement with her.

Another Mistress was rather gothic, always wore a black corset of some type with her breasts straining to escape. And she always wore panty hose. (Yes, it was in the 1980s.) She really had a hynotic stare, the scenes we did were always seduction, light corporal with me being an exhibitionist for her. She went topless once ("look but don't touch") and to this day I hate stockings or panty hose of any type on women. Scarred for life, I guess. LOL.

My time doing sessions has shown to me the wide variety of ways arousal can occur... at least for me.

#16016 - 10/11/21 04:11 AM Re: When a Domme Shows Skin [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Interesting to know. So I guess Michele has the Club Dom real estate while you hold on to the intellectual property. I am a little puzzled because what I saw in the last few years did not feel like your touch.

It would be nice to see new productions made by you. Probably more difficult today because having a big budget helps when you fly and bring in together people from different parts of the country.

However creativity and good taste still rule, and there were some very good clips in the early days before Club Dom was such a big success.

#16017 - 10/11/21 05:41 AM Re: When a Domme Shows Skin [Re: Komodo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Michelle bought the house from me, although we worked things out in a way that we could both utilize the property. Although we shot ClubDom there for years, I never saw the property and website as being closely tied together. We've had several locations over the years. I recently purchased acreage close to the Tennessee/North Carolina border. I will be building out a studio for video production this spring. Michelle will be free to use it for events should she continue to have them after she sells the previous ClubDom property.

I'm curious as to what you saw change over the last few years in regard to style. We've had to make numerous adjustments in regard to shooting for various reasons. Thanks for your input on this subject. It is helpful.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
243 registered (Mistress Tissa, Soapy, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, furfan, Cheyenne, The Thomas, nysubjack, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, buffalo, porkster, DominaAdmin, TheDriver, Julia Steele, langerr, broom, tophumiliatrix, MistressMaraM, Lady Velvet Steel, tosser, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Mistress Ayn, palmer, Chogal, Ms_Gia_Peccato, ChicagoSlicker, Madam Jess, Chuck123, jeanmarc, Bruce88, Chi61, midlet, EvedLeNashim, ztrade, Oliver Cromwell, fire, Curiouser, Boucheron, Slv4u, Mistress UV, Trample24, owned, kefxb24, DommeLynx, Slave321, Bound ashtray Man, SCmainer, sellinggr, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, denali, MissMary, milagros317, dsorbet, Smiley, artiemus1, Awillingstudent, Poester, Chamberpot, international, chuck, Mistress Troy, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, ScoobyBelfast, llf, fogo, T-bone, MF_Drummer, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, cbtlover, pod, Stephen M, mtsub69, pinkcaboose, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, Aztoilet, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, strangefruit, Domina M, MsRoseWoods, LAN, Fahrenheit451, tabula, whacked1, Paul Thompson, Victoria_Cayne, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, Mistress Kiva Krimson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TadShy, Sid, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, mass, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, Jupiter Lake, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, MayaMidnight, Nina, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, gfred1, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, Spark, domtsub, shanghaimistress, Domme, Komodo, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, Moth to a Flame, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Scs202323, Felix, Dr. Pleasure, madman1_rug, Pam I, mikel, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, ElenaDeLuca, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, Mick681, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, need to serve, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, PASubMale, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 25515 Guests and 77 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller