by Lady Velvet Steel
Yesterday at 01:38 PM
Life Style Directory
by MissMary
03/16/24 04:45 PM
Rubber Bondage Reccomendation in NYC
by Bound ashtray Man
03/14/24 09:25 PM
Why do some dommes have their user names in orange?
by international
03/07/24 05:50 PM
The New Dommes Forum
by Soapy
03/07/24 03:02 PM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by kinkybootbeast
Yesterday at 12:35 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
A sub’s reflections on the FemDom Retreat in Portugal
by Mistress Ayn
02/19/24 01:27 PM
Topic Options
#15897 - 09/19/21 01:15 PM Mistress Tissa Philadelphia Authentic and Engrossing Experience
sub c Offline

I have sessioned with Mistress Tissa several times over the past four years or so. What sets her apart is the care, effort, and intention that she puts into every part of her work. She is thoughtful about every detail of the experience.

I have sessioned with several Dommes and have enjoyed every session, however in some sessions with other Dommes it becomes clear that they are more or less ticking off a list of activities, implements, and positions until the time is filled. With MT there is an intense engagement and flow to every session. It’s the difference between a Domme doing things to me and MT being there in the moment with me.

Her approach comes across from the start during the vetting process. She is thoughtful and inquisitive about what subs are seeking in a session and over the course of our sessions she has not only opened my to new physical experiences but has opened my mind to new ways to think about being a sub and what it really is that I desire.

Her space reflects her intense attention to detail. The lighting and decor is meticulously designed to the smallest detail. She has all the equipment you can imagine and more but I think the decor detail that says the most about her is that her throne is a legit antique and in a deliciously twisted turn, was made for a church where it was used for decades.

I realize this review has focused on the philosophical side, but the sessions are also an incredible amount of fun. As you can see on her website MT is gorgeous and has the quintessential Domme look.

If you are looking for a specific straightforward session, I am sure she would provide it will skill and care, but a session with Mistress Tissa holds the most exciting possibilities for a sub looking to dive a bit deeper into the mental side of submission and engage deeply with a master of the craft.

#15910 - 09/21/21 12:13 AM Re: Mistress Tissa Philadelphia Authentic and Engrossing Experience [Re: sub c]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Thank you for sharing such a well written and thoughtful review. MT is certainly beautiful and her space looks amazing. Again, appreciate the review.

#15951 - 09/27/21 07:03 PM Re: Mistress Tissa Philadelphia Authentic and Engrossing Experience [Re: sub c]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Thank you for the lovely testimonial, sub c. Looking forward to our next adventure!

#15952 - 09/27/21 07:03 PM Re: Mistress Tissa Philadelphia Authentic and Engrossing Experience [Re: nysubjack]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By nysubjack
MT is certainly beautiful and her space looks amazing.

Thank you, nysubjack smile

Shout Box

Who's Online
243 registered (furfan, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Chi61, DominaAdmin, milagros317, Mistress Tissa, DommeLynx, jeanmarc, Cheyenne, Komodo, MF_Drummer, ztrade, Soapy, marstoy, The Thomas, nysubjack, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, buffalo, porkster, Julia Steele, langerr, broom, tophumiliatrix, MistressMaraM, Lady Velvet Steel, tosser, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Mistress Ayn, palmer, Chogal, Ms_Gia_Peccato, ChicagoSlicker, Madam Jess, Chuck123, Bruce88, midlet, EvedLeNashim, Oliver Cromwell, fire, Curiouser, Boucheron, Slv4u, Mistress UV, Trample24, owned, kefxb24, Slave321, Bound ashtray Man, SCmainer, sellinggr, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, denali, MissMary, dsorbet, Smiley, artiemus1, Awillingstudent, Poester, Chamberpot, international, chuck, Mistress Troy, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, ScoobyBelfast, llf, fogo, T-bone, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, cbtlover, pod, Stephen M, mtsub69, pinkcaboose, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, Aztoilet, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, strangefruit, Domina M, MsRoseWoods, LAN, Fahrenheit451, tabula, whacked1, Paul Thompson, Victoria_Cayne, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, Mistress Kiva Krimson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TadShy, Sid, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, mass, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, Jupiter Lake, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, MayaMidnight, Nina, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, gfred1, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, Spark, domtsub, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, Moth to a Flame, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Scs202323, Felix, Dr. Pleasure, madman1_rug, Pam I, mikel, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, ElenaDeLuca, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, Mick681, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, need to serve, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, PASubMale, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 25569 Guests and 77 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix